NEW TO THE BOARD AND NOT SO HAPPY WITH OUR INVISIBLE FRIENDS

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Biddy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

NEW TO THE BOARD AND NOT SO HAPPY WITH OUR INVISIBLE FRIENDS

Post by Biddy »

I'm 57 years of age now. When I was in my 30's my then husband and 2 sons moved into a house which was number 11. From the minute we moved in everything began to happen. I started having flashbacks of past lives and thought I was going mad. My parents who were in their 60's and 70's at the time decided to split up, my father in law passed away and my husband decided he didn't want to be married any more. I had lots of psychic experiences and also experienced what I call a 'spiritual download' of information which and I became an automatic writer for about 8 years. This spiritual download occurred while I was waiting for a train! The top of my head felt like it was opening up, the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet. I felt the energy drain out through my hands and feet whilst at the same time I was enveloped in what I can only describe as a 'tube of energy' which came down all around me and held me firmly in place. While all that was happening I felt a beam of light enter through my open crown chakra and this beam held knowledge and information in the form of light codes. I was held there in a state of absolute bliss, staring up through the roof of the station and in one split second I 'knew' everything and nothing. I knew how the universe worked, the harmony of it all, the connectedness of everything. At the beginning of that experience I saw the train coming through the tunnel only yards away. When the experience ended I felt like I'd been standing there for hours and I fully expected an ambulance to arrive to collect me. But when the energy tube lifted, the train simply stopped in front of me, no-one appeared to notice anything strange about me. That experience must have taken only SECONDS yet it felt like HOURS to me. After that I began to notice 11:11. The first time I thought "Oh how strange ." By the 40th time I was thinking "OK, what now?" I'm not religious, not into angels, in fact the whole angel/spirit thing annoys me because I really don't want invisible beings that I know nothing about and cannot see, interfering with my mind and thought processes. I don't want them sending me cryptic messages in the form of number sequences. If they have something important to say to me about the cosmos, planet earth or anything else, then my view is - show yourself to me and then we'll talk. Life is scary enough in this day and age without having to worry about invisible beings leaving signs for us to decode on a regular basis. I just wonder whether we've all bought into someone's mental illness symptoms - you know - a bit like the hundredth monkey syndrome. One person thinks something and the next thing everyone else is thinking the same thing. Anyone else have similar ideas to me?
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: NEW TO THE BOARD AND NOT SO HAPPY WITH OUR INVISIBLE FRI

Post by LurkerAbyss »

They will never "interfere" with your mind and thought processes. In fact, they would consider this rude. It is clear that they are trying to get your attention, but it is entirely up to you ask them away or deny their existence. Such is the beauty of Free Will. We can openly embrace or entirely reject the help that is offered to us.

I can understand where you are coming from about the hundredth monkey syndrome but I personally do not feel this way. It just seems to be a matter of a mass awakening and awareness, but still on a subjective individual level unique to each person experiencing this. There seems to be a growing evolutionary divide between those who experience the power of Faith and those who insist on concrete, tangible, material answers, e.g. needing to be physically "shown" everything in order to "prove" it.

Love.
Lurker
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Biddy
New Friend

Post by Biddy »

Hmmm ... I see where you're coming from too I think, but I tend to think there's not so much an evolutionary divide, in my case anyway, as a need to merge faith with understanding and knowledge so that what people have simply 'known' in the past can be scientifically explained. I think that's true evolution of the mind as simply having faith in something doesn't teach us the 'how' of it. And believe it or not, some people want to know the 'how'. My journey began with flashbacks to a past life. On one hand I absolutely 100% 'knew' what it was all about but on the other hand the whole thing appeared to be a case of me being delusional. So you could say that I had 'faith' in what I was experiencing which then became 'knowing'. Once faith became knowing I then had to naturally progress to the next level which was working out the 'how' we can reincarnate into another life and remember snippets of our past life. It was for me a natural progression in my spiritual education I suppose. If we know in our heart of hearts that something is a universal truth, then I don't think we're truly evolving if we simply remain at the knowing stage without attempting to learn how it is true. As for invisible friends or Midwayers, I've been one. And I've experienced what it feels like to be invisible to those around me and to try to communicate with them. That was the reason I reincarnated once more rather thanto remain hanging around in the ether frightening the life out of them. When I reincarnated, I was recognised by my parents immediately and even given the same name that I had before. My journey has been incredible but to be honest I'd prefer not to have such a long memory. :?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Biddy wrote:While all that was happening I felt a beam of light enter through my open crown chakra and this beam held knowledge and information in the form of light codes. I was held there in a state of absolute bliss, staring up through the roof of the station and in one split second I 'knew' everything and nothing. I knew how the universe worked, the harmony of it all, the connectedness of everything.
Dear Biddy,

George calls that the Masters Golden Flame, if I recall correctly. He experienced it in the middle of a psych lecture, and according to others he was lit up like a candle. His lecturer walked out. George also thinks the same thing has happened to a number of famous folks, and I think he includes Kirkegard.

This is something that was intended for your benefit, and it is sad if you see it the other way.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Biddy wrote: That was the reason I reincarnated once more rather than to remain hanging around in the ether frightening the life out of them. When I reincarnated, I was recognised by my parents immediately and even given the same name that I had before. My journey has been incredible but to be honest I'd prefer not to have such a long memory. :?
Well our midwayers have stated numerous times that we do not, and can not reincarnate. What folks think are past life memories are either:

1) the past life that their Indwelling Spirit may have experienced, or
2) simply an Akashic Memory - an experience someone else has had.

love,
geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Biddy,
When I read the first part of your post I too immediately thought you had an enlightening experience. Not everyone sees it as alway beneficial and in some cases it can drive a person over the edge as it did my own mother many years ago. But it can also be a very beautiful thing and I have reveled in the joy that others who have experienced this have offered in their descriptions. I guess the discrepancies go with being human as each of us are so unique one from the other. A book called Cosmic consciousness was written in 1901 by Richard Maurice Bucke documents these happenings over the centuries by many well known people.
You wrote:
By the 40th time I was thinking "OK, what now?" I'm not religious, not into angels, in fact the whole angel/spirit thing annoys me because I really don't want invisible beings that I know nothing about and cannot see, interfering with my mind and thought processes. I don't want them sending me cryptic messages in the form of number sequences. If they have something important to say to me about the cosmos, planet earth or anything else, then my view is - show yourself to me and then we'll talk. Life is scary enough in this day and age without having to worry about invisible beings leaving signs for us to decode on a regular basis.
If you do not wish the messages... if you do not wish to have invisible friends" then simply ignore the numbers. That is not so difficult is it?
I just wonder whether we've all bought into someone's mental illness symptoms - you know - a bit like the hundredth monkey syndrome. One person thinks something and the next thing everyone else is thinking the same thing. Anyone else have similar ideas to me?
No, my own experience has shown for me that this is not the case... but I do not expect you to take my word for it. I wanted this. I was pleased to delve deeply into this and I have been rewarded beyond my wildest imaginings. As I said earlier we are each unique beings with minds and wills of our own.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Geoff wrote:
Biddy wrote: That was the reason I reincarnated once more rather than to remain hanging around in the ether frightening the life out of them. When I reincarnated, I was recognised by my parents immediately and even given the same name that I had before. My journey has been incredible but to be honest I'd prefer not to have such a long memory. :?
Well our midwayers have stated numerous times that we do not, and can not reincarnate. What folks think are past life memories are either:

1) the past life that their Indwelling Spirit may have experienced, or
2) simply an Akaskic Memory - an experience someone else has had.

love,
geoff
Until now I have not disagreed with anything that i have learned thorough this phenomenon, not even the fact that Jesus is Michael which was very hard for me since Im Jewish. But now that you say that the midwayers said we do not, and cannot reincarnate it kinda throws me off
Can you explain more about this?
Because ive always believed that reincarnating was a normal thing that souls went through until their ultimate journey and purpose was achieved because sometimes one life in a physical form may not be enough.
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:Until now I have not disagreed with anything that i have learned thorough this phenomenon, not even the fact that Jesus is Michael which was very hard for me since Im Jewish. But now that you say that the midwayers said we do not, and cannot reincarnate it kinda throws me off
Because ive always believed that reincarnating was a normal thing that souls went through until their ultimate journey and purpose was achieved because sometimes one life in a physical form may not be enough.
Dear ofek,

Well all I can do is lay out the "evidence" for you. And I have done that in a 100 page book I have written. If you read it, you will see that I started out where you are, which is not surprising, since so many believe in reincarnation. The point that folks seem to entirely overlook, is that as spirits we continue the spiritual journey, and because the Spiritual Laws are different in the Mansion Worlds, they tend to learn exceptionally well, what they did not learn here. And if we were only learning here, then we should see the evidence before us, of this world getting ever more spiritual. But we do not see that. For 2000 years it has got worse. We may now be turning the corner, but it's not as a result of humans who have been back here 200 times each. Anyway, here is my book: Is Reincarnation an Illusion?

love,
Geoff
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Geoff wrote:
ofek wrote:Until now I have not disagreed with anything that i have learned thorough this phenomenon, not even the fact that Jesus is Michael which was very hard for me since Im Jewish. But now that you say that the midwayers said we do not, and cannot reincarnate it kinda throws me off
Dear ofek,

Well all I can do is lay out the "evidence" for you. And I have done that in a 100 page book I have written. If you read it, you will see that I started out where you are, which is not surprising, since so many believe in reincarnation. The point that folks seem to entirely overlook, is that as spirits we continue the spiritual journey, and because the Spiritual Laws are different in the Mansion Worlds, they tend to learn exceptionally well, what they did not learn here. And if we were only learning here, then we should see the evidence before us, of this world getting ever more spiritual. But we do not see that. For 2000 years it has got worse. We may now be turning the corner, but it's not as a result of humans who have been back here 200 times each. Anyway, here is my book: Is Reincarnation an Illusion?

love,
Geoff
Thank you Geoff, I appreciate it
I truly do try to take everything in and accept it as truth, But it would be cool when I contact my teachers and they teach me themselves.
I really enjoy learning from you guys, but its quite another thing learning directly from the source of all knowledge.
But with time i believe i will be able to contact the midwayers just like some of you guys have. :D
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:I really enjoy learning from you guys, but its quite another thing learning directly from the source of all knowledge.
But with time i believe i will be able to contact the midwayers just like some of you guys have. :D
Quite, and its also our desire that you learn from your own teacher.

love,
Geoff
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Reincarnation was something I used to ponder about in high school after World Religions class in grade 10, because as a youngster (not that I'm not one now!) I was desperately seeking some sort of alternative to the ideas of "instant salvation" and "eternal damnation".

These days, the "truth" behind the idea of past lives and reincarnation just seems to make so much sense to me. For one, it ultimately seems very unprogressive in terms of Soul to constantly have to build from the ground up in this very minuscule and insignificant world of limited time-space, as opposed to being able to see this speck of eternity afterwords for what it really is; a speck of eternity. As well, there is just too much "evidence" that suggests there is a lot more to one's spiritual journey than just somehow "figuring it out one of these lifetimes" and suddenly a "voila" moment upon death whisking one away from their imperfect, impermanent material time-space body into an absolutely perfect and First-Source-infused existence in an instant.

As well, the way Geoff explained past life memories as either Past Indwelling or Akashic Memory makes me think of it like this: Instead of thinking about how the way you live this life will affect YOUR next life, think about how the way you live this life will affect SOMEONE ELSE'S next life. What experiences are you going to provide your Thought Adjuster to bring to someone else? What sort of memories do you want to place in the Universe for future minds to access? It would seem to me that this sort of thought appears much more selfless and much more All-Evolutionary than the idea of living your life so that YOUR "next Earth life" will be even better.

Love
Lurker
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

LurkerAbyss wrote:As well, the way Geoff explained past life memories as either Past Indwelling or Akashic Memory makes me think of it like this: Instead of thinking about how the way you live this life will affect YOUR next life, think about how the way you live this life will affect SOMEONE ELSE'S next life. What experiences are you going to provide your Thought Adjuster to bring to someone else? What sort of memories do you want to place in the Universe for future minds to access? It would seem to me that this sort of thought appears much more selfless and much more All-Evolutionary than the idea of living your life so that YOUR "next Earth life" will be even better.

Love
Lurker
Dear Lurker,

While I am sure you did not quite follow the implications of THAT statement, they are serious. Yes many of us have advanced Thought Adjusters - one's that previously guided a mortal. But the result of that mortal NOT taking up the opportunity that is presented by fusion with a fragment of God, means that it (the ex-mortal) has no opportunity to do so, and will not grow beyond the local universe into which it incarnated. That is unless Father offers a second chance, which indeed has happened on this earth. It seems it is very likely that a great many who incarnate on this earth will refuse the fusion opportunity. They refuse it not by knowing accurately what they refuse, but by not being interested. Or by being more interested in something else.

However, you are right that we will be placing our memories into the Universe, and indeed Urantia herself (Mother Earth) needs our positive experiences for her to grow,

love,
Geoff
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Wow Geoff, thank you for pointing that out and I sincerely apologize for putting it that way. Upon review, I definitely see how that would be taken the wrong way, and indeed you are right; that implication completely went over my head when I wrote that.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:sorry:
Last edited by LurkerAbyss on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Just some food for thought..

Say there's a person, and the purpose of her existence is to build the perfect home for herself and for her ever-continuing family to enjoy.

Consider two possibilities upon the end of her life, reincarnation into the flesh vs. new incarnation into spirit:

A) She does what she can to build the absolute perfect home and provide a future of perfection for her future family line. She does what she can in this lifetime, but her home has not yet reached perfection and she has not yet done enough to provide these perfect future living quarters. At the end of her life, every bit she has managed to build is lost and forgotten and she is forced to come back to the world to build from the bottom up all over again, beginning completely empty-handed and having to reacquire the knowledge and the tools needed to build this perfect home within one physical lifetime.

B) She does what she can to build the absolute perfect home and provide a future of perfection for her future family line. She does what she can in this lifetime, but her home has not yet reached perfection and she has not yet done enough to provide these perfect future living quarters. At the end of her life, the home she has managed to build for her family is the one she ends up living in. By getting to live in the home she's already built, she is better able to understand what further work needs to be done and is given the opportunity to have new knowledge and new tools to make this home even better; to build infinite walls, stairways, and stories on top of what she started until she and her family are finally living in the Perfect home of eternity.

Love endlessly,
Lurker
:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Geoff i just remembered something,
In Life in the World Unseen the narrator's wishes to come back to earth are granted from higher up in the Mansion world so in a way reincarnation is possible if you are given permission from higher up
Isn't it?
Peace and Love,
Ofek
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:Geoff i just remembered something,
In Life in the World Unseen the narrator's wishes to come back to earth are granted from higher up in the Mansion world so in a way reincarnation is possible if you are given permission from higher up
Isn't it?
Peace and Love,
Ofek
Dear Ofek,

His wish is to tell about the World Unseen. He does that by appearing to the author, and telling his tale. I accept it's very rare for a spirit to materialize in that way, and that is always partly a function of the other living folks who witness the event. That is however not reincarnation. Reincarnation is the belief that here on earth is where we must learn our lessons, by returning physically, reborn of woman, many times. It is accompanied by a belief that this is also where we must expiate karma, or the results of what we did wrong "previously".

love,
Geoff
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

For one, it ultimately seems very unprogressive in terms of Soul to constantly have to build from the ground up in this very minuscule and insignificant world of limited time-space, as opposed to being able to see this speck of eternity afterwords for what it really is; a speck of eternity. As well, there is just too much "evidence" that suggests there is a lot more to one's spiritual journey than just somehow "figuring it out one of these lifetimes" and suddenly a "voila" moment upon death whisking one away from their imperfect, impermanent material time-space body into an absolutely perfect and First-Source-infused existence in an instant.
Yes, very good point Lurker..

For those reasons i dont particularly believe in reincarnation on this same planet, would be like groundhog, what would be the point of creating a vast universe never to be experienced. I wonder though, we were talking a while ago that souls are created perhaps in clusters and that these souls in the clusters could be our very own family members or groups of individuals drawn to each other, etc... I wonder if TA's come back to families or close friends, just my youngest daughter is just like my g mom who passed over a year before she was born, they talk the same, they both have similar ailments, both have eating disorders, same temperament.. everyone thinks its her.. perhaps she has her TA ? just a thought..

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Sarah writes:
perhaps she has her TA ? just a thought..
Wow! G mom needs her TA to survive !

Guess I'm "taking a look at" genetics for all this behavior in common.

Cheers.......
:bigsmurf:
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Geoff wrote:
ofek wrote:Geoff i just remembered something,
Isn't it?
Peace and Love,
Ofek
Dear Ofek,

His wish is to tell about the World Unseen. He does that by appearing to the author, and telling his tale. I accept it's very rare for a spirit to materialize in that way, and that is always partly a function of the other living folks who witness the event. That is however not reincarnation. Reincarnation is the belief that here on earth is where we must learn our lessons, by returning physically, reborn of woman, many times. It is accompanied by a belief that this is also where we must expiate karma, or the results of what we did wrong "previously".

love,
Geoff
Thank you for clearing it up for me :D
Peace and Love,
Ofek
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

George wrote:Sarah writes:
perhaps she has her TA ? just a thought..
Wow! G mom needs her TA to survive !

Guess I'm "taking a look at" genetics for all this behavior in common.

Cheers.......
:bigsmurf:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :roll:

I can't believe i actually said that LOL... :lol: :scratch:

That deserve's a major Doh !!! think i'm losing my brains cells by the hour.. :cheese: LOL

:love

[ Uhum, Can i delete it LOL]

Love you George.. :loves :sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Why not?
G.
:D
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

You people are the BEST!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

:lol:
G.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Post by Wild River Rose »

I'm with Clare! :D :loves
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee

Post by rhythm ranger »

By the 40th time I was thinking "OK, what now?" I'm not religious, not into angels, in fact the whole angel/spirit thing annoys me because I really don't want invisible beings that I know nothing about and cannot see, interfering with my mind and thought processes. I don't want them sending me cryptic messages in the form of number sequences. If they have something important to say to me about the cosmos, planet earth or anything else, then my view is - show yourself to me and then we'll talk. Life is scary enough in this day and age without having to worry about invisible beings leaving signs for us to decode on a regular basis
Wow! you describe the condition of what i suffered from for years.
I even complained to George about it when we met in person in Dana Point CA eleven years or so ago.
This condition i belatedly came to realize is the condition of "self importance" to the exclusion of others.

When i got real tired of this i started to meditate with what others said to do was LISTEN
All the jibber jabber of self importance took me years to abate..

then my life got real meaningful and the spiritual patterns i complained about became oh so precious

as "love letters in the sand" so to speak

I love my life now. I see all the way back to when i was 5 years old with the reception of my TA
and how subsequent events all tie together now. my life has a real meaning. the search is over for me
for i now know who i am .

I have been plucked from the refuse barrel of self extinction so many times in this life that i have simply lost count.
my leaving the scene was simply not an option for my handlers. and for that i am eternally grateful

a gift from Michael with his banner on both side of the Tiester

the transition i made was from being bored with this life and wanting to go to the next to:
Life is way too short! i need more time please?

I am now happy as a clam with all my surroundings
^I^^I^:^I^^I^