It is about the SUN

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
1111:1111
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

It is about the SUN

Post by 1111:1111 »

IT is all about the sun. Those of you claiming to see 11:11, it is about the sun. The Mayan Calendar system ends on the same day of the winter solsctice. Sol=Sun. Something with the son is going to occur on that day. Scientist are baffled at the solar strangeness of this years solar minimum. Solar maximum 24 seems like it may teach us humans something knew about this earth.

The solar minimum has been the longest recorded minimum, and certain things recorded on previous minimums are not acting the same way this time. Pretty much our sun is unpredictable. We don't have enough information on our sun like you have been trained to think in schools. We actually only have 23 cycles of data, and that is nothing compared to the millions of years the earth has supposedly been around. So at this point we face that insecurity that many people often ignore, that life as we know it is bound to change just as it has in the past. We have become accustomed to believing that our science is the end all be all know all. When in reality, we don't even know a decent percentage of information about our universe compared to what there is out there to know.

It seems about that time for a change to occur in the world. I feel it, I don't know about you. Listen to those who are telling you of their supernatural experiences, such as the 11:11 Phenomenon, the Streetlight Phenomenon, Extra terrestrial experiences, out of body experiences, visions, and so forth. It is important to build your awareness of the unseen, because the truth is we live in a mechanism of creation that is on a journey of birth and transformation. Existence is Absolute, infinite, and non debatable. These are times to look into yourself and grasp what is deep down in you. Accept yourself as what you were put here, and be conscious of the ripples you place out onto the world with your every action. Balance your polarities and neutralize those two opposing sides.

Life on this earth is short. On average you only have about 75-80 years of life. But look down at yourself in your skin. Do you truly believe that all you are is what you see? Do you honestly think that after your flesh is gone that you will cease to exist? Look at yourself in a mirror and look deeply into your eyes. Do you not see something else in there. Something deeply significant and deeply powerful.

Something that is beautiful in every aspect as a creature on this planet. Just as birds use their independent pineal glands to travel magnetic fields when migrating, you have a guide within yourself as well. In these times, meditation is interesting. Clear your soul and surround yourself with things that are natural. Your nature is natural, not really deeply materialistic. It is spiritual, electric, and energetic. Your body is a spiritual temple. Connect with your higher self.

Accept that your perception as is of the earth around you is limited because you are human. If there is invisible light, meaning light vibrating at shorter wavelengths and unperceivable to the naked eye, then there are also other beings that can perceive that light. In fact, there must be a higher you that can perceive that light, so reach into yourself and find the TRUTH. Not what others have shaped to be the truth. Wake up. WAKE UP. Things are falling apart, the way we live is slowly changing, our weather is changing, and many countries outside of your comfortable bed have a different story. Their songs are starvation, disease, natural disaster at high magnitudes, and oppression from corrupt extremist. We are at war right now. We have been trained to live out our existence on this planet a CERTAIN WAY.

Aren't you a human born unto this earth? Why must you live a certain way. This is YOUR planet as equally as it is any one elses. NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE BORN THIS WHOLE PLANET BELONGS TO EACH AND EVERY CREATURE THAT EXISTS ON IT THERE IS NO SIGNATURE OWNER OF THIS EARTH.

Live your life and make a difference in others around you start showing love compassion and understanding and let's ride this this transformation and make it to the other side as a planet. It will be our only choice. The earth says "Go with me or get left behind".
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: It is about the SUN

Post by Geoff »

Dear new member,

Have you actually investigated anything on this board? If you say its all about the sun, does the sun talk to you? Because we talk to the guys that do claim they are responsible.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

By the way, the Mayan calendar ends at UT 11:12. Not 11:11. But I see this post is a CUT and PASTE from your own site.

Since you raise a number of other issues in your post, it seem reasonable to assume that in fact you are not trying to start a new religion with the Sun as the center of your new faith. But frankly that's pretty much what you say up front. It would be as silly to state that the Earth is responsible for these prompts. However of course both Earth and the Sun do have a spiritual personality. And, as it happens we have also talked to Urantia, also known as Gaia. And she has confirmed that the midwayers are behind the prompts.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 7&p=152583

But I would tend to the view that Urantia is the real owner of Earth.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey :hithere this song lyric has been stuck in my head for a while now

'in the year 2-0-1-1 the people of the sun return to free the righteous children'

i love the sun! :D
welcome to the forum, thx for sharing :loves i'm trying to meditate more and this experience is becoming extremely interesting. awareness of self and sensitivity, etc. i love the awakening process :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Hi 1111, the Sun just had a major filament eruption today. :D
The Invisible Universe!
saltofrearth
New Friend

Post by saltofrearth »

It is not about the Sun it is about ..
The Father and his Son are as one in the formulation and prosecution of this gigantic attainment plan for advancing the material beings of time to the perfection of eternity. This project for the spiritual elevation of the ascendant souls of space is a joint creation of the Father and the Son, and they are, with the co-operation of the Infinite Spirit, engaged in associative execution of their divine purpose.
"You are the salt of the earth, and You are the light of the world. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and be led to glorify your Father who is in heaven
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Is there a mother (besides father and son) also involved in this process!? ;) :D
The Invisible Universe!
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello to you new user :hithere unfortunately i dont get what it is u r trying to convey here. :?

(((hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Dear O.P.,
Your post reminds me very much of how I used to communicate with people on the internet and in real life. Not necessarily the precise information and wording, but certainly the tone and manner.
Please do not take what I am about to say as a criticism, a rebuttal, a knock-down or 'shot', but rather an observation based on experience and empathy.

For at least five years or so, the 11:11 prompts marked the beginning of an ever-growing, increasingly magical beautiful journey for me. Due to youth, it took a few years to really 'pay attention' and seriously consider the purpose of this journey, but I noticed once I did that, the infinite 'puzzle pieces' of life and love just kind of seemed to fall in place even if it was just one at a time.

I've learned to accept that you can never just 'stop' making mistakes in this lifetime and you can never be 'perfect' in *this* life because that would probably just ruin the whole point of it all anyway! Unfortunately, one of my greatest mistakes was trying to deny both of these things and preaching it as if it were possible.
When I started to become more in tune with truth and knowledge, I caved in on my own head and felt like I had to go around preaching to everyone and their brother to "wake up! get going on your journey!" in a way that really said "you should do it how I do it, follow me". I got lost in the idea of knowledge and it felt like I was just making up my own information, about anything from the meaning of future dates to fantastical assumptions about the Universe. I thought that being 'intelligent' was the same as being 'wise'.

This attracted a lot of alienation into my life from other people, and I just treated it as "I'm an awakened person and these people need my guidance". When I experienced alienation from the celestial and the divine in my life, this was and remains one of the most difficult and painful memories in my entire life.

A wise man once told me to consider that I was not being "honest/truthful" about my cause, which was to "harvest seekers". I can honestly say I have never learned anything greater. And nowadays, knowledge and 'intellect' are just as good as the material which all washes away and expires with time, unless realized through TRUTH and LOVE. Nowadays, I look at people I love who I once thought of as 'simple' and in the way that they love and live I see LEAPS and BOUNDS in spiritual progress that I was too arrogant and self-important to see before.

Geoff pretty much covered the bases as far as the 'fancy' information goes, so all I would say to you friend is: Don't try to be bigger than you are, and don't feel bigger than anybody else. Don't talk about uncertainty as if it should be a motive (read about J Keates philosophy of "negative capability" for food for thought) or be feared. One of the greatest, most complicated things I've ever learned is also as simple as it gets: Just love, and be loved!!! Love is the answer!
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

LurkerAbyss wrote:Dear O.P.,
Your post reminds me very much of how I used to communicate with people on the internet and in real life. Not necessarily the precise information and wording, but certainly the tone and manner.
Please do not take what I am about to say as a criticism, a rebuttal, a knock-down or 'shot', but rather an observation based on experience and empathy.

For at least five years or so, the 11:11 prompts marked the beginning of an ever-growing, increasingly magical beautiful journey for me. Due to youth, it took a few years to really 'pay attention' and seriously consider the purpose of this journey, but I noticed once I did that, the infinite 'puzzle pieces' of life and love just kind of seemed to fall in place even if it was just one at a time.

I've learned to accept that you can never just 'stop' making mistakes in this lifetime and you can never be 'perfect' in *this* life because that would probably just ruin the whole point of it all anyway! Unfortunately, one of my greatest mistakes was trying to deny both of these things and preaching it as if it were possible.
When I started to become more in tune with truth and knowledge, I caved in on my own head and felt like I had to go around preaching to everyone and their brother to "wake up! get going on your journey!" in a way that really said "you should do it how I do it, follow me". I got lost in the idea of knowledge and it felt like I was just making up my own information, about anything from the meaning of future dates to fantastical assumptions about the Universe. I thought that being 'intelligent' was the same as being 'wise'.

This attracted a lot of alienation into my life from other people, and I just treated it as "I'm an awakened person and these people need my guidance". When I experienced alienation from the celestial and the divine in my life, this was and remains one of the most difficult and painful memories in my entire life.

A wise man once told me to consider that I was not being "honest/truthful" about my cause, which was to "harvest seekers". I can honestly say I have never learned anything greater. And nowadays, knowledge and 'intellect' are just as good as the material which all washes away and expires with time, unless realized through TRUTH and LOVE. Nowadays, I look at people I love who I once thought of as 'simple' and in the way that they love and live I see LEAPS and BOUNDS in spiritual progress that I was too arrogant and self-important to see before.

Geoff pretty much covered the bases as far as the 'fancy' information goes, so all I would say to you friend is: Don't try to be bigger than you are, and don't feel bigger than anybody else. Don't talk about uncertainty as if it should be a motive (read about J Keates philosophy of "negative capability" for food for thought) or be feared. One of the greatest, most complicated things I've ever learned is also as simple as it gets: Just love, and be loved!!! Love is the answer!

Aaaahhh, well ok, good advise, but who is OP Image
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I think it means "original poster".....not sure.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

..and I think that the Lurker (who looks like Jay Leno) is still "preaching", so to speak... ;)

P.S. The Oct 27th solar flare (which has been forecast) seems to be indeed taking place, with the recent and very quick growth of sunspot 1117!!!

The Invisible Universe!
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

wirelessguru1 wrote:..and I think that the Lurker (who looks like Jay Leno) is still "preaching", so to speak... ;)
haha, yeah..sorry about that! :oops: :oops: :oops:
and yeah OP = original poster
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

its easy to do in such an exciting time. divine grace can be inspirational/uplifting :D i have a problem with it too and sometimes realize what we preach is what we ourselves should heed. perhaps all those incoming thoughts that impact you or feel as if layers are being shed have something to do with the 11:11 phenomena. i too am in that part of my life where i really want to recognize the guidance being given to me. practice practice, live live lol
awareness, eternal discovery- spirit is all present and life is always happening :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya friends!

I smiled at Guru's gentle tease, Lurker. In all honesty, I am probably the biggest preacher on the board. :lol: :oops: Your post came from the heart and Love was its source. ;)
no worries... :)
Nice photo guru! Are all those spots considerd one spot (1117) ? ... or is it one shown in particular?
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Yes, it is all considered as sunspot 1117 and it grew to be huge in the recent days, which also coincides with a large Sun flare prediction for today (Oct 27).
The Invisible Universe!
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I hate to be a dummy but I'm not really sure I know what a solar 'flare' is!

wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

LurkerAbyss wrote:I hate to be a dummy but I'm not really sure I know what a solar 'flare' is!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_flare

BTW, 1117 is about to explode, if not already!!!

From the space weather site:

"Since yesterday, the shape-shifting sunspot (1117) has developed a "beta-gamma" magnetic field that harbors energy for M-class solar flares. Any such eruptions will likely be geoeffective because the sunspot is almost-squarely facing Earth. Readers with solar telescopes are encouraged to monitor developments."
The Invisible Universe!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I enjoyed that URL Guru. I have spent a most fascinating hour trying to educate myself. I must admit though that often what they speak of is above my head..but I find it interesting anyway. For instance, the data showing the Maunder Minimum. 8) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_minimum
The Maunder Minimum (also known as the prolonged sunspot minimum) is the name used for the period roughly spanning 1645 to 1715 when sunspots became exceedingly rare, as noted by solar observers of the time.
When I first saw the graph under your solar flares URL I thought must be a mistake in gathering data during that time period. Yet from the information I read, accurate and detailed records were kept by those brillant early astronomers.

According to the article there is some debate whether this is the cause for "the Little ice Age. In which northern Europe and North America were subjected to bitterly cold winters. The article also mentioned the much prized Stradivarius instruments were made from dense wood grown during this time. 8)

Anyway, I thank you for an interesting morning Joe and hope like crazy I can retain some of what I learned. (That will be the real trick! ;) )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Wow! Unfortunately I chose a pretty terrible hour past my bed time (5 am ontario time) to check the board and happen across that article, which was quite interesting and new to me but will definitely beg a second read when I get up! It's almost a shame to think that there's so much going on 'out there' that I and many others have little to no idea about. Mandatory? Maybe not. Fascinating? You bet.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Whoa! 5:00am! You are a "night owl" Lurker! :shock: Yes, the articles do take a good deal of powers of concentration don't they? But perhaps that may be because it is all very new to many of us and the basics haven't been covered in some time or even not at all. I found myself clicking on words within the wikipedia articles that interested me and getting further and further away from the original article. But that is how we learn eh? :lol:
Love,
Sandy
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Sandy, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does that! I've literally spent hours on Wikipedia simply clicking on words and topics and having a hundred tabs opened up at once tracing my hopelessly off-track path away from the original subject. :lol: Aren't we cool? 8)
Love :kiss:

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

like in the movie wall-e when the captain is asking his computer to define word after word
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya,
Lurker wrote:
Aren't we cool?
Yeah cool and getting smarter every day from our curious ways! ;) 8) (hopefully :finger: ) :lol:

HP, I don't think I've seen wall-e? I must google it and see what it's about.
:loves
Sandy
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Sandy,

It is a Pixar movie that is very cute. It is actually probably one of the few films out there with very little dialogue. The characters are robots and we all know robots don't talk so no need for dialogue. It is worth a rent.

If I am not mistaken the sun is really just gas so these flares are likely normal occurances for what it is. Maybe there are certain sun spots that are acting different than what we have seen but we probably just don't understand it not that it is acting out of the ordinary. Besides warming the planet I seriously doubt the sun has any other role. It will be interesting to see what new doomsday date the world will come up with once the current date has come to pass without incident.

Hey Lurker, you do look like Jay Leno. ;) That was a nicely stated post.

Michelle
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michelle,
You know it was interesting. George and I just happened to tune into a documentary on different types of stars last night. I found it fascinating. There are so many amazing things they do in their lifetime to fight for survival against the enemy gravity. The universe is such an amazing place!
Love,
Sandy