Wore my 11:11 tee shirt today

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Wore my 11:11 tee shirt today

Post by Geoff »

It may seem strange that I have never had an 11:11 tee shirt out in public till yesterday and again today, but the fact is the one I bought years ago, was far far too big for me, and I may have given it to George. Can't remember. But I was never going to wear it. Then Sandy gave me one that was too small for her (not that she's big LOL) and its just right.

So I went to lunch in the Gnostic Cafe, a good spot to wear such tee shirts. And when I placed my order at the counter, the young girl there nearly passed out. So I found one.

It occurs to me that we were really going the wrong way with these tee shirts. You can have a tiny motif of 11:11 and a real eleven elevener is going to see it. Not like the silly man in Coles yesterday, asking me if I had trouble telling the time. And then, if you have some cards, business sized, you can give the web site to folks. So in future I may take a nice Tee shirt that fits me, and just add a motif.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Wore my 11:11 tee shirt today

Post by luvinlife »

What a fabulous idea! How can I buy one?

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Clare,

I don't think we sell them anymore, but Sandy would know I guess. They were initially made in England. I think its quite sufficient to take any nice tee and just get 11:11 embroidered on in the front top left.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff and Clare,

First thing I want to make perfectly clear is that the Tee shirt given to Geoff was too Big for me. :lol: Truly, I have been dieting my chubby little heart out since January 1 and have made a little bit of headway into the getting back in shape department. ;) :bana:

I'm sorry Clare but the Tee shirts are no longer available. They were sold by someone in the UK and she does not do that anymore. I agree with Geoff and feel that a simple 11:11 on any Tee shirt will most likely catch the attention of those who are prompted. It would also be fun to sort of creat your own style and have it created for you at a local screen printing shop that seems to be rather numerous along the ocean dwelling cities. You are very creative. I bet you could come up with a lovely design. :sunflower:

Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Patti1111
New Friend

Post by Patti1111 »

I make my own t-shirts all the time -- the motif, that is. They sell photo paper that fits into your regular computer printer, normal letter size, and you find an image you like, do any photo-shop stuff to it, and then print it and iron it onto your shirt (colour or B & W).

(I like to make my own 'Fact: Clowns Eat People' shirts -- I find scary clown pics online, add the caption, and make my own t-shirts graphics that way.)

So, we could either all make our own unique 1111 creations, or someone (I don't mind doing it) could make a motif that we all use, for the sake of continuity? But it's quite easy to do. Cool idea -- to see what kinds of reactions we get, and how many more 1111-ers there are all around us!

Any ideas what we want on our shirt-logo? Whoever designs the logo could post it here as a jpg, and we would just download it and print it, then iron it on.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Patti,

That sounds like a wonderful idea, because we found buying tee shirts in the UK caused all sorts of size problems elsewhere in the world where folks did not use the same "medium" "large" etc AND the UK material was rather hot for Aus summers, so just dealing with the image, would be very smart.

love,
Geoff
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I concur with the idea of having a small simple motif on, say, the front top left for example. It's not "in your face" and it doesn't appear to be a "faction" logo, but it's enough that it will start conversations and encounters of destiny.

Love always
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for the heads up on that photo paper, Patti. 8) Isn't it amazing what we can do these days from our own homes?... Although I must say, it seems that technology is sort of leaving me in the dust. I think I can understand my great Grandma Shook's feelings with the advent of electricity. Mom said she never did trust that "devilish" stuff and wanted nothing to do with it. :lol:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

First, Sandy, I'm sure you are as beautiful physically as you are here (on the board). I'm going to have my daughter make me the tee-shirt (she's the creative one). And, maybe I'll take a picture of it and post it.....along with my white feather collection! One of these days.....

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Clare! :kiss: Okay...here's the deal. You make your tee shirt and learn how to post the photos and I will try to do the same from my end. It can't be all that hard can it? Other people learn how to do it and I can't blame my "old compute"r any more. (May it Rest In Peace!) Still my excuse is sitting in the back of my mind..."But what if I mess up my computer again clicking buttons here and there and not having a clue what I am saying yes or no about?" "To allow or not to allow that is my most confusing computer question? " Sorry about that! :lol: :oops: :roll: it is a little late here and I had a bit of sunstroke today while mowing the grass... ( My only excuse and I'm sticking to it! ;) )
:loves
Love to you,
Sandy
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Cool! I can't wait til the design is ready so I can make my shirt! I like the idea too of having some business cards with the website on it for 1111ers who comment on the shirt.

A little off the subject, but a few weeks ago I wanted to forward a progress group email to a friend of mine. She doesn't know about 1111, but it seemed like something she needed to hear. Then I realized I didn't have a current address for her. So I copied and pasted the message and put it as a note on my facebook page. Within hours, the friend I wanted to send it to commented on it. She was the only person who did. I wish others had too, but I thought it was so cool that the message found her even though I didn't send it directly to her!

Love, Vivian
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Vivian,

Yup its great when we all work together, the angels and us.

love,
Geoff
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

Geoff, did you ever wear the one I gave you? I don't think it was too big was it? It was white with a dark pink color I think in the flower with 11:11. You can order just one shirt at a time and put the web site on it from www.vistaprint.com that's where I got them from.
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ruth,

Thats a good point, I don't know where that one might be. Just as well you reminded me.

love,
Geoff
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Sandy, I was thinking about you saying that you are dieting. I have been trying to lose weight forever. I eat pretty healthy, except there's always sweets at my clinic that I can't resist. But I hate to exercise. In December a friend of mine visited from out of town. She had lost 30 pounds and she looked great. She has been using a "natural" herbal patch, and that's all she changed. I looked it up and saw that it has guarana, which is like mega-caffeine, and thought it sounded not so good. Then one day when I couldn't zip my pants, I decided to try it. I went to the website and put in an order, but my credit card didn't work. I checked my account, money was there. So I thought I'd try again later. About a week later, same thing. Credit card worked for everything but that! I don't know but I think it might have been one of my guardian angels saying come on Vivian, don't be an idiot! Guess I'll either get to the gym and exercise, or to the store for new pants! :lol:

Love, Viv
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

Be very careful with that stuff. A friend of mine died taking that. He was selling it through one of those vitamin companies. I was on my way to his house to get into it myself, and he died just as I got there. They said it was the gurana (sp) that did it. It is very hard on the heart.
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow, thanks for the heads up on this gurana weight loss, Viv ans Ruth. I am of the mind too that your Guradians were acting to protect you. :D 8) It sounds like that stuff is bad news despite the weight loss it produces. Ruth I am sorry that you had to experience this sadness, loosing your friend in such a manner. Perhaps your being there aided in his transistion somehow.

I am loosing weight fairly naturally by eliminating unhealhty carbs that do little for the bodies health (man we were eating way too many of those! But oh my! They sure tasted good! :( :P )) and concentrating on healthy vegetables and fruits of the lower end of the carb scale as well as eating a fair amount of protein in some form...which has been a little bit of the kicker for me being a vegetarian. I felt a little tired the first week, but after the first couple weeks and when I began to increase my water I began to feel good with more energy again. I am watching the fats a bit..but not worrying a great deal about them trying to get them in natural ways such as nuts, avacados and" better for you oils" when necessary. The weight is slowly coming off and thank goodness because at the first of January I couldn't get into my shorts and oh my goodness it was hot here last week. :shock:
I love to bake so I have found a low carb cook book that helps to satisfy that need and provide things like low carb breads and crackers....even a few cookies of a sort... :? (You definitely gotta eat them with something to drink or there is a choking risk. ;) :lol:

Love,
Sandy
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere I love cookies!! any kind! An 11:11 cook book? who knows hugs Brenda
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Definitely guardian angels, Viv! Something similar happened to me once. I was going to fill a prescription, and it seemed to disappear out of my hand. I couldn't find it anywhere. I had it to read to my sister, who's a nurse. When I told my sister what it was, she told me NOT to fill it because it wasn't good for what I had. I found it 2 years later when I was moving out of my house. Definitely being watched over!

P.S. The only way I've lost weight is when my heart gets broken by a guy! :cry:

Love, Clare
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Sandy, you are so funny! :lol: Keep your angels close when you're eating those cookies. I'm mostly a vegetarian too. Which makes it easy to eat too many carbs and not enough protein. I've been making "green smoothies" recommended by Dr. Oz. I put a banana, some frozen blueberries, and several kinds of green veggies (kale, spinach, chard, cucumbers) with some milk and protein in the blender. Some flax seed too. They taste good and I'm getting lots of good antioxidants and other stuff like vitamins, fiber, etc. I have more energy, but so far haven't lost any weight.

That's a neat story Clare. I'm sure too that angels were involved in both cases. Now if they would just make that basket of miniature candy bars at my work disappear. :D How could a guy ever break your sweet heart? :shock:

Love, Viv
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh boy an 11:11 cook book! Wouldn't that be fun. :sunflower: I too love cookies Braenda of every description...and really love making them too...which is one of the reasons for the extra weight gain. :( Why is it that things we dearly love often times are not so good for us! :lol: Maybe I should try psyching myself out to believe that a nice lettuce salad is the "cats meow!" :? Hmmm I may be too old and set in my ways, though, to change the "snack gene" at this point... Better, I suppose, to try my best to keep it under control so I can actually get into my "blue jeans" when need be :P

Oh Clare...Let me at any man who hurts you, sis! :evil: (and I don't often use that emoticom!) :kiss:

Viv, your smoothie sound yummy and filling. Although, at this point in my carb diet, sadly, I am not allowed bananas. Perhaps it is just as well as after Hurricane Yasi wiped out most of the Australian banana crop the prices are on the rise and will get worse before they get better. I just saw they were $5.98 a kilo this week and they will continue to rise I suspect until the banana farmers recover. Hopefully they will be able to recover. Gosh it is not easy being a farmer. God bless our food suppliers!
Hugs,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

My "1111" sisters are so good for my self-esteem! Lots of love to you all!

Love, Clare
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Back to the topic, caught another one yesterday, in the Post Office. It looks like I should be wearing it a bit. Sad I can't find the one Ruth gave me, I seem to have lost a whole lot of tee shirts. Must have a box that's not unpacked.

love,
Geoff
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Or gone to t-shirt heaven, like the socks.. lol i remember George saying years ago that his sock drawer always had three socks to each pair :lol: unlike us lesser mortals have only one sock per pair.

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sarah wrote:
lol i remember George saying years ago that his sock drawer always had three socks to each pair unlike us lesser mortals have only one sock per pair.
Oh my gosh! That is so true, Sarah! I just cleaned out his sock cabinet and I have never seen so many socks! You have to understand...George hates to buy clothes! I cannot imagine where all these socks came from! :shock:
Love,
Sandy