333 Dream

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
forever723found
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

333 Dream

Post by forever723found »

Hi everyone! I was hoping to be enlightened about a dream I had this morning before my alarm went off. It involved an old friend of mine. Seemed like it was really something he would dream about but that's another story lol. Anyway, all of a sudden 333 appeared randomly in the Dream then my alarm sounded right after. I'm astonished! What does this mean???
Xoxo

Lisa
Paul

Re: 333 Dream

Post by Paul »

Hi Lisa,

333 is the birth order of the various secondary midwayers. Some have a different prompt based on their birth order. Each planet is given the gift of these secondary midwayers until such time as that planet reaches the stage of light and life. That is a kind of heaven on earth. There is a secondary midwayer here that is not native to this planet. When he heard of this planet's troubles he volunteered to come here and help. His name is Mathew. Secondary midwayer Mathew is likely prompting you.

Please go to the FAQ section. That will give you a lot of details about the midwayers.

Love,
Paul
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings to all...

Paul you have clarified something I have been wondering about for a very long time. 33 and 333 pop up often in my life. Mathew...MMMM...I better go check this out :?:

Maybe you or one of the others at 11:11 can answer a question I have searched answers for...in 1993 or there abouts, I was invited to a private sitting with a strange man who apparently channelled Michael...in this case he was called Archangel. Only around 15 people were present and each of us has one question. Each took their turn and the Channeller answered in the most profound ways. I was last because of awe but also I could not think of a question. Very strange for me...I thought the session was over when he turned and pointed at me looking directly into my eyes...He said "you are of the number 12 my child"...Paul and others that may be able to help...that was it, he then turned and went to another room, the group broke up and my friend dropped me back at home. It has haunted me ever since...I did try to find out...astrology...numerology...Doreen Virtue...man did I look.

My point is this...numbers mean so much here on 11:11 and I will be eternally grateful if anyone can tell me what this man/angel/channeller meant by what he said to me...

In love and Light

Anne (light1)
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

This may be way off base, but the first thing that came to mind for me was the 12 Apostles.....

By the way, hope you are feeling better Light!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Anne,

I found this information about the number twelve:

Twelve
Twelve is a higher octave of the number three and is an indicator of great understanding and wisdom. Much of its knowledge is gleaned from life experiences, which enables a sense of calm to prevail in even the most turbulent of situations. Twelve is significant in ancient man’s life because there were twelve tribes in Israel, twelve disciples followed Jesus, there are twelve astrological signs in the zodiac, there are twelve months in the year, and our modern clock is divided into two groups of twelve hours. It is considered to be the ancient number of completion as it signals the end of childhood and the beginning stages of adulthood. Additionally, the ancient numbering and measuring systems are based on this number, as evidenced by terms such as a dozen (12), a gross (12 times 12), a shilling (12 pence) and a foot (12 inches). Negatively, twelve can suffer from a form of depression brought about by a feeling of resignation that life’s events have transpired in such a way.

I don't know if this number really has any real significance for you or not. The way I see it the numbers were used by our midwayer friends to get our attention. If we want to attach significance to those numbers, that is fine. The midwayers prompted us to get our attention and to help us get started on our spiritual journey. I certainly see you as a very wise, calm, loving and sympathetic person. I don't think that has anything to do with any number necessarily, that is just how you are. The Father within has been developing you and you have responded.

What I learned from Michael recently is that experience is a great teacher. Our personality and our advancements are forged upon our experiences. There is no way to get around it. We grow spiritually as we live and experience. Head knowledge just won't cut it. We are becoming. We are becoming like our divine parent and like our Eternal Father as we live this life and the myriad of lives to come. The way I see it Anne, you are already on your way.

Love,
Paul
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Goodmorning Paul... :kiss:

I have just read re-read and re-read your reply to me...something deep inside has shifted in such a way it has made me weep...I have always known that life has been my teacher...so many on my Fathers side died in the death camps of Germany... We are Romany (gypsy) it left that whole generation with post traumatic stress and many collapsed into alcohol abuse as a way to cope...In comes me...as I grew into the woman I am today I look back and "see" I was a child empath...I had antenas on my head and could feel everything around me...I became a healer from a very young age...always nurturing something...or someone...but never myself...

I know the Truth now Paul...you have answered my question along with Sammy...do you know I have experienced dreams that were so real I thought I was going bonkers...dreams of the distant past when Jesus walked the earth...never have I expressed this before...I am now planning on reaching out to Mathew...when you posted about him I instantly felt a prompt...goosbumps surging through me...

I will read more about all you have said and I feel that all the tormoil and strife I have walked through now has a much higher rhyme and reason...I feel very blessed by having you here to guide me in this confusion...I have waited for over 10yrs for an answer and today I feel you and Sammy have given me this gift...I am so blessed...I am filled with understanding...my cup is now filling...

In love light and truth

Anne (light1)
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

.I am so blessed...I am filled with understanding...my cup is now filling...
Me too! Hi Sammy! :hithere I missed you! Paul, Anne, everyone, I also want to thank you for all of the learning and understanding I gather from you.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Goodmorning to all... :hithere

Paul I have slept on all you have spoken...Universal wisdom is so vast... yet somehow you have managed to simplify in such a way as to make these teachings understandable. I spoke with my Elders on the phone last night...big phone bills :shock: but I do not care. They were very interested in all that I have been learning here on 11:11...their legends and myths speak of the arrival soon of a great master/teacher...I told them about the Midwayers and Monjoronson, Michael and Mathew...its strange but they were very quiet as I spoke and I was not sure what they were thinking at first...
It seems they are waiting as well... its so exciting...I do hope he/she comes in a mortal form...yet for some inexplicable reason I still FEEL it is about consciousness...Our Thought Adjusters somehow breaking through the veil of illusion we all :duh struggle to free ourselves from...
I love life...I choose life...my and everyone elses struggles are growth...I know this, otherwise I think I would of chosen to just give up and not keep fighting...even my escapes to forests and mountains were not surrenders...they were time out to heal and rest...I have been a front line warrior dealing face to face with sick folk for most of my lifetime...my times alone in nature is my medicine...
To even begin to think that all that goes on down here, and how such ones as us here on 11:11...are in preperation for much Higher Work, it kind of scares me...I am going to ask them ??? whoever they are, that I would appreciate a good long rest on a planet with a vast library where I can just read and talk to wise ones for a few thousand years... :finger:
Maybe once we get to these places the tiredness from the duality down here will lift... and we can all sit back and have a good laugh over all our antics. You say this is a time of preperation...what seperates say me from another person on the street? Is this an advanced Thought Adjuster or is it something else that elevates certain ones to the High Missions in the Mansions??
Are some of just born compassionate? This is why the journey of the soul through many incarnations has sat very comfortably with me for many long years now. I have memories Paul...smell, touch colour of times long gone...Ok I can accept that this is my Thought Adjuster...its quite easy for me to do this because it aligns so well with my spiritual experiences...
Will close for now...I will let all of this Light filter through and wait for greater clarity...

In eternal Oneness

Anne :loves
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Anne,

One night when I was preparing to go to sleep I offered my prayers to Father as usual. I had just recently learned about the Thought Adjusters and I asked the Father what kind of Adjuster I had. Now, let me tell you Anne, I was not expecting a verbal answer. All of a sudden I heard this in my head: "You have a self-acting Adjuster." I was really floored. I could not believe it. My Father fragment Beloved spoke to me personally. Here is what the UB says about self-acting Adjusters:

109:2.8 Self-acting Adjusters seem to possess a marked degree of will in all matters not involving the human personalities of their immediate indwelling, as is indicated by their numerous exploits both within and without the mortal subjects of attachment. Such Adjusters participate in numerous activities of the realm, but more frequently they function as undetected indwellers of the earthly tabernacles of their own choosing.

109:2.9 Undoubtedly these higher and more experienced types of Adjusters can communicate with those in other realms. But while self-acting Adjusters do thus intercommunicate, they do so only on the levels of their mutual work and for the purpose of preserving custodial data essential to the Adjuster ministry of the realms of their sojourn, though on occasions they have been known to function in interplanetary matters during times of crisis.

I have no doubt that you also have a very experienced Father fragment. Why don't you ask Anne, see what happens? You may not get an immediate verbal reply in your head, but I am sure that you will find out eventually.

From the time that I was a child I felt this love in my heart. I can't say that I always understood it, but it was there. I guess you could say that, despite my flaws, there have been times where I felt that I was soaring. I have felt such beauty coming through me that I weep. I have been there with tears streaming down my face when I have been touched by the Father. That is part of the Father fragments work. When you start to feel the love of the Father pierce your soul you begin to love the human race unconditionally. You begin to see through the eyes of the Eternal One.

Now here is the kicker Anne. There are no chosen ones. We are all loved equally by the Father. The little baby born in a third world country living in poverty and running around on a dirt floor is loved just as much as a mogul living in his multi-million dollar mansion. That mogul has a Thought Adjuster and that baby will receive one just shy of his/her sixth birthday. But we all have a free will. We can choose to hear the voice of the Eternal One dwelling in our hearts or we can ignore that voice. You have chosen to listen to the voice of the Father. So many refuse to listen, but we are to love them just as much as we love our own family. The Eternal One loves them in that manner and he hopes that we will do the same.

There is a group that I belong to that is connecting with their Father fragments. I found out that the chief personalized Adjuster of Nebadon is working with our group. Remember that the chief Adjuster of Nebadon was the Father fragment for Machiventa Melchizedek and Jesus Christ. He is very experienced and very loving. Maybe you can invite him to connect with you and your own Father fragment. Having him help you is like having the Eternal One help you. Ever since Sananda agreed to connect with us I have felt strong soul growth.

I have more to say to you, but I am meeting with my group on the phone soon. Let me go there and later I will share some of the things that we discussed. I pray that my Father fragment Beloved surround you with the love and the light of the Eternal One as you walk the mortal walk.

Love,
Paul
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings Paul and to all who are listening...

Thank you for such an informative and again mind stretching response to my questions. You have said "My Father fragment spoke to me personally"...I truly feel this happens to me through nature and dreams...I have been taken to places off this world...one was a liquid planet with jelly fish like beings... some tiny some as big as a house...I wanted to stay there forever... it was so full of love and evrything was in shades of pink...I drink no alcohol...nor do I take any form of mood or mind altering chemicals...except coffee...I connected with these peacfull beings telepathicaly...so affected by this I attempted to paint them on canvas, I am a child like artist so it was no masterpiece but when I hung it above my healing table it gave off such a beautiful energy...somewhat like the effects whales have upon me...

I do understand Paul that every human is equal in the eyes of our Father...always have...my dad was pretty tough, I dont know why but he did not like people other than whites...I remeber being so embarrassed by this and even ashamed...my best friends were always the underdogs and this included Aboriginals...I had to hide my friendships because the dramas it caused were too much to bare..

I love the possibility of having a self acting Thought Adjuster...who is also connected to others in-dwelling with-in other mortals. It explains why I have burst into tears when I meet someone for the first time whom I have never met before... yet feel I have known forever...really embarrasing behaviour if in a group...funny thing is that when I get a moment alone with this person they agree to having the same feelings...I always put it down to soul mates of some kind, from past lives here or out there in the cosmos. Its different thinking in these new ways...a whole new language...I can understand that many may think its some kind of wierd cult or religion...My first introduction to The Urantia Book was with a woman who had bi-polar...she was in a high at the time and talked so fast it made me dizzy...like she was trying to get in as much as she could in as little time as possible...I shelved the copy she forced on me for years until my next encounter...this person was solid...grounded and a converstion led there naturally...then he asked if I had read the book?
I dusted off my copy and read it in one-week...couldnt put it down. I have a vast library Paul...all spiritual/healing/philosophy etc...I kind of stored away the information...in a box in my mind...it conflicted with all my re-incarnation/soul stuff...I was in a comfy place spiritualy until I jumped back here again to 11:11...
So here I am...I am open to learning...I was a bit concerned that to be accepted I had to be indoctrinated yet again...sorry but thats how I am...after the traumas of 13yrs in convent school I have become very cautious of anything man made pertaining to The Father/Mother...thats why I found so much solace with the Indiginous nations, their books are nature and stories.
I am no easy student and I will ask questions...I know all you say to me and others is coming from the purity of love and I await more of the same as I absorb this wisdom...

Blessings to all

Anne :loves