My introduction and background :)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Repetition
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My introduction and background :)

Post by Repetition »

Hello, everyone, nice to meet you. I've been curious about this phenomena for a while... so I guess I'll start from the beginning.

Around the time when I was 18, I started noticing 4:44 -everywhere-. It got to a point where I'd see it every day, no matter what time it was. This was an important time for me because it was a transitional period in my life. These occurrences started fading away until a few years ago when I met my current boyfriend.

Meeting him was a very rare occurrence. We're actually from towns almost 2,000 miles away from each other. However, there were a few odd ways in which it seemed our meeting was fate. My family moved near him a few years ago... his mom recently lived in the city I went to college in... it was very odd. It was like... if we didn't meet the way we did, there were other ways for us to meet in the future.

Anyway, when I met him, he told me that he saw 11:11 all the time. I explained the similarity with what I had experienced with 4:44 several years prior. Then... it was like a floodgate opened. I started seeing 11:11 as though he passed the torch. We'd take turns seeing it more than the other, etc. Now we live together, and the occurrences are stronger than ever. We'll see it on clocks with the right time, clocks with the wrong time, receipts, addresses, etc. I find it really interesting that we strengthened the phenomena for each other.

I'm a writer, so I'm always thinking about possible interesting scenarios. A few weeks ago, I mentioned to him how it would be interesting if spirits that are seen or felt are actually people from another period in time. Little did I know that what I was describing is almost identical to the theory I found here! I'm curious to know more.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: My introduction and background :)

Post by Geoff »

Repetition wrote:A few weeks ago, I mentioned to him how it would be interesting if spirits that are seen or felt are actually people from another period in time. Little did I know that what I was describing is almost identical to the theory I found here! I'm curious to know more.
Dear Repetition,

Welcome. Yes this thing is catching, but only for folks that are "suitable". The prompting is not, as far as we know, anything to do with ex-humans, although they do have the ability to put thoughts into your mind. The midwayers that we have a lot of communication with, were never the same as us, although they have been around a very long time, and so can tell us a lot about the earth over that period. Try a few threads in the very first forum for more background.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Repetition
New Friend

Post by Repetition »

Geoff wrote:
Repetition wrote:A few weeks ago, I mentioned to him how it would be interesting if spirits that are seen or felt are actually people from another period in time. Little did I know that what I was describing is almost identical to the theory I found here! I'm curious to know more.
Dear Repetition,

Welcome. Yes this thing is catching, but only for folks that are "suitable". The prompting is not, as far as we know, anything to do with ex-humans, although they do have the ability to put thoughts into your mind.

love,
Geoff
Sorry, I probably should have said 'beings', not people. I didn't mean to say I thought they were ex-humans. Thanks for the welcome.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Aah yes, they do share a different segment of time, but are able to also come into ours.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Day Repetition! Welcome to the message board! I love getting the 444's. When I see them I am reminded that I am not alone that I have my 2 guardian angels and 2 cherubims around me at all time. Often times this prompt occurs when my heart needs a boost.
It sounds like you and your boyfriend have been a match made in heaven. :D I love a true love story! I hope you both continue to be blessed as you share your life together. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

Welcome to the board :hithere
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

aww, hey repetition :hithere

i had the same experience but the other way around. i put my boyfriend on to the time prompts and he sees them a lot as well. welcome to the site!!!

paint boxx!!
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

welcome Reptition. Ty for the lovely introduction. Lately the numbers 4:44 or 1:44 have been showing themselves 2 me. Either on licensplates of cars or clocks, and even pages in books! Blessed Be. :)
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Repetition,

Welcome to the board :D .

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hello, Repetition! Nice meeting you, and thank you so much for sharing your story! It was just fascinating! You reminded me about the beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend -- and we also shared 11:11 prompts, unbeknownst to either of us. We had been friends for some time, and one day he looked at me and said, "Happy 11:11!" I had been seeing 11:11 for years, but had never shared that with anyone else -- and it was before I learned of these online communities of people who also see 11:11. I didn't yet know it was an angelic prompt; neither did he. But when I told him I also saw 11:11 he was surprised -- so imagine our surprise in discovering each of you!

Thank you for sharing -- it's so lovely the way we all can feel connected to one another. :kiss:
Peace,
Light