???????????????

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ceri.houghton
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

???????????????

Post by ceri.houghton »

hello :)

i have no idea what is going on but 6 out of 7 days a week i have been seeing these strange 11:11 numbers EVRYWHERE just yesterday,without trying i saw on my clock during the day...11:11 12:12 13:13 18:18 22:22 . that cant be a coincidence can it ??? and quite often i get on trains that times are for example 15:15 or 23:23 .what does this mean?please help me ? xx its really wierd because around these times i feel like i am being watched or followed ?
Sandy
Staff

Re: ???????????????

Post by Sandy »

Hello ceri.houghton,

As you read the other posts in the 11:11 forum and the FAQ's you will certainly see that you are not alone in seeing these numbers. Many of us here experience a variety of number prompts and in reality it is a very good thing and nothing to be alarmed about. The beings who are introducing themselves, basically saying hello with the prompts, are kind and gentle and would never hurt you. In fact, it is quite the opposite. They wish to assist you and perhaps wish that you assist them too in an enormous effort, the lightening of our world. Many of us play a part in this. There is no specific belief or no particular group that any of us must belong to to do this work. All it takes is an opened heart and mind, and the desire to help. As we begin the proccess of getting to know these beings, known as Midwayers (simply because they fall midway between humans and angels) we find that we get to know ourselves as well and we discover that what is needed within ourselves, be it understanding, knowledge, healing ,resolution, peace, contentment etc...all these things slowly develop as we learn to meditate and reach out to the Universe Source. It is a beautiful on going process and while some of what we all experience is similar, there is much that denotes a very unique journey for each of us.

Here are a few URLs you may find helpful as you search for answers.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to our 1111 board, ceri.houghton. It's nice to meet you. :hithere

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

welcome to the board :D :hithere
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me, too! As you read on this board, you are definitely not alone! This is an amazing experience, and we're all in this together!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
ceri.houghton
New Friend

Post by ceri.houghton »

thankyou for all your replys :) :loves

i have been thinking for a while and even though i AM nervous about it i want to take a step forward and make contact.
i have been looking around the site,and all i can find is audio cds?? :|

thankyou :sorry: im still new and learning my way around :roll :) :D :P :lol:
:kiss: love ceri
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

ceri.houghton wrote:thankyou for all your replys :) :loves

i have been thinking for a while and even though i AM nervous about it i want to take a step forward and make contact.
i have been looking around the site,and all i can find is audio cds?? :|

hello Ceri :hithere

yes....the akashic construct cd. also George has written 3 books...look at the top of the pages here..u can click on them and their information will pop up..."The search for 11:11"..."In the Service of 11:11" and "the anatomy of the half way realm"... :D

welcome to the boards :sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
bn
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

ceri.houghton wrote:i have been looking around the site,and all i can find is audio cds?? :|

Dear Ceri,

Welcome. There is only one YouTube, and it only just counts as a video, LOL: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12137

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.