11:11 10:10 4:44 7:11.......

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lionheart
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 10:10 4:44 7:11.......

Post by lionheart »

I am new here and find this room satisfying so far...I have been seeing these numbers on clocks, receipts and a number of other places. I also have dreams of lions killing my freinds and sparing me in every dream untill recent dreams where wolves,tigers,crows,and the lion all trying to get me! Am I going crazy?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 10:10 4:44 7:11.......

Post by Geoff »

Welcome, I moved the post here. I am sure you will get some comment about your dream, a few folks are good at that.

As regards the number prompts, no you are not crazy. What is behind the dream, I cannot say.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello lionheart,
It's nice to meet you, welcome! Well, unfortunately, I am not one of the people that Geoff mentioned is gifted in dream interpretations but I am interested in what discussions may develop. It must be a tad unnerving to have dreams of this nature... not just once but repeatedly. :shock:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Judy???? John??? They're our resident "dream interpreters".... they usually have wonderful insight into dreams. I'm sure it must feel unsettling, but sometimes dreams are just that...dreams. I wish I could help!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

I'm not an interpreter either but I did notice in your early dreams you were spared. In the later the animals are "trying" to get at you but don't. Sounds like you are being "shielded".

No pun intended. :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Michelles a good one too in this area. I'll see if she has seen this thread.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
1111:1111
Busy Bee

Post by 1111:1111 »

Me too a lot with 10:10 lately. This 11 thing has something to do with protection. You may want to look up the meaning of your name. Might find a clue there in your first and middle name. Go on google and search. We are all being protected by these" midwayers". I believe we have been marked and you know why feel down inside.
lionheart
New Friend

Post by lionheart »

Lol I just noticed my very first visit here was monday oct at 10:10 what are the odds??
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

welcome to the forum :hithere
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
lionheart
New Friend

Post by lionheart »

I don't know what to do? For a couple of days it all went away but now it is stronger then ever the numbers I mean! For four days in a row I was getting a call from 955 0101 and. When I answered there was never any response! I waited 5 to ten mins and nothing! I am a very strong person who has been through hell and back since birth! I have been through alcohol like it was water! When I used to drink I was at this bar in a small town I was working in and there was a lot of people there! A lady and her boyfriend were sitting across the bar and she was staring at me the whole tiime we were there! It was making me very uncomfortable! But later that night she came walking across the floor and told me that I need to quit drinking! She said that she could see things that other could not! And that I have an amazing gift but can not use it because my mind was so clouded! I quit drinking two years now! And as I near the second year these numbers are everywhere! And as for the dreams what I have told you is nothing compared to what is still to be told! When I was growing up I used to dream of everyday things that would come to be reality! Well I was having hem so much that I started to play with them! I new what was going to happen in certain situations and I would change the outcome of them! I f anyone who reads this has ANY advice at all PLease do not hesitate I need your help! Thank you very much for reading this and have a good day!!!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Lionheart, it sounds as if you might be "panicking" a little. Please know that this is not a bad thing but a GOOD thing. Relax and know that you are loved.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear lionheart,

I just looked up the 955 area code on google and from the material on there I suspect it is a scam perpetrated by humans.
There is nothing to fear from our celestial friends. Unfortunately, that cannot be said for all humans in our high tech world. It is a good idea to educate yourself about internet and telephone scams. Perhaps by talking to someone from your own phone service (The service who bills you) you can get some answers about the strange number you have been receiving.

Truly, the midwayers and angels do not wish to worry you or harm you in any way. You may feel better after reading the FAQs. http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
These two are good ones too...
What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Love,
Sandy
HDPG
Busy Bee

Post by HDPG »

lionheart wrote:I am new here and find this room satisfying so far...I have been seeing these numbers on clocks, receipts and a number of other places. I also have dreams of lions killing my freinds and sparing me in every dream untill recent dreams where wolves,tigers,crows,and the lion all trying to get me! Am I going crazy?
Hi Lionheart,
I am no expert, but I have been learning to keep my own dream journal for almost a year now. I choose to use a dream glossary by Betty Bethards called "The Dream Book." When I began using her book, my dreams began changing as to incorporate many of her symbols in the glossary. Don't know if this interpretation of your dream using her book will pertain to you, but if you don't mind I will give it a go.

Friends = All are projected qualities of yourself, perhaps ones not easily recognized. Lion = Strength, power. Fear of aggression, anger in self or in others. Kill = Killing off old parts of self, killing off beliefs, behaviors or energies represented by the victims, and making way for new aspects of self emerging. Note whether killing male or female, young or old, etc. Whether the aspects of self are useless and no longer needed or valuable and being denied depends on the dream context. If you are the one being killed, that mean you are losing energy. Your own thoughts, actions or others are taking your energy. Wolves = Ravenous desires, unfulfilled appetites, sly, sneaky. Attacks peace of mind and well being. Honor own self. Tiger = Power, force. Fear of another or own anger. Crow/Raven = Fear of unknown. Flight into unknown parts of self. Chase = When you are being chased, you are avoiding looking at a problem and putting yourself through unnecessary pain and anguish. Remember to turn around and face whatever aspect of self is chasing you, make peace with it, and the drama will end.

Well that is my two cents. If that makes sense in your life, then I hope it helps you. When we work out the symbols, the scary, recurring dreams actually aren't so scary. They are just there to get out attention to inquire and investigate further. When I work mine out, I usually find helpful insight to my current state of affairs, and in time i actually look forward to the "scary" ones, as they usually turn out with the most important clues to support and guidance. Best of luck.

Warmly,
Phillip
“To understand everything is to forgive everything”
-- Buddha--
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

HDPG wrote: I choose to use a dream glossary by Betty Bethards called "The Dream Book." When I began using her book, my dreams began changing as to incorporate many of her symbols in the glossary. Don't know if this interpretation of your dream using her book will pertain to you, but if you don't mind I will give it a go.
Dear Phillip,

Yup that's how it goes, our guardian angels are smart enough to go with whichever book you are using.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.