A Strange Occurance

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Chapie65
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

A Strange Occurance

Post by Chapie65 »

Just wanted to share a story. I work as a corrections officer at a state prison. I was talking with an inmate one day and happened to look at the clock. Like numerous times before, it was 11:11. I mentioned to him that that number sequence had been coming up alot. He immediately turned white and looked spooked. He then told me that he had been seeing the same sequence too and thought he was going crazy. This prompted me to research it. Its good to know that Im not the only one that is seeing the signs. I only hope to figure out what they mean!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: A Strange Occurance

Post by Geoff »

Dear Chapie,

Welcome. Yup these prompts are seen by a lot of folks. I don't know if inmates have the Internet, but if they don't it would be hard for them to research?

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Chapie,

You are being prompted by the midwayers. They are sometimes confused for angels. Simply put, they cause you to look at the clock at 11:11 and you know that it is more than a coincidence. The midwayers want you to awaken to the Spark of God that lives in your mind. These Father fragments walk the mortal journey with us, ever calling out to us to become one with the Eternal Father. The will of the Eternal Father is the one with the most love in it.

Please take a look at the FAQ section. That goes into a lot of detail about the midwayers and what their work is here on the earth.

Love,
Paul
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Chapie,
It's good to meet you. Welcome to the message board!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Chapie65
New Friend

Post by Chapie65 »

Hi, glad to meet you all and thank you!
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me, too, Chapie! No, not a coincidence!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Chapie,
I just got the nicest "pick me up" from the photo you posted! What a great picture! :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Hi Chapie, I was happy to read your post. I worked in public safety from 1974-1997 when I had to take an early retirement. Not long after I started seeing 1111 to the point I no longer believed it to be coincidence I also began seeing 918. My attention was drawn to any visible clock at 0918 and 2118 almost daily. At one time both the odometers on my vehicles had 918 on them at the same time etc. What I thought unusual at the time was after high school my first job in public safety was as a driver/emt with the county ambulance service and was issued badge # 918.

Until now I have n't let it be known but I became a police officer in 1976(hence the screen name Shield) and in 1984 an airport public safety officer(police/fire/emt.) and retired from there as the Operations Supervisor.

I am glad to see a C.O. here and even to learn an inmate is seeing the prompts we are being given. I really hope there are many public safety types being prompted as we are. I am convinced "beyond a reasonable doubt" the prompts are real and the world is changing rapidly. There may be a very real need for L.E.O.s,military
to step it up, depending on future events.
Chapie65
New Friend

Post by Chapie65 »

Thanks shield,
I agree that a major event is going to happwn soon. I just wonder why im being prompted. It happens again and again. Hopefully, soon i figure ut all out!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Chapie! Sometimes I realize that a prompt can just be a "hello", or "you're going in the right direction".

Love, Clare
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Chapie65 wrote:Thanks shield,
I agree that a major event is going to happwn soon. I just wonder why im being prompted. It happens again and again. Hopefully, soon i figure ut all out!
Hi Chapie, Some time ago I received a message about why people are prompted. I can't find it now but it did mention that the people being prompted are among other things.
Genetically capable of communicating with our guradians.
Have been found to be fair in their dealings with others.
Have abilities or experiences that will be needed in the correcting time.
Are willing to speak the truth when no one wants to hear it.

If I can locate the message I will add what ever I left out.

Stay safe.
Chapie65
New Friend

Post by Chapie65 »

Ive been meditating and trying to hear any messages that might come my way. A few nights ago something weird happened. I keep hearing faint voice but couldn't make out what it was saying. I kinda got fusterated and said well it would be at least nice if I knew your name. Right then I started felling light headed and all of a sudden I was back in a play I was in back in high school. I was playing a confederate soldier that befriends a slave. In the play we sing a song called "Why am I me". I felt that I was actually back at that time. I could fell the heat from the lights and felt that nervous felling of being up on stage. Anyways, the song words that kept sticking out were "why am I Gabrial, why am I Anderson. Why am I me why am I me". Right after singing this then suddenly Im back in my room where I was meditating. I dont know if this was a message to me or the way to tell me his/her name. Since then the prompts have been coming out like crazy. Is this a way that they communicate?
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, what an experience! I have "time traveled" once. It was amazing. I'm not sure what you are supposed to "think" about this, so I will leave it to others for their insight. Good luck!

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Chapie!
That was an absolutely fascinating experience! I am "almost" speechless. :D It also illustrates the point we sometimes stress... to go with the flow and allow things to happen. When they do it is often unexpectedly. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you possibly heard the name...but which one? Anderson or Gabrial? It will be interesting to see what happens as you ask for clarification... Please keep us posted, okay?
Love,
Sandy
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Sandy wrote:Hi Chapie!
That was an absolutely fascinating experience! I am "almost" speechless. :D It also illustrates the point we sometimes stress... to go with the flow and allow things to happen. When they do it is often unexpectedly. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you possibly heard the name...but which one? Anderson or Gabrial? It will be interesting to see what happens as you ask for clarification... Please keep us posted, okay?
Love,
Sandy

Yea, Please keep us posted. :roll