Newbie Here!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LCP
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Newbie Here!

Post by LCP »

Hello all! :hithere
Ive just 'found' you all by googling 11.11!
I never for one second imagined that these 'prompts' would be related to the spirit world. I have been seeing 11.11 absolutely everywhere for a number of years now but thought it was purely down to coincidence until I looked it up!
My 1st experience of it (although I didnt pick up on it at the time) was when I had my 1st scan with my eldest daughter 5years ago. The 1st time I 'saw' her was at 11.11!! I only noticed the time this past week when I was shifting through some paperwork at it was there! She was born on 21/11!
At various intervals I would glance at the clock and it would be 11.11 whether I was at home, in work, in the car etc. My most recent though was receiving an appointment for my youngest childs jabs - who was born on 24/12 (am I reading too much into it that 12x2= 24 1.e 12.12 etc??) - the date for her jabs has come through as 11.1.11!!!!!!

Find this all very comforting to think that maybe someone is looking out for us but at the same time quite scared by it at the min too!

Sorry for rambling here!
L x
Sandy
Staff

Re: Newbie Here!

Post by Sandy »

Hello LCP,
It looks like I have the pleasure of being the first to welcome you to the message board. :)
As you read the posts in this forum and others you may be surprised how much you have in common with the other members who post here as we often come to the site with similar promptings and experiences. I am one of the few exceptions, though, as I wasn't seeing the number prompts when I came here years ago.

I am glad you feel comforted by the prompts.I often feel that way too as I realize our good Celestial friends are close by with their loving encouragement and even a little guidance once in a while. I chuckled when I wrote that because sometimes they hesitate to give specific guidance, being always careful to allow us to make our own decisions and face the consequesnces as a result. That is important I guess since we learn from every thing that occurs in our life. Still there is time when we wheedle and try to get a little more from them. :roll:

I hope you enjoy the message board and find some helpful information in you search for answers. Here are a few board URLs that are a good place to start.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to our 11:11 living room. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

LCP wrote:Find this all very comforting to think that maybe someone is looking out for us but at the same time quite scared by it at the min too!

Sorry for rambling here!
L x

Dear LCP,

Welcome. Nah, don't be scared, they are good friends. Take yesterday, I did my usual walk on the beach, and I take the time to pick up rubbish that other folks leave. I don't bother to look at the stuff, so why did I look at a coke bottle, that had the use by of 10 Nov 11? Its them again!!!!!! If it had been an 11 Nov 11 I certainly would have kept it.

Actually it must have been a wild old evening on the beach, judging from the number of sets of underwear I had to dispose of!!! I guess its kids celebrating their end of school. Having a skinny dip.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

Geoff wrote:
LCP wrote:Find this all very comforting to think that maybe someone is looking out for us but at the same time quite scared by it at the min too!

Sorry for rambling here!
L x

Dear LCP,

Welcome. Nah, don't be scared, they are good friends. Take yesterday, I did my usual walk on the beach, and I take the time to pick up rubbish that other folks leave. I don't bother to look at the stuff, so why did I look at a coke bottle, that had the use by of 10 Nov 11? Its them again!!!!!! If it had been an 11 Nov 11 I certainly would have kept it.

Actually it must have been a wild old evening on the beach, judging from the number of sets of underwear I had to dispose of!!! I guess its kids celebrating their end of school. Having a skinny dip.

love,
Geoff
haha
lol at you comment :lol:
Anyway welcome LCP
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
LCP
New Friend

Post by LCP »

Thank you all for the warm welcome & thank you too for the links! Im off to have a look at them now :kiss:
jodie11
New Friend

Post by jodie11 »

Hello,
I'm new here too, this is my 1st post.

It seems all true 11er's have the same reaction. We all think we're crazy and others think we're crazy or that we read too much into seeing 1111. My husband used to think I was looking at the clock hourly as I will see 9:11, 10:11, 11:11.......anything that contains an 11. I started pointing it out to him whenever I saw it instead of keeping it to myself, now he finally believes me.

My 5 year old daughter sees it too and we have a saying/affirmation which was fashioned from the lyrics of a "Kate Bush" song:

"I know that something good is going to happen, dont know when, but just saying it could even make it happen"

I have been seeing 1111 since I was a little girl. I have always "heared" voices in my head, but put it down to my imagination. Thank you for this site. I will be attempting to contact my teacher/s. I have been meditating for about 10 years now but was never sure who to ask to come forward. I have always asked for guiding spirits and guardian angels to come forward and present any meassages to me. I have only really had 2 experiences that are profound. One I know was my departed Grandfather who I never met, and another angel/spirit called "Ariel" (I think) who had water all around her?

I think I am on the right life path. Throughout my life I have been guided to work with animals. I've been a veterinary nurse for almost 13yrs now, my husband is an animal trainer, I myself am a 5th generation dog trainer too! I'm sure my mission is to care for and promote awareness for animals and nature.
It would be nice if I could recieve confirmation of this through celestial teachers.
I just hope I can finally connect with whom ever I'm meant to contact.

Wish me luck,
Peace to you all,
Jodie.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jodie!
I just hopped onto the board for a few minutes tonight...been one of those busy kind of days for me and then at the end you wonder.."Now what did I accomplish?" :scratch: :) I'm afraid I don't have much to show for the effort. But anyway, I just happen to pop on and see your post waiting for approval. I enjoyed your first post and I must say, you will find many animal lovers on this site.
How wonderful that you are a "meditater" and have been for many years. I bet it is very helpful in the work that you do, possibly providing patience and allowing insight into what is needed for each animal you treat or train.

I hope you find this site beneficial in your search for answers regarding the 11"s and soon you officially get to meet the Celestial Teacher who is leading you ever closer to the Divine. I suspect your Teacher has been with you for some time despite the lack of formal greetings. You know, I briefly met a celestial named Ariel many years ago when I had only been meditating a year or so. It wasn't a good connection (my fault) but I do remember the name because I usually have trouble hearing the name at first. You know, I smiled because I couldn't help but remember one of my favorite Disney movies, 'The Little Mermaid' when you spoke of water all around. 8)

Anyway,I am glad you have joined us Jodi and I look forward to getting to know you on the board and hearing all about your experiences. Welcome! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jodie,

Welcome. Great to have you here.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.