On Earth As It Is In Heaven

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Explicit
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

Post by Explicit »

Hey Everyone,

First off I'd like to say I've been seeing a lot of number sequences for quite some time now. Mostly: 1111, 222, 333, 555, 123 and 1234. I had recently been in a terribly "dark" place, but had an urge to drop all my tasks I've been working on to find the answer to life after death and God.

The most Profound event that happened to me a while ago and I'd like to see what you guys think about it.

I went outside to smoke a cig, I was listening to a song on my CD player and after hearing the phrase, "Complete Freedom" in a song, I Had A Vision:

I saw Myself Collapsing, Falling On My Hands And Knees, Overwhelmed With The Feeling Of LOVE But Also HUMILITY. I Looked Up And Saw Our LORD Jesus Standing Before Me. I Didn't Feel Worthy, I Looked back down at the ground and Started To Cry, Jesus bent down, Kissed My Forehead And Helped Me Up.

AFTER THAT, The Vision suddenly cut out, And I was Aware of my surroundings once again, I Saw A Bright Golden Sphere of Light in the distance Disappear Suddenly. I Looked Down At My CD Player And It Was At 3:33 Minutes Into The Song.

I felt overwhelmed, with Humility, Love. It felt amazing. I Then Said Out Loud, "On Earth As It Is In Heaven," Suddenly My CD Player Skipped from the 9th song To The 11th Song and 11 Seconds Into The Song... Which Was The Word: "AMEN."

I swear to God this happened. I've actually had quite a few signs but this was by far the most Profound.

What Do You Guys Think?
"Heavenly, Benevolent, Energy Entered Me." -Explicit
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: On Earth As It Is In Heaven

Post by Geoff »

DearExp0licit,

Welcome.

What I think is you saw a benevolent advanced discarnate being, and thought it was Michael. (Jesus). He does not do that sort of stuff, generally, although there have been some exceptions. It was more likely your guardian.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Explicit,

Nice to meet you! What you experienced was something possibly life changing that you will never forget... "Someone special", be it Jesus or one of the loving Guides and Teachers who associate themselves with you gave you a precious gift. And I thank you for sharing it with us. I find it interesting that you saw 333 especially. While many of us here usually see that number when Midwayer Mathew and his group is around some people see it when an Ascended Master, like our Jesus or Michael, is making their presence felt. :happy

Welcome to our 11:11 Board. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Explicit
New Friend

Post by Explicit »

I forgot to mention a few details:

The Background/Backdrop of the vision was completely black, darkness.

I looked just as I do, only there was "Fuzzy" dark "Energy Coloring" flowing on(In?) me.

The Figure that stood before me; which I just somehow "Knew" was Jesus, was engulfed in Bright Light, although I don't think I could make out his face exactly during the vision, I think he might have had a Halo of Light instead of a distinct face. (Maybe I saw both? -Is that possible?)

While I was collapsed(bowed down?) on my hands and knees, I saw Him "Release" the dark fuzzy energy on/in me and fill me with bright light fuzzy energy.

I "Knew" without a doubt it was Jesus, I never thought otherwise. That leads me to sincerely believe it was Him. But who knows, I could be wrong.

I guess what I really am wondering is, "Why Me?"

Don't get me wrong I'm Completely Thankful! But it kind of makes me nervous on how I go about things now. I don't know if I need to do something special, or significant, or if it was just because I was in such a dark place and needed a lot of help.

I just don't want to fail or let Him down and it makes me nervous lol.
"Heavenly, Benevolent, Energy Entered Me." -Explicit
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Explicit wrote: Don't get me wrong I'm Completely Thankful! But it kind of makes me nervous on how I go about things now. I don't know if I need to do something special, or significant, or if it was just because I was in such a dark place and needed a lot of help.

I just don't want to fail or let Him down and it makes me nervous lol.
Hi Explicit,

Welcome...don't worry you won't fail here. This will be a very exciting time for you now.

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome, Explicit! Thank you for sharing your wonderful and profound story! You asked "why me", and I say "why NOT you?"

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Explicit,

Jesus or Christ Michael loves you and understands you in much a similar way as does the Creator of all. You cannot fail Him. He is all pure beautiful "paradise Love". He understands our strong points. He understands our weaknesses. So even if you feel you could have done better, done something different one day... you have the next day or the next moment to continue... There is no urgent time table. What each of us needs for the spiritual tasks at hand will be given to us and your answers will come as you need them and as you are ready. I suppose you might say our job is to make ourselves ready to receive those answers... and then continue to follow the individual spiritual directionals from there. :)

Do you meditate? I have found meditation to be invaluable in helping me to step across some uncharted spiritual thresholds and find some much needed answers.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Explicit,

There is nothing you need to do except know that you are loved just as you are. We are all special, including you. It sounds like you had a very wonderful experience. Thank you for sharing.

Love,
Michelle
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Sandy wrote:...So even if you feel you could have done better, done something different one day... you have the next day or the next moment to continue... There is no urgent time table. What each of us needs for the spiritual tasks at hand will be given to us and your answers will come as you need them and as you are ready...
Realizing this was something very important I learned that I would remind anybody about on their spiritual journey! The beauty of our material world's uncertainty is living with it and still being happy. I once thought I needed to 'rush' and do as much as I could in as little time as possible to 'speed things up' or get me to an end destination quicker, but I know now that this was silly of me. A beautiful, flourishing city is never built in a day and never finished by those who started it. And as it grows, sometimes buildings need to be demolished or they fall victim to damage but they can always be repaired or replaced with something greater! The idea is just to go brick by brick and see how much you build, laying the groundwork for our future generations to create a perfect metropolis!
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

LurkerAbyss wrote:Realizing this was something very important I learned that I would remind anybody about on their spiritual journey!
Dear Lurker, when you come to realise, that within the higher consciousness of every single mortal, resides a fragment of the Creator of All, and that that entity is there specifically to guide that person, then you suddenly realise that its best for us to follow orders, and let things be. After all, God is in charge of every single mortal. And they do get the prompts, even if they chose to ignore them.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Mm, yes, very good point Geoff, kudos. :)
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lurker,
I loved what you wrote and the comparison of the spiritual journey to a flourishing city! It truly is an individual effort as well as a group effort as each of our desires to improve brick by brick our own "dwelling" ripple outwards into the community around us.

I still struggle sometimes with this and need a bit of work in this area...
The beauty of our material world's uncertainty is living with it and still being happy.
...But I am a work in progress and look forward to a shiny bright "dwelling" with each lesson learned.
Love,
Sandy