Reasons for being chosen as an elevener

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Reasons for being chosen as an elevener

Post by rhythm ranger »

Greetings family
It is i the rhythm ranger here coming into the way station for a rest and some refreshments after a long ride out in the desert..
(George and myself eleven years ago in Dana Point, CA. Perhaps 2 weeks after i turned to page 865 in one motion and discovered beyond a shadow of doubt who was prompting me with 11:11)

Many of the promptings i receive have a wonderful story attached and
i am gonna go with the latter reason for my being chosen as a promptee in that:

A sign of spiritual growth? not..

i am far from being spiritually grown up. i seriously fall short in numerous categories as signs of moral maturity and spiritual growth
so i will not place myself in this 1st catagory

however..

i just may still prove useful as a promptee for i was chosen to perform a specific task.
Only recently have i become aware that it has been in my bloodline for a generation or more
my dad is playing his role and quite possibly his dad, my grandfather. for he is a mystery in our family genetics. My grandmother never spoke of him other than to say he was a traveling musician. My life's experiences lead me to believe he was chinese.

I won't elaborate on this any further right now but rest assured i have absolutely no uncertainty of this and,like George says, it has long since past(eleven years now) what i BELIEVE to be true and what is now a simple fact in my daily life
It does still require faith in myself for which i get booster shots every now and then from my prompters
and I am grateful for those to be sure!

here is an example of the promptings i receive:

The car I drove up until 3 years ago was a shout out from brother Machiventa and sister Urantia

I keep the licence plate in the family china hutch. it is a california plate reading:

1LEM606
(the clock underneath the licence plate stopped at 1:01,my 2nd favorite palindrome. The 1st being 606 after running for 6 weeks and perhaps 6 days)

the 606 is a no brainer. they know i love the symmetry of the palindrome which has been the majority of my personal digital clock promptings. 6:06 1:01. 3:03 and so forth..
(the Palindrome is also a DNA designation in biochemistry)

The 1LEM is of a more cryptic nature that i see as a wink and a nod to me from Machiventa.
MELchizedek #1. in reverse
Our Planetary Prince and my sponsor.
The car itself, a 1984 Nisson Maxima, I took over to drive in 1994 after my dad suffered a stroke and needed me as his caregiver so i moved back in the home at 808 Ronda Mendoza. I drove this car for over ten years only having to change the oil and replace the radiator.

The following is one my favorite prompts.

I was driving to the market one day and was thinking to myself, "Geez! how come the prompts have all dried up? I haven't received a righteous prompt in weeks maybe even longer for they were coming so often that i simply stopped counting them and now they're all gone.."
And right then and there; immediately after that final thought driving home i looked down at the odometer to see the last digit click into place which read:

I smiled with a huge grin and said someting like, "wow! you guys are amazing! thank you for that wonderful sign 'cause i know it was quite a feat of preparation for you guys to pull that one off. hurrah!"

I am gonna go have some breakfast now so everyone sit tight for wonderful things
are about to transpire. i feel this down to the soul bone

p.s. my avatar is the alarm clock that prompted me one day long ago when i crossed over from
believing i was being prompted to simply knowing it as a fact..
^I^^I^:^I^^I^
LurkerAbyss
Family

Re: Reasons for being chosen as an elevener

Post by LurkerAbyss »

That is a wonderful story and it is nice to see you dropping in! I, too, very much feel that wonderful things are about to transpire.

All the Love
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Lee!!! It's good to see your face in these parts again! This has been a great week as we have also been revisited by another old friend too!
As always, I enjoyed your post and the photos were an added bonus. Yep, that's my George... with a few more pounds, and a little more fur on the face and a little less on the top perhaps. LUV2 He met some wonderful people during his time in the U.S. and still remembers those days fondly.
I get the 606 frequently too...Urantia did something very kind and special for me a few years ago and I will always be greatful to Her! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee

Post by rhythm ranger »

Hi LA, Sandy..

Yes it was time i returned for i finally got the straight up o'clock prompt i must have been waiting for
the1:00's 2:00's & 3:00's. I just simply have not seen them in years. It is a reserve prompt in my experience,when things and events come full term in life.
i finally got mine a 5pm the other night and an 8pm the following evening to confirm.The only :00's is see are on the time clock i see at work and am forced to watch .haha just kidding i luv my job!

more importantly:

Perhaps everyone might send George a tenner or a fiver at least? i mean look at the photo; he can't even afford a decent sweater for criessakes..

Myself on the other hand have been taken care of for now as you can see in the beautifully patterned shirt that i got to wear in the sitting.
Haha, George will remember.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

rhythm ranger wrote:Perhaps everyone might send George a tenner or a fiver at least? i mean look at the photo; he can't even afford a decent sweater for criessakes..

Myself on the other hand have been taken care of for now as you can see in the beautifully patterned shirt that i got to wear in the sitting.
Haha, George will remember.
This, made my day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love enzzzz,
Lurker
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lee,

Good to see you here with an OLD photo of George. Talking of prompts, I have been on holiday, and for reasons known only to me, I always feel kinda special when I get prompts while on holiday. Anyway, I came up behind a caravan, to note the number as 1111kb, and as I passed the car towing the van, saw it was 111kb. I thought that was the best I got. And I got heaps.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lee,
I had a good chuckle at your post. Yep, you and George were quite the stylish duo back then. ;) :lol: I'm glad the two of you had a chance to meet in the physical. George has made life long friends from that long ago trip.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee

Post by rhythm ranger »

Hi Geoff
good to hear from ya too..i was hoping i would get back in the what i call my way station, the forum

and Sandy you too of course. And Lurker. Send George that fiver and make his day too! haha

My crew had me out in the fields and forest for what does seem a while. They know me as a big blabber mouth so i need to work on that one for sure or just remain on the back benches as a blow hard.haha

They moved my prompt to a quaint sorta street lamp here at home between 4 & 5am when get up and take my cat for a walk back to our home. He likes to be carried to the destination then he decides on his route back home and we head back.. it is just a load of fun how he has become the darling of the neighborhood here with the ladies :)

Tiger doin' his best Freddie Kruger impression.

They used The bulb in the lamp so often that someone tied a work ribbon on it and they had to change
lamps but that is a another story haha ;)

My life now has become simply amazing with a brand new adventure i find my self on almost daily.
It's really hard to contain myself sometimes in what i describe above..
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Great to meet you Lee :hithere

Welcome to the board.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lee,
Oh Tiger is adorable! He reminds me of my grand kitty, Sloopy. It's no wonder you both get a lot of attention when you go for a stroll. Between that cute kitty and the streetlight going out I'm sure you put on "quite the neighborhood show!" ;) :lol:
Love,
Sandy
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

Perhaps everyone might send George a tenner or a fiver at least? i mean look at the photo; he can't even afford a decent sweater for criessakes..
I know that was said somewhat in jest but a legitimate appeal was sent out not too long ago. I meant to do just that, send George a wee donation. But my credit card was expired and by the time I got my new one I'd somehow lost the info. Can you post again or sent me the PayPal form or whatever? I am appreciative of the great service you do for us all, George!

Lila's Light
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

lilas light i like your avatar! you and your friend look so happy! lol =:}
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

Thank you. He's 16 1/2 years old and we've been together since he was 4 weeks old. I love him with my whole heart and soul. Every weekend we go on an adventure with the rest of the pack (my husband and four other dogs) to swim in the sea or run in the fields. This photo was taken then so we were very happy to be free in nature.

Lila's Light
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm glad you asked about the photo HP! I have loved it ever since Lilaslight has been using it. You can feel the joy! :D

Love,
Sandy