Is this a coincedence or a sign?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
gospel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Is this a coincedence or a sign?

Post by gospel »

Hi ,

I am new here. I have been aware of 11:11 for a while but to be honest never really took much notice of it. I would see it now and then but frankly it was just coincedence.

However, this morning the following happened,

I woke up looked at my sleep cycle app on my iphone and it said i had been asleep for 11 hrs 11 mins. I thought awesome, 11:11. Never though much of it after the inital thought and went downstairs and started watching fringe. All of a sudden i hear a telephone ring, it is my old mobile phone which no one ever calls. I pick it up no answer on the other end. Look at the time on the phone 11:11. This phone has always been abour 10 mins ahead of standard time going back to wanting to wake early for work etc. Anyway, i thought that was strange. I continue watching fringe and then pick up my ipad. Guess what time is on the ipad 11:11.

That makes me wonder why so many 11:11 today. I then go upstairs to get my asthma medication. I have a few old inhalers in my drawer so pick one up look at number of puffs left. The number left on this one is 111.

Why so many this morning? Is this a coincedence or a sign??
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Is this a coincedence or a sign?

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Personally, I don't think it is a coincidence and rather just a case of hard work going on to get in touch with you. If I had to guess, it seems like the 'pick-up' in frequency may be suggesting that there is some reason or purpose unique to you that someone (Midwayers is a common term) would like to open your mind up to or share with you. When I first started seeing 11:11 it was a matter of plugging it into the ol' search engine and seeing what I could find, seeing what I could learn. I believe there are some FAQs or other pinned threads for advice on how you can 'respond' and receive what is trying to be communicated to you.
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

..and another coincidence or sign!?

Dow end month of October at 11,118. ;) :D 8)
The Invisible Universe!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Gospel,
You had quite the day of 11:11s and while I don't know why today our friends decided to step it up a notch, I'm sure there's a good reason. I suspect you did exactly what they hoped by deciding to look into the number prompt more deeply. :)
Welcome to the message board!
..and another coincidence or sign!?

Dow end month of October at 11,118.
How cool is that!? :lol: 8)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
1111:1111
Busy Bee

Post by 1111:1111 »

they seem to step it up a notch for everyone around the same time. I too have been prompted at high levels today. I think its time to accept that the "midwayers" have a job to do, and they are obviously trying to wake up many people around the world for some reason.
gospel
New Friend

Post by gospel »

Thank you for the comments.

The thing that makes me think it was no coincidence was the phone call. I looked at it again it it's status for the caller ID is 'unavailable' it is usually a number or it says withheld.

Last night I also had dome sort of sign, I was prompted to wake for some reason and when I woke with out looking at anything I shouted out 3:19, 3:19 I then came to my senses a but and looked at the clock. Guess the time 3:19!! I believe this to be a sign.

Thank you all once again.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

welcome to the forum :hithere
i am a 100% sure it is no coincidence
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow! That sure sounds like a sign to me gospel! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Dear Gospel,
I read your post about the phone ringing, and nobody there, well the same happened to me too! When the angels first prompted me many years ago, I was sound asleep. I started waking up at 11:11 every night for over a week, and didn't tell anyone. Then about a week and half later, the phone rang and it was 11:11, this happened every night for about a week, but when I answered no one was there, strange sounds though sometimes. This is why I'm sure it's not a coincidence (spelling?)!
Love,
Linda
:flower:
gospel
New Friend

Post by gospel »

Thanks again guys.

I have just came back from a bout of illness. Nothing too severe but i was bed ridden for a few days. I am a keen runner really competitive. The past few years have been pretty miserable though, through illness and injury. I went from top in my county to an also ran. This has hurt my spiritually and just overall being. I feel like i am not the same person i was a few years ago.

Now for some reason after friday i feel a lot more alert to life. I have a new found zest. I went my first run this morning. The first time in 11 days. I put on my watch it read 11:11 and of course this is the first day of the 11th month. Maybe it's a new start and a new found enjoyment. Hopefully a new chapter is about to begin not just with my running but with my spirituality.

I also hope everyone here continues to enjoy the fruits of life.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm sorry to hear you've been under the weather, gospel.
Now for some reason after friday i feel a lot more alert to life. I have a new found zest. I went my first run this morning. The first time in 11 days. I put on my watch it read 11:11 and of course this is the first day of the 11th month. Maybe it's a new start and a new found enjoyment. Hopefully a new chapter is about to begin not just with my running but with my spirituality.
:cheers: :sunflower: :D You sound great! "Today is the first day of the rest of your life..." (I'm hearing this in my head from an old total cereal commercial. I get hungry for the stuff every time I think of that jingle. :) )
Love,
Sandy
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

gospel wrote:Thanks again guys.

I have just came back from a bout of illness. Nothing too severe but i was bed ridden for a few days. I am a keen runner really competitive. The past few years have been pretty miserable though, through illness and injury. I went from top in my county to an also ran. This has hurt my spiritually and just overall being. I feel like i am not the same person i was a few years ago.

I also hope everyone here continues to enjoy the fruits of life.
Hi Gospel, I think you may be right. My life changed for the better after I started getting 918 prompts often. A number that has been special to me for some time.

I also noticed your post is time stamped 3:33pm. :)
snow_wolf11
Busy Bee

Post by snow_wolf11 »

Hi there gospel and warm welcomes to you :hithere

I am in agreement with the ongoing majority here and think that your prompts are no coincidence - I personally believe that there are no real "coincidences" in our lives but rather messages or Angelic/Midwayer entities letting us know that we are in sync with our lives, even, especially, if it DOESN"T feel like we are! I noticed that you were ill a few days after your initial "bombardment" of 1111 prompts...Our dear Midwayers accomplished exactly what they had originally set out to do when they started prompting you - to get your attention! Beacuse of your upcoming illness, I believe that is also their way of letting you know that you do have celestial guardians looking over you, wanting to be there and comfort you during a trying time. Have you tried to contact Dr Mendoza? He is a most amazing Healer and his unending knowledge is somewhat intimidating really. Ask George how to best get through to him, he has helped myself and many family members with some quite serious health issues over the years.

Do keep us posted on those amazing and awesome prompts!

Always with love,

Snowy :sunflower: :hithere :bana:
"One must follow in order to lead"
Thuroc, October 2010