10:10:10 has arrived

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

10:10:10 has arrived

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere

Howdy All,

Just dropped in to say hello, and a happy 10:10:10 day to all of us 11ers! And a very Happy 10:10:10 Birthday to Clare!!! :sunflower: :bana: :loves

Touched... :bike:
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Iowagirl
New Friend

Re: 10:10:10 has arrived

Post by Iowagirl »

Bappy B-day Clare :sunflower:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Happy bday to Clare and Sunshine.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

Happy Birthday to you Clare!!

:hithere :hithere :bana: :sunflower: :kiss:

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

my cousin is getting married today :loves

happy birthday clare! -:]
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:?:

The prompt 11:11 is usually the one I get every now and then. I don't recall getting any triple, double prompts like todays date, so, it made me wonder, if the first day of next year is of more significants than the 11:11;11 date? January 1, 2011 could be read as 1,1,11, the typical four digit prompt. What say ye?

Touched... :)
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

A very happy birthday to you Clare, and many more. I have enjoyed and learned a lot reading your uplifting posts on our board here. Have a joy filled day!!
Love
Linda
:sunflower:
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Thanks everyone! I am truly blessed!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

And now it's 20.10.2010, :lol:
ॐ LOVE Petra
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Petra Wilson wrote:And now it's 20.10.2010, :lol:
Lots of interesting dates this fall, what does it all mean though?
I did notice that my morning coffee was a little strange. Image
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

It means that to a certain extent we all search for the meaning of numbers (math) as the ultimate language of the cosmos... :D

+1
The Invisible Universe!
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

:) All I want is Truth. I don't understand the number theory but I resonate with it....

And then there's love! That I do know well.

Love, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

We all resonate with numbers since mind is a program (software, code, data) - hence 11:11, which really is a digital "clock" synchronization beacon! :D

..and, of course, love is a force. 8)
The Invisible Universe!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

wirelessguru1 wrote:We all resonate with numbers since mind is a program (software, code, data) - hence 11:11, which really is a digital "clock" synchronization beacon! :D

..and, of course, love is a force. 8)
Dear guru,

I am not sure what you are saying here. But it is a fact, that you can change the clocks in the house, so they do not reflect time "accurately" and you will still be prompted. Which has only one explanation. That beings exist who are close enough to our dimension that they can actually read the clock on your bedside table. That they can interfere with your mind, is actually a "no-brainer" Science has already got to that conclusion. Although, as is typical, not all scientists are willing to accept that conclusion.

love,
Geoff
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Geoff wrote:I am not sure what you are saying here. But it is a fact, that you can change the clocks in the house, so they do not reflect time "accurately" and you will still be prompted.
Hi Geoff, time is just the inverse of frequency, so no big deal...
Geoff wrote:Which has only one explanation. That beings exist who are close enough to our dimension that they can actually read the clock on your bedside table.
I assume you mean a "digital" clock on your bedside table!?

Either case, I am not debating "existence" but rather the digital nature of all things...since the cosmos et al is a computer network just like The Internet.
Geoff wrote:That they can interfere with your mind, is actually a "no-brainer" Science has already got to that conclusion. Although, as is typical, not all scientists are willing to accept that conclusion.

love,
Geoff
Well, since mind is a program, it is also digital...and so 11:11.

..and yes, not all scientists have a "digital" view of all things, so I am way ahead of most of them since I am already fully aware of all of this.

Yang = 1
Yin = 0
The Invisible Universe!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

wirelessguru1 wrote:Hi Geoff, time is just the inverse of frequency, so no big deal...
Not according to our sources, nor does that make any sense from a practical point of view. Time is the measurement of change in a realm. But time can be altered locally, which makes it somewhat more than measurement of change. Time is something George has always been interested in, and has received some communications on that.
wirelessguru1 wrote:Either case, I am not debating "existence" but rather the digital nature of all things...since the cosmos et al is a computer network just like The Internet.
Hmm. What evidence have you that the mind, which is not in the brain, is actually digital. I am not saying it isn't, just asking what source you have for that. I guess its very likely, since I gather its magnetic in nature. But what sources do you have that discuss the substance of the mind?

love,
Geoff
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Geoff wrote:
wirelessguru1 wrote:Either case, I am not debating "existence" but rather the digital nature of all things...since the cosmos et al is a computer network just like The Internet.
Hmm. What evidence have you that the mind, which is not in the brain, is actually digital. I am not saying it isn't, just asking what source you have for that. I guess its very likely, since I gather its magnetic in nature. But what sources do you have that discuss the substance of the mind?

love,
Geoff
Well Geoff, first you need to fully grasp that time is the inverse of frequency and that space is a wavelength in order to then begin to understand the digital (soft, software) nature of mind. Either case, evidence on this is the fact that the mind program can be (and is) re-programmed and that's why the Advertisement industry and the politicians, etc, spends billions and billions of $$$ to try to reprogram our minds.

Joe
The Invisible Universe!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

when i first started searching the 11:11 phenomena i found this
Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

..indeed, indeed... 8)

It is a digital matrix encoded in EM waves at multiple wavelengths...

As such, reality (physical, etc) on any form is code (data) in execution.
The Invisible Universe!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

wirelessguru1 wrote:Well Geoff, first you need to fully grasp that time is the inverse of frequency and that space is a wavelength in order to then begin to understand the digital (soft, software) nature of mind. Either case, evidence on this is the fact that the mind program can be (and is) re-programmed and that's why the Advertisement industry and the politicians, etc, spends billions and billions of $$$ to try to reprogram our minds.

Joe
So actually its your personal perspective. And no, I have many perspectives on the nature of time, but I don't think its likely I will ever see it as an "inverse of frequency". Frankly the notion of anything being the inverse of a vibration, is to me playing with words - word salad is the term that springs to mind.

That folks are influenced by advertising is no proof of the "programmatic nature" of mind. I was myself a software developer for over ten years, I am also a qualified electronic engineer, so I know a thing or two about digital concepts, and programs. And while I have not said the mind is not digital, (because I don't know) I certainly doubt very much its programmatic in nature. The fact that it has an innate ability to observe, and learn, is not programmatic. A software program is a set of instructions for defining the response required under certain conditions. If our minds worked like software programs do, we would never learn anything. Programs are not intelligent, in fact they are almost the opposite of intelligence. There is a branch of science trying to grapple with how to devise things that can learn. But that is not your software program.

love,
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote:when i first started searching the 11:11 phenomena i found this
Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.
Yeah, Crystal Links. Sadly that too is word salad for me. There is absolutely no evidence that the 11:11 prompts have anything to do with DNA. There is also absolutely no evidence that the "psychic reality" is a "program" as I have just explained to guru. Sure there is consciousness, but not even scientists can grasp precisely what that is.
Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies.
Says who? With what evidence? If this person is trying to say I woke up at 3:33am on the 14 October 2010 because my DNA has a time and date clock, that's plain stupid. Because all I have to do is alter my bedside clock, and in any event, it would have to presume that your DNA adjusts nicely to moving around the globe, because I got the same time prompts in Cambodia on my holiday. And our time is a very much newer concept than DNA. Now we know DNA reacts to love, that is proven, but this DNA-time thing - no evidence at all nor does it even fit a reality check.

love,
Geoff
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Geoff wrote:
wirelessguru1 wrote:Well Geoff, first you need to fully grasp that time is the inverse of frequency and that space is a wavelength in order to then begin to understand the digital (soft, software) nature of mind. Either case, evidence on this is the fact that the mind program can be (and is) re-programmed and that's why the Advertisement industry and the politicians, etc, spends billions and billions of $$$ to try to reprogram our minds.

Joe
So actually its your personal perspective. And no, I have many perspectives on the nature of time, but I don't think its likely I will ever see it as an "inverse of frequency". Frankly the notion of anything being the inverse of a vibration, is to me playing with words - word salad is the term that springs to mind.
No, it is not just my "personal" perspective but what I've learned in wireless data communications, electrical engineering and computer science.

I am not palying with words but telling you straight how its is and how I've learned it.
Geoff wrote:[That folks are influenced by advertising is no proof of the "programmatic nature" of mind. I was myself a software developer for over ten years, I am also a qualified electronic engineer, so I know a thing or two about digital concepts, and programs. And while I have not said the mind is not digital, (because I don't know) I certainly doubt very much its programmatic in nature. The fact that it has an innate ability to observe, and learn, is not programmatic. A software program is a set of instructions for defining the response required under certain conditions. If our minds worked like software programs do, we would never learn anything. Programs are not intelligent, in fact they are almost the opposite of intelligence. There is a branch of science trying to grapple with how to devise things that can learn. But that is not your software program.

love,
Geoff
Of course we would (and do) learn. Maybe you should brush up on the new AI (Artificial Intelligence) programming techniques, etc! Not all is defined and allows for the programs to make some logical estimates, etc...

Either case, you seem rather close minded to what I am saying, so no point in debating it further. Believe on whatever you wish to believe...
The Invisible Universe!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

No I am not close minded, but a search of the internet revealed the distance between us:
I've always been interested in the technology used to measure things very accurately, and as a ham radio operator, my focus rapidly became measuring frequency, and its inverse, time (or is it the other way around?) to the Nth degree. In particular, I'm interested in how radio can be used to make precise time and frequency information available to end users. This page has some details of my current experiments.
http://www.febo.com/time-freq/

Yes, frequency can be used to MEASURE time. But TIME is NOT THE INVERSE of frequency. You are confusing two different things. TIME, and the measurement of TIME. We happen to use a specific measurement of time on this planet. It's based on our revolutions of our planet. It does not define time, it measures time. No wonder you had me confused. You were saying, quite incorrectly, that time itself is the inverse of frequency. Its not, but you can measure time using frequency, and that is done using an inverse of the frequency.

I took your comments to infer that by inverting a frequency, you could CREATE time. That's what you were saying, the way I read it. And I could only describe that as word salad. But frequency is cycles per second. So the inverse is seconds per cycle.

Funny enough this is not the first time that I have found someone confused about the difference between the measurement of something, and the thing itself.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Interesting,

The more fortunate of us can log onto the 7 Adjutant Mind Spirits. The more practiced onto the first aspect, even the second aspect, of the Morontia Mind to hear from the Secondary Midwayers and even the Primary Midwayers respectively.

Add to that the Angelic and Melchizedek Minds, we have ourselves a digital mind soup to truly confuse ourselves.

Claims are made, proof is missing, but we insist the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers are real, cos people have been taught how to communicate with them, hear from them, and that is why we set up this board.

All I read above are theories, folks. :?:

Blessings abound...
George.
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Well Geoff and yet again: F= 1/T

where:

F = Frequency of an EM wave

and:

T = Time (period of the EM wave)

So frequency (F) is the inverse of time (T). Feel free to check it out.
The Invisible Universe!