My first paycheck

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My first paycheck

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I received my first pay check ever from a Job I kept for 1 day before resigning, I made $123.02. I laughed cause It was a number prompt. I tend to see 1:23 on my clock, so I got the reference.

Note: I worked at Walmart as a Nightshift Stocker, 9 hour night, and the day before was 5 hour Orientation which I was paid for, but the job wasnt for me, so I quit. I had that feeling you know where this isn't right, and it actually hurts your heart, the discomfort of a bad atmosphere.
happyrain
Family

Re: My first paycheck

Post by happyrain »

hey :hithere
really cool, do you think any of this relates with your recent dream? seeing jesus at walmart
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jhartsocks,
I'm sorry your first job didn't work out very well. It's nice to remember our Divine parents and celestial siblings are with us even in our disappointments.
(((Hugs)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
1111:1111
Busy Bee

Post by 1111:1111 »

i know that feeling you speak of. Seems many of us pick up vibes.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

This might sound crazy...

But your post about the "vibe" you got just gave me a vibe of my own.

See... I am looking for work, and just last night a friend of mine who works at Wal-Mart was saying how they are looking for night-shift stock persons with a shift of roughly 11-7. I wasn't sure how I felt about doing the night time thing (and the Wal-Mart thing for that matter) and then less than 24 hours later I read your post and also get a 2:22 while typing this, and a total rush of intuition...

Wow :P

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
wavelink
New Friend

Post by wavelink »

Jheartsock123

You are realizing that your battle/work could be soon do you?

Someone mentioned your dream about Jesus and I being interested found it and read it. It's definitely genuine very moving thank you.

First dream stopped just before the battle which probably means it'll take place in awakened state. God definitely wants you to know that he is by your side so have faith and no fears.

Second happened in walmart where you ask him to return home - well everyone have to deserve this one way or another. The more advanced the soul the bigger is the task and responsibility - "Those who are given a lot will be demanded a lot".

And now this one day no-future job at walmart. Plus the numbers which I think mean initiation, going to the next level ;)

Cheers!
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

That's awesome Jhart. Something similar happened to me at work a couple weeks ago. At the end of the day I have to count the drawer and add up cash, checks, credit cards and a few other payments and the total one night came out to be 1122.33. It took me by surprise when I saw it.