My*11:11*VALIDATION*today!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mycrazytruth
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My*11:11*VALIDATION*today!

Post by mycrazytruth »

The #'s 11:11,= The date I buried my Boy's- Tyler & Shane..
2:22,=Shane was 22yrs.old and Tyler's football#22-My fiances password 222...
7:11=was Shanes birth weight... 4:20=the site they died at.

My life has been riddled with these prompts since March 2005. After a NDE (near death experience) When I crossed over to the light. Than back. I wrote about it. Than watched as my "REVELATION" turned Validation.
I still try to examine, my NDE Thoughts. To my now, past reality. As the future events as seen in 2005. Have now become, my life. If I knew than, that my future would become exactly as seen in '05. Than maybe, I could save my two son's. From a, FATAL, HORRIFIC, CRASH?...

The Following "Prompts" are
JUST FOR TODAY....
Arrived at: My Hotel
at exactly 1:11pm.
Was given Room: #111
Digital clock: 1:11pm.
Microwave: Blinking light w/: 1min.11sec.
Found a dime at car door. (found 87 dimes the week prior to their death!)
Monopoly game piece: Free Mcflurry! (Tyler my son, had 'Monopoly" game pieces in his wallet)
DVD: "How to Save a Life" (My soul purpose is "How to save a life"star: Taylor* 17yrs old (Tyler 17yrs.) old*Sport #22 (Shane's age-also Tyler's football #22)
Drew a bath at 11:11pm.
Woken up by a touch to my hair (Not-there) at: 4:20
2ND Day
Computer crashes at: 11:11am.
Finished a letter and sent it @: 1:11pm.
Got an Text from recipient: 4:20pm.
Finished all Business: 11:11pm.
Prayed- gave it to GOD...

Awoke this morning to a phone call, from: Victim Witness/ with Awesome News! Enlightening my true purpose. Saying SHANE & TYLER'S name.
As I shared this news with my daughter. The phone went silent. As it still showed us connected. The time elapsed on the conversation.
11minutes and 11seconds
Amazed.
When ALL Signs turn VALIDATION!
& That's the TRUTH!! Justfor TODAY!
Shield
Family

Re: My*11:11*VALIDATION*today!

Post by Shield »

I am still at a loss for words after reading your post. I had an NDE in 1997. Not nearly as profound as yours but I did feel the light. If yours was like mine then I'm sure you know Tyler and Shane are well and happy where they are.

I worked in public safety from 1974-1997 and was on scene at many more crashes,accidents and traumatic events than I can or care to remember. Every time I have been present when someone crossed over it appeared to me that once they accepted it was time they were content if not happy to be relieved of the physical bodies they existed in. I believe "existed in" is the correct term since that is how I have felt since my NDE. Due to circumstances I chose to stay in this world at the time. If I had it to do over I would not be here now.

22 would have been my number of choice in football but since I was lineman it was not legal for me to wear it.

Blessings to you.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

Your post is just amazing
all i can say is that at the "end" we are all reunited with our loved ones
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Mycrazytruth,

This is a site that is dedicated to finding our inner selves. The secondary midwayers are the ones directing us to the Father within. The Father within is a fragment of the eternal Father that dwells within your mind. During your mortal life this Father fragment ever calls out to you hoping that you will hear Him. He wants you to discover the Eternal Father and when you discover Him you are discovering a love unconditional. Inside of your own mind there exists the most beautiful person in all the cosmos.

Frequently our loved ones that have passed on will request that we are prompted by the secondary midwayers. I have a feeling that your beloved children that died tragically are the ones behind the prompts that you are receiving. They put in the request and the secondary midwayers are prompting you.

Just recently I lost my own son, so I understand your grief and anguish. My dear friend, borrow my love and my strength. Your resounding sorrow will become stratospheric joy. Your beloved sons are alive and well on the mansion worlds. They want you to know that they are OK and that you should not grieve too much for them.

Father on high please send our love to Shane and Tyler. And please surround their parent with unconditional love and the comfort of the knowledge that they are alive and well. They have flown away to a better place my friend, but they are awaiting that day when you grow your own wings and soar aloft to the mansion worlds. My beloved Father fragment and I send our deep compassion, sympathy and love.

Love,
Paul
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear mycrazytruth,
I've been sitting here for awhile thinking... totally at a loss for words in the face of what you have/are experiencing. There is no doubt in my mind that you are receiving prompts and that they are in relation to your two precious boys who have passed on. But as I sit here in stunned silence, I cannot fathom the pain you carry in your heart. Having two grown boys of my own, my heart freezes at the thought of them leaving ahead of me to the Mansion worlds. I am so sorry and wish I could relieve you just a little of this burden. Others here understand completely as they have lost their own beautiful children well ahead of what we mortals consider is a nice long life. And as I think of these people and what they represent... as friends, as an inspiration, as a comfort to others who are going through their own dark life trials, I thank God that our paths have crossed. I am thankful and grateful that you too have crossed our paths on this board and pray that you will find a gentle peace among friends here in this tiny corner of internet space. Welcome.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

mycrazytruth wrote:The #'s 11:11,= The date I buried my Boy's- Tyler & Shane..

My life has been riddled with these prompts since March 2005. After a NDE (near death experience) When I crossed over to the light. Than back. I wrote about it. Than watched as my "REVELATION" turned Validation.
I still try to examine, my NDE Thoughts. To my now, past reality. As the future events as seen in 2005. Have now become, my life. If I knew than, that my future would become exactly as seen in '05. Than maybe, I could save my two son's. From a, FATAL, HORRIFIC, CRASH?...

JUST FOR TODAY....

My experience just about mirrors what you are describing here however the details differ somewhat . What is the same are the losses
and the ever presence of 11:11 . I shared this phenomenon with my daughter and numerous other friends who had lost loved ones . Why
I haven't figured out yet but the process continues in the same direction. It was really intense at first as you describe however it has
abated of late. Well, abated or I am getting more comfortable with the prompts. I'm sure we'll have to talk more if you decide to stick
around, we do, unfortunately, have a lot in common.

Robert
Monopoly game piece: Free Mcflurry! (Tyler my son, had 'Monopoly" game pieces in his wallet)
DVD: "How to Save a Life" (My soul purpose is "How to save a life"star: Taylor* 17yrs old (Tyler 17yrs.) old*Sport #22 (Shane's age-also Tyler's football #22)
2ND Day

Awoke this morning to a phone call, from: Victim Witness/ with Awesome News! Enlightening my true purpose. Saying SHANE & TYLER'S name.
As I shared this news with my daughter. The phone went silent. As it still showed us connected. The time elapsed on the conversation.
11minutes and 11seconds
Amazed.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I have tears coming down my face. What I feel through all of your sorrow (and yours, too, Paul and Roxie)....it's amazing to me that you can still accept and feel the love that is shown to you. I am blessed to know all of you.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

roxiedog13 wrote:
mycrazytruth wrote:The #'s 11:11,= The date I buried my Boy's- Tyler & Shane..

JUST FOR TODAY....

2ND Day

11minutes and 11seconds
Amazed.
Sorry but I messed up the previous post by entering my comments in the middle of your post. Her it is again as it should have been.

My experience just about mirrors what you are describing here however the details differ somewhat . What is the same are the losses
and the ever presence of 11:11 . I shared this phenomenon with my daughter and numerous other friends who had lost loved ones . Why
I haven't figured out yet but the process continues in the same direction. It was really intense at first as you describe however it has
abated of late. Well, abated or I am getting more comfortable with the prompts. I'm sure we'll have to talk more if you decide to stick
around, we do, unfortunately, have a lot in common.

Robert
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

luvinlife wrote:I have tears coming down my face. What I feel through all of your sorrow (and yours, too, Paul and Roxie)....it's amazing to me that you can still accept and feel the love that is shown to you. I am blessed to know all of you.

Love, Clare
this.^
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:I have tears coming down my face. What I feel through all of your sorrow (and yours, too, Paul and Roxie)....it's amazing to me that you can still accept and feel the love that is shown to you. I am blessed to know all of you.

Love, Clare
Thanks Clare appreciate your empathy .

It's not easy but life has to move forward . Wallow in sorry and you become paralyzed. Without forward movement there is no life. Personally, I have created what I refer to as my
new normal. From here I can function and coexist with others............................most of the time.