is this real?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ethan
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

is this real?

Post by ethan »

okay, so my girlfriend always would always say to me, "11:11 make a wish." She tragically passed away in her sleep almost 6 months ago. I am always finding myself randomly looking at the clock almost every day and it will be 11:11. I always thought of her when I would see it, but after finding this website...could this really be her?
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: is this real?

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Ethan and welcome. I am so sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Read the FAQ's which will answer a lot of questions you may have. Good luck and know that your girlfriend's "body" may be gone, but her spirit lives.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I am so sorry to hear about your loss but yes it is real and it is not uncommon for this to really begin for people after experiencing some sort of loss or extreme heartache.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ethan,

Welcome. I am very sorry to hear your gf passed, but if you read this series of communications you will find many folks assume the prompts are from them, but that is probably not the case: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ethan,
Bless you. I am so sorry that you have had such a heartache with the sudden loss of your girl friend. I think, it is quite possible that she may have asked from on High that you be prompted with 11:11. It happens that way sometimes and so 11:11 and other special prompt numbers become both a cherished bond between loved ones as well as an encouraging beacon of hello and support from the midwayers and angels.
I am glad you have found your way to this site and hope you find all the answers you desire.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

i am so sorry to hear of your loss
I think she could have asked for you to be prompted
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hello Ethan...

Welcome to 11:11 :kiss: I feel for you in your loss, there are those here that will be better equped than I to explain the prompts. One thing I can tell you is this...there is much love ans support amongst the 11:11nrs and I feel you have been guided here...

In love and Light :loves Anne
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Ethan,

It is quite possible that your girlfriend requested that you be prompted. The secondary midwayers are doing just that. When we die we go on to the mansion worlds. We live in a local system that is projected to have 1,000 planets that are inhabited by intelligent beings. We are planet 606 of the local system of Satania. There are now another two hundred planets that are in development of intelligent life and eventually there will be 1,000 planets in our local system that has intelligent life on it.

Some of the Bible writers saw these various heavens, but they were confused about it. Even the Apostle Paul referred to a vision where he saw the third heaven. There are architectural worlds that have been built by our Creator Son Christ Michael. The first architectural worlds that we go to when we die are called the mansion worlds. Here is how it is arranged.

At the very center of our local system is the planet Jerusem. This is the heaven that the Apostle John saw in vision. This planet is about 100 times the size of the earth. The Earths's circumference is about 25,000 miles around. If Jerusem is 100 times the size of the earth it could be 2,500,000 miles in circumference. A very massive architectural world.

Circling around that gigantic world made to order are seven other massive worlds that are about ten times the size of the earth. That means that these transition spheres are about 250,000 miles in circumference. The planet Saturn is about 235,000 miles in circumference. That means that these seven transition worlds that orbit around Jerusem are just slightly larger than our planet Saturn.

Now, these seven massive transition worlds also have satellites that orbit around them. Each transition world has seven satellites or seven worlds that orbit around them. These satellites are about the size of earth. Transition world number one is one of the worlds ten times larger than Saturn. This world is known as the finaliter sphere. (for another discussion) There is also on this first transition world the nursery or children's sector.

The seven worlds that orbit around transition world number one are known as the seven mansion worlds. When we die we are reconfigured and given a new soul body. Usually we will go to the first mansion world that orbits around the first transition world. We will go to whatever mansion world matches our spiritual development at the time of our death. It is quite possible that your girlfriend is on Mansonia One. But if she was more spiritually advanced she would go to the next world such as mansion world two if that matches her spiritual development.

We start out as human beings of flesh and blood and we are guided by the pure spirit fragment of the Eternal Father that dwells in our minds. As we respond to his leadings we become more like the Eternal Father. Then when we die we go to that mansion world that matches our corresponding spiritual growth. The local system training is our ground floor soul training. We progress from mansion world one, then to two, then to three, four, five, six and seven. It is usually around mansion world six that we fuse with that piece of the Eternal Father.

Finally, we graduate to the capital of our local system Jerusem. We stay on that sphere to continue our spiritual growth. When we finish with that we go to the constellation spheres. (for yet another time) It is all about our methodical advancement. We start as mortals of flesh and blood. We die and become baby souls. We mature into adult souls and then we start our pre-spirit training. We continue to progress as spirits until we cross the next threshold.

Your girlfriend is alive and well and she wants you to know that. You will meet her again one day, but now it is all about your soul growth. These prompts that you have received are very real and it points to beings that are very much alive, but invisible to our eyes. May the piece of the Eternal Father that lives in your mind bless you and guide you in this life.

Love,
Paul
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hi Ethan...

Hope you are feeling better today :kiss: My thoughts and prayers remain with you...grief is a passage, its unbearable at times...take heart sweet man that you will be loved by all of us here on 11:11...thanks Paul...I like where you say we go to a place that matches our spiritual evolution...I pray this gives comfort to Ethan because it sure did for me...

Anne :loves
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
ethan
New Friend

Post by ethan »

I just wanted to thank you all for the love and support, it definately means alot. I find alot of strength and hope in this website, and all of you are amazing people :)

Ethan
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Ethan, stay around. This site is absolutely positive and heartwarming. It's good for the soul!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius