Hello there!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
louiss1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hello there!

Post by louiss1 »

Back then i used to see the time 11:11 all the time and now I only see 11:10, 11:12, 12:21, ect. Now I only see 11:11 every once in awhile. Can someone explain this?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Hello there!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Louiss,

Welcome. If you read the FAQs, you will see this is the normal process. Once you notice the first number, and start to wonder about it, it changes. That is proof positive that YOU aren't doing this.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Hello there!

Post by Sandy »

Hello Louiss,

The numbers changed for me too. Unlike most of the people here, what originally brought me to the board was my interest in learning more about Midwayers (beings similar to angels) that I had read about in the Urantia Book. After a few weeks, I, too, began to see the number prompts. The first one for me was 7:11, my birthday and an easily recognizable number for me. It was a first hello and a welcome on a very special day that culminated with a miracle. Since that long ago day I see many of the number prompts you speak of and others. The URL Geoff provided will probably help with your question but if you need help or clarification please ask any of the friendly moderators and long time members.

Welcome to the board, Louiss! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
This one may help as well with those numbers sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.