Am I upt to even greater changes?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Am I upt to even greater changes?

Post by 555 »

Last night, late night, I was at bed and really willing to hear my friend 555, a midwayer, I believe that may be attached to me since my church ministry in Brazil. At that time, I didn't know who was him and I deemed him to be a "demon", "an evil spirit" sent to torment. I could feel a "presence", usually at my left side, and was tormented with that, since I thought was a demon. The only thing that would make that "presence be less perceived by me" was if I would relax my spirituality. So, tragically as it seems, I became less spiritual so I could have some "peace".
I didn't know better then. Today, after two years reading and loving the teachings of the Urantia Book, I know who that being was. I am not yet an experienced person in communicating with our friends midwayers, so, to be sincere, I cannot say that I have his right name, although once I got a name. But what I know is that he is somehow related with the digits 555 because I have this number been prompted to me many times in the past months.
So last night, I was at bed, as I was saying, and wondering if I could really hear my friend 555 talk to me. And I open myself to listen and I received some thoughts, not entirely different from my own ones, and at certain point I asked to receive a confirmation that was him 555 that was really talking to me. So I asked that when I would open my eyes, I would see at the digital clock a double same number, like 11, 33... and immediately I opened my eyes and I almost fell from the bed when I saw the clock showing exactly 333! Only a stubborn would not believe now! He was there, talking to me and I was so happy for that, to be able to receive his confirmation message.
Now, today, I received my Akashic Construct CD. However, I am afraid to open it. It has been there, on the bed for the whole day... I wonder if I am up to the challenges that it may prompt to me. I know that studying it, I may be able to communicate better with my friend 555. But I ask myself, if I would be able to be consistent with this new kind of "spirituality"...
Looking at the meaning of the prompt 555 I have found that it means I should embrace myself as a big change is coming about. "Oh my" I think, "another one"? Even greater? I am a little scared, yes, but you know, the curiosity killed the cat, and I am about to be "killed" because i want to know which change is this and I will do my best to live up to it.
Well, I am going to open it now. I will post something later on, on the results. Thanks for listen.

Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Am I upt to even greater changes?

Post by ofek »

Hey Jose
Well I dont think you should be afraid because we are all surrounded by the source of all Love
But if you are afraid than you should wait because fear and spitual growth do not go together so well
Peace and Love,
Ofek
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jose,

Welcome. If you are full of fear, its better to wait till you are past that stage.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jose,
I agree with Geoff and Ofek. You should wait until you feel totally comfortable with the AC cd or any method of spirituality that crosses you path.

Perhaps you may ease your mind, though, by simply playing it from beginning to end in a non meditative state. Just listen to it with eyes and ears open. Then ask yourself what is it I fear? Why do I fear? There may be underlying reasons preventing you, things that may need to be resolved before moving ahead. Please understand that the Akashic construct cd is not your spirituality. You are not giving up who you are by meditating in this way or in any way. It is just one tool of many that can assist you to open and unlock what should be very natural to humans on a normal world, a closeness with our celestial kin. Celebrate who you are and feel joy and light around you before beginning any deep meditation and know without a shadow of a doubt our God loves you and protects you and walks this spiritual journey along side you.

I am so glad you have joined us Jose. I look forward to hearing more about your journey and getting to know you as you post on this message board.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Family

Post by 555 »

Thank you all!
Yes, I have experimented with the CD and although my experience wasn't full of images, it was full of thoughts. When I was left alone with my friend (who I call 555) I could tell him how I was sorry for not recognizing his good and not evil presence with me in the past. It was very emotional for me. I didn't listened much, but I could get some thoughs that indicate his correspondence with me in all this. I know that as I will open myself more to this, I will receive more. As George said, practice is necessary. So, my friends, it was good, not frightening. Since I found the Urantia Book, and specially the last 6 months, I have experienced great deal of inner peace. Yes, I am always inquiring, questioning myself, my actions and decisions, but all because I want to perfect them according to the will of God. That is towards what I am striving now.
Again, thank you all. I will post more, when more I have.
Loving regards,

Interesting, I am a Urantia student for more than 2 years now and I never met another one personally -- only online. Perhaps I should try to contact study groups in my city or close.

Jose
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is good to hear that you had a good and positive first experience with the Cd, Jose.
I know that as I will open myself more to this, I will receive more.
Yes, you are right. :) With daily meditation of a sort our wisdom and perceptions are able to grow.
Again, thank you all. I will post more, when more I have.

Please do. I would love to share in your spiritual experiences. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Well hey there Jose, welcome to the board!

Just like Sandy, I am also very glad you have joined us. I agree that it is better to wait and resolve fears first, but I am glad that you are having positive experiences and are "daring" to move forward!

You were saying about how you are always inquiring and questioning yourself, in an effort to move closer towards perfection. I am very much the same way and I believe you are doing the right thing! My best advice as far as meditation goes, and I'd like to follow this advice myself, is just to practise, practise, practise!

Love infinite
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings Jose and to all who are supporting him... :hithere

I have just finshed reading through this thread...again the oneness at work... :shock: During my time as a mere mortal I too have experienced times of great fear... :evil:
My spiritual journey meant I had to let go of certain indoctrinations...brain washing by religious belief systems that are far from the Light and full of hypocricies :bomb
I moved into becoming a full time explorer...it became an adventure in many ways sifting through the garbage to find Truth...I call this a passage...maybe you can relate to this in some small way...
One fact of which I am certain Jose...there is nothing but love here on 11:11...respect as welll. we can be who we are and so long as we come from a place of love and light this can be a safe haven for your fears to melt away amongst folk who will nurture you... :loves

There is nothing to fear but fear alone...just a suggestion...Rose Quartz Crystal is not only beautiful it is also very protective...I sleep with it by my bed...wear it..and often put a tiny stone over my third eye when I meditate... :loves Some who dwell here may not be into crystals but for me they come from the earth and I see her as my Mother...nature has many beautiful healing stones...plants and places...this is where my fear disappears and I fill with reverance at her temple :sunflower:

Bless you Jose and you will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Anne (light1)
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Thanks for that advice, Anne! And, yes, fear is something that I am working on getting rid of. As always, a work in progress!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Family

Post by 555 »

Hi people!
I am sorry it took so long for me to respond all loving postings you all put on this thread.
I would like to give you an update since the last time.
Yes, I have used the CD Akashic Construct to medidate on an almost regular basis. But I also do it without it. Without calling stillness, many years ago I discovered this technique that allowed me leave my body. So, sometimes, I use that technique which is similar. I haven't been able again to leave my body but it helps for meditation.
Since last time I posted, good things have happened. I am helping George with the translations of some transcripts into Portuguese and I myself have had some experiences on T/R. I am still a pupil on all this so I am trying to get slow but messages have come to me in several situations.
Although I know how to appreciate nature, its beauty and its generosity, I was never much of a naturalistic guy. My ex-wife, yes, she is enchanted with nature, but I used to appreciated it moderately. However, since this awakening of my and having more insight into the knowledge of the God, the Supreme, and knowing that Gaia is a Planetary Deity of Supremacy, I have been feeling even more integrated in our world, knowing that we are connected with she, our Mother Earth. I used to think of her just in mythological terms, but now I able to talk to her and enjoy her love for us in a very particular way.
We are so loved and cared for. Gaia have just been added to the list of beings that watch me over at all moments, together with my Adjuster, my friend 555 (midwayer), my loving pairs of seraphim, their assistants, querubim and sanobin... oh so much love all around, besides my children, friends from near and afar, offline and online... Last time I heard my Adjuster, he said: "Don't worry, Jose, I will take care of you" and he or she has! When I look back on my life, I see how my Adjuster led me, carefully, to open my knowledge to what I came to know today. I am sooooo grateful! I always suspect that there were more than just the Bible. So much more! I feel so enriched.
I think that due my roots, I will never stop of being a Christian, but when people now ask me, I tell them that I I am Christian with twist! But I don't tell them much, or they will think that I went crazy. In any way, I came, finally, to understand that words are valuable, but much more valuable when substantiated with actions of love and service. So I am trying to concentrate on this.
Before, I was tormented with fear, but now, fear is giving way to love and even I know that evil is still present, I want to be able to return evil with love.
Well, thank you everybody.
Love to all
Jose. :kiss:
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hello to all... :kiss:

Yes Jose it is wonderful to know we are not alone and that we are being giuded at evry moment...Gaia and all her beauty is where I find my joy and peace...I have a deep reverence for her, it seems Josie that as you deveop more and more your awarness is deepening...

In love and light

Anne (light1)
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
1111:1111
Busy Bee

Post by 1111:1111 »

You may think your friend 555 is seperate from you but you need to realize that 555 is apart of you.....sigh.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

1111:1111 wrote:You may think your friend 555 is seperate from you but you need to realize that 555 is apart of you.....sigh.
Dear 1111:1111,

I think the "sigh" is unnecessary here. You are becoming intolerant of the views and understandings of others. We at least have communications from beings who have established that they are separate and real. Can you offer something that proves some 1000 communications are in fact not from separate beings?

love,
Geoff
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Geoff wrote:
1111:1111 wrote:You may think your friend 555 is seperate from you but you need to realize that 555 is apart of you.....sigh.

I think the "sigh" is unnecessary here. You are becoming intolerant of the views and understandings of others. We at least have communications from beings who have established that they are separate and real. Can you offer something that proves some 1000 communications are in fact not from separate beings?

love,
Geoff
Indeed.
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Busy Bee

LurkerAbyss wrote:
Geoff wrote:

love,
Geoff
Indeed.
Seems like you just agree with the forum owners do you have your own opinion?
Busy Bee

Geoff wrote:

love,
Geoff
Your right maybe i shouldnt have placed a sigh.

If your open enough..read this and let me know what you think

http://healing.about.com/od/higherself/ ... erself.htm
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

1111:1111 wrote: Seems like you just agree with the forum owners do you have your own opinion?
Nah, my opinions are actually quite different and independent of the forum owners. You know what they say about assuming... it may not bother you but it's not fair that Ming didn't really have any choice in the matter! :lol: :sunflower:

Love
Lucky

Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings to all... :loves

I have re-read this thread to understand what is being said...attempting to say "I hear you"...my reality is different to anyone elses reality, its what makes us individuals...For me it comes down to respect...some mystical experiences that I have experienced and continue to experience would be so far out of many other peoples terms of reference...it has caused me to protect myself...its sacred...

I continue to hold firm in my belief that we are being guided...personally and also on a global consciousness level...too many amazing experiences along the way for me to think in any other way...I understand the phychology of Higher Self manifestation...yet the possibilities of much more are infinite...there is one river many streams...I love this fact.

To me it is vital, especially during this troubled time that we respect oneanothers path so long as it remains in love light and truth...here on 11:11 we get the opportunity to share our views and experiences in a supported and loving environment...in this we are blessed...many religions, spiritual paths, philosophies and belief systems come together here to share and grow.

Am I up to even greater changes? Yes I am...to be an enlightened human being who is full of love and compassion...to be all I can be with the gifts and mission bestowed upon me through my genetics and also channelled through my Higher Self, Thought Adjuster, Angels and other guides...to be able to forgive, to make a positive difference in my world and beyond...to stay in integrity and sleep at night knowing I have not hurt another intentionally...

We all have our individual opinions...we all have our take on spirituality...at the end of the day I feel "when we can live harmoniously as a race of beings we have reached spiritual maturity"...the color of difference is an opportunity for me to grow...how I handle this is a mark of my maturity...

Always in love and Light

Anne (light1) :loves
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Great post dearest Anne! Beautifully said. :kiss:

Love
Lucky
:loves

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

1111:1111 wrote:
Geoff wrote:

love,
Geoff
Your right maybe i shouldnt have placed a sigh.

If your open enough..read this and let me know what you think

http://healing.about.com/od/higherself/ ... erself.htm
Actually that reference is not bad. But it certainly does not promote the concept we are all one. If you really want to know what a "higher self" is, either read the book we produced, all from a "higher self" or look up the Urantia Book.

love,
Geoff
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Totally agree with Lucky! Anne, thank you for shining your love and light! I, too, have my own path. We all have different paths and journeys.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius