HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
starfox
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!

Post by starfox »

Hello my name is starfox and i was wondering if i some people could help me or give me some answers on my 11:11 experinces. if i at least get some feedback from anyone who could help me then i would greatly appreciate it.

My story begins on my 14th birthday on may 11 2010. after my first week of a new age of 14 had past i noticed i saw the number 11:11 on my clock. i never really noticed the number until i starting seeing off and on, but that was just the beginng of what i never experinced. after a couple weeks i saw it very faint and thought nothing of it until i took my reading test at school. we had to take this to see what kind of reading level i was at. well i took the test and waited a couple of days for my result to come in and when it came in i freaked out. my score was 1111 and i had one of the highest reading levels. so i thought it was coincedence but i asked my friend and classmates what they got it was unbelieveable at what they got. my friend got 1000, one of my classmates got 678, and another friend got 199. i looked around and asked everybody but they got different scores none of them had the same numbers as i did. so i told my parents and they thought it was coincedence and told me to calm down. after a few months past i still kept seeing it and as the months went on it progressed. so me and my family decided to go to las vegas for my dads birthday and when i was on the plane i saw the number 11 on those little yellow signs that have a number and letter on them. so i told my brother and he told me i was faking but i wasn't. then we landed in las vegas where i saw a huge number 11 on the side of the run way.i calmed down and got off the plane as quick as i could. then we went to got pick up our luggage at the baggage claim area and when we found the right baggage area i looked up at the screen and our number on the screen said 1111. i ignored it this time but it made it worse. we got taxi and our taxi number was 1110 i again ignored it. through out the whole trip i saw the number 1111 heavily and since that trip to vegas i never stopped seeing that number. i don't what triggered me to see it but when i was in vegas i saw it 24/7 through out the days i was there. and when i got back i kept seeing just like in vegas at this time i needed help but my parents thought i was going crazy. since i got back from vegas i never stop seeing that number and theres not one day when i have not seen or heard of the number 11. now i see it at least 10 or more times a day. i don't what else to do my parents don't believe me or even help me. they think it's just me but i know theres somthing wrong and i need help.

SO PLEASE I BEG OF YOU HELP ME FIND OUT WHAT ALL THIS MEANS PLEASE IT'S DRIVING ME MAD. SO PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME!!!! :cry:
Paul

Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!

Post by Paul »

Dear Starfox,

There is nothing to worry about. You may be familiar with stories of the angels in the Bible. the angels are here to guide and protect us. There are also beings called the midwayers. These midwayers act as go-betweens. They are the liaisons between the angelic world and our world. These midwayers live right here on the earth, but we cannot see them. A long time ago some of these midwayers had to make a choice to do what is right. 1,111 of these beings chose the right course. A few decades ago they got approval to use the 11:11 number prompts to get people's attention. They are getting your attention through the use of these number prompts.

So, what is the purpose of these 11:11 number prompts Starfox? Well, they want us to connect with the Spark of God that lives in our minds. Each one of us has piece or fragment of the Eternal Father living in our minds. You have a Spark of God living in your mind Starfox. This is a pure spirit that has come from the Eternal Father. This pure spirit works with you in this life to help you to become like the Eternal Father. As you connect with this pure spirit you start to feel the love of the Father come through you. You see, the midwayers that are prompting you want you to get started on your spiritual journey. They know that if more people were to change and become loving like the Father that the whole world would change.

You are young, so you may feel freaked out. But there is nothing to worry about. These beings that are prompting you are very loving and kind. There is an FAQ section on the board. Take some time to read that because it will provide a lot more details about the midwayers and our purpose for being here on the earth.

Love,
Paul
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

Just like Paul said there is nothing to worry about
I also started getting prompts when i was about your age (15 years old) and i am now 17
The midwayers help you realize your spiritual abilities
So there is nothing to worry about, you are in good hands
Welcome to the board :hithere
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
starfox
New Friend

Post by starfox »

thanks you guys for the answers now i know that i'm not going crazy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Starfox,

Welcome. Yup you simply have some invisible friends trying to say "hello".

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Starfox,
Welcome to the message board. I'm glad to read you second post and see that you are feeling better about the 1111 number prompts. They truly are a good thing a gentle hello from beings who truly care about us and wish only the best for us and this world that they love too.
Love,
Sandy
By the way congratulations on that good score in reading! Well done! :D
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi Starfox,

I don't have much else to say that hasn't been said, except that you should definitely not worry and you are not alone. In fact I got 11:11 when I was reading your post and just saw "111" at the end of the URL while typing this.

I started seeing these numbers around your age, 15 or 16, and I am now 21. I can assure you that if you have an open mind and heart and are willing to embrace what is going on, you will be quite amazed at the magic that will seem to work in your life.

Love infinite
Lurker
<33
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
1111:1111
Busy Bee

Post by 1111:1111 »

your not going crazy bud i get 11 11 as well. Well aside from the midwayers, 11 has a lot of very deep and significant meanings. Point is, you made a conciouss decision to live a certain way, and because of that, whatever you want to call it lets say "midwayers" chose you to accelerate your love conciousness. Whatever is causing 11 is also on your side and will let you know to calm down everything will be ok.

It does make you feel crazy at times lol cause it's like wtf. but yeah just go with your inner guide i would say trust yourself and what is within. IMO there is a deeper reason why these spiritual beings are so agressively trying to get our attention. I honestly think something up with the DNA in human lol. I mean I don't know why people find it so difficult to believe that we can evolve again.