Dream or message from celestials? Not sure.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Serenity
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Dream or message from celestials? Not sure.

Post by Serenity »

Hey everyone! :)
I had a very strange dream..almost like a nightmare, and I'm hoping it was just a dream and not a message although it was so convincing.
I dreamt that I was sleeping and my mother suddenly appeared in my room..at least I thought it was my mother. i believe she started out kinda fuzzy like an outline and then she was completely clear and looked like my mother. She was talking to me calmly while changing into a big, long, white shirt right in front of me. I don't know why but I was convinced in my dream that she was a celestial or an angel of some sort. I asked her when and how she died just automatically and all I can remember is her saying "2 weeks ago" "Florida" "Freeway" "Turning over in a bed" and "Hurting a little one." I was really confused because I didn't understand how an angel or ghost that looked exactly like my mom could be standing in front of me telling me she died two weeks ago, when I knew I had just seen my my mother. I cried in my dream in disbelief realizing that what I was receiving was a message telling me my mother was going to die soon. I followed the angel out into the street and found myself sitting in a car watching her walk off with a little boy at her side. I leaned out my window and yelled to her "are you a celestial now?" and she said "No just doing work" and I said "you're a celestial!" and she said "okay whatever you say, I'm just doing work." and then she and the boy walked off into the distance and disappeared. Right at that moment my actual LIVING mother walks up with my stepdad and brother and they all three hop in the car as if nothing happened and it was like I had snapped back into real life where ppl were alive.

I woke up confused and crying because it felt so real..like it actually was a message. I walk into the kitchen and there was my mother on the phone, just being her normal self, laughing at something funny. I told her about my dream and she tried to make sense of it in a more logical way but for some reason it still bothered me and I kept crying. I found myself in a trance several times today trying to figure it all out. Usually dreams don't affect me that much but I don't see how my mother could die anytime soon. She's in perfectly good health and a police officer so I cant really see too much happening that she cant handle. Shes really tough. I know you would have to know me personally to interpret something like this accurately, but does anyone have some insight on what could be happening? I saw both 11:11 times today and a couple other weird numbers as well.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Dream or message from celestials? Not sure.

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Serenity. It could be a few things. Your dream could have been a "fear" dream, where you fear your mother dying and you're trying to work this out in your head. It could also have been a premonition or a warning for you to tell her to be a little extra careful when she's driving. Sometimes a dream is just that...a dream (or nightmare). When I have these kinds of dreams, I will tell the person about my dream and to be a little extra careful, etc. then, let it go. Sometimes if we try too hard to analyze it, we get consumed by it. I wish I could be more help.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Serenity
New Friend

Post by Serenity »

No that was of great help to me, so thank you. You're right. At least now she knows about it so she can be conscious of it wherever she goes now. I should take it as what it was and move on. I'll probably have more dreams like it so I shouldn't let this one instance consume me. :)
HDPG
Busy Bee

Post by HDPG »

Hi Serenity,
I had another thought, too. When we look at the symbolic side of dreams, many times, the other people in our dreams represent aspects of ourselves. Death can mean that the old is dying away and making way for our new regeneration into higher awareness. Essentially, an old aspect of yourself is dying off in order for you to continue to grow; just as blossoms may do on a tree. Like I said, it is just a thought, and I hope it helps. The nightmarish dreams come to us to get our attention, and the symbolic meanings behind them are usually quite uplifting and encouraging.
Much Love,
Phillip
“To understand everything is to forgive everything”
-- Buddha--
pattym
New Friend

Post by pattym »

hello serenity;) :hithere
this is all really new to me, but i was thinking, if you are at all like me, ive been thinking and contemplating about all this new information. maybe, its just in your sub concious...celestials, doing work...and perhaps thats all it was. i dunno, just a thought??
hang in there :sunflower:
patty