Amazing day!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
EternalGoddess
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Amazing day!

Post by EternalGoddess »

Hello again friends and board members!
A few things to share today.
1...I went to a local festival today with my hubby, mother in law and sister in law. We found some "balance enhancing bracelets" that I made my mother in law try (and "coincidentally" she herself had seen commercials for these bands and had asked my sister in law to find her some). The guy selling the bands had her try an experiment - test her balance without the band and then with it to see if there was improvement. There was, so she bought one for herself and me. I hadn't even known these bands exist but they use the same principles with ELF frequencies (like the Schumann frequency that the Earth resonates at) to align the body with the Earth's energy field that the AM Wand does (I think). :) Now I'm wearing my own! I do want one of those AM Wands...
2...I then came home and got online to research the bands. The website for them is energyforceonline.com. You can do some research too if you feel so inclined.
3...I posted on my Facebook about the bracelet and then linked off to a positivity site (positvelysunny.com) where I found some inspiring articles on joyful movement instead of exercising (I don't like to exercise!), and the post is below, note the time it was posted.

"Alexandra | October 9, 2010 | 12:33 pm

I love to walk around my backyard, alone, for hours. Usually I’m baking in the Texas heat, and I find myself with a mantra. I sometimes say, “I deserve it,” sometimes, “quantumly well now” and sometimes “I’m a wildly successful and there’s plenty of money.” Sometimes, I do this at bed or when waking up. I’ll do sit ups or push ups and say to myself, “Abundant wellness and life’s abundance are flowing through me.” I find it most powerful to practice my reality-making at all times – all nows. (And how beautiful to tell myself the truth!) I own my happiness – I’m grateful to myself and the Universe."

It was actually 2:33 my time :).

4...I'm really, really excited about stepping up to our quantum power and embracing our Own God/dess, individually, collectively and planetarily. I was reading about Vengeance661's experiences over the last year and I think the most important realization we can come to about being humans is that there is NO difference between any of us that isn't just an illusion. Once we truly accept that we create our own reality we become empowered to choose to listen to our internal Higher Power over the "voices of authority" presented externally. Through practicing paying attention to our Present/Holy Moment/Now we free ourselves of the suffering of the past and worry of the future. Tomorrow's auspicious 10/10/10 ascendance point is a beautiful opportunity to envision our own futures and step into our fifth-dimensional intentions of Love. May All Nows Be Wondrous Through Love And Will!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Amazing day!

Post by Geoff »

EternalGoddess wrote: We found some "balance enhancing bracelets" that I made my mother in law try (and "coincidentally" she herself had seen commercials for these bands and had asked my sister in law to find her some). The guy selling the bands had her try an experiment - test her balance without the band and then with it to see if there was improvement. There was, so she bought one for herself and me. I hadn't even known these bands exist but they use the same principles with ELF frequencies (like the Schumann frequency that the Earth resonates at) to align the body with the Earth's energy field that the AM Wand does (I think). :) Now I'm wearing my own! I do want one of those AM Wands...
2...I then came home and got online to research the bands. The website for them is energyforceonline.com. You can do some research too if you feel so inclined.
Dear EG,

I suspect those bands are magnetic in nature, but its hard to be sure. However I have had quite a bit of experience with the AMwand now ( http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16883 ) and I rather suspect these strength and flexibility effects may be similar, if not exactly what is called kinesiology. That is the finding that the body will respond to things that are good for it, or bad for it. This has been around since maybe the 60's. Just yesterday I also found that a chiropractor in the states extended it to testing for truth, in other words he formed the view that holding false beliefs manifests in the body, and (spine, knees etc) and if the person is willing (many are not) to change this false belief, the problem goes away. He developed a method of "truth" testing based on the nervous system, rather than the muscles, because the muscles can be influenced by the mind.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What a lovely post, Eternal Goddess! You inspire me! It was a blessing for me to share your day and thoughts. :happy

It sounds like you had a delightful day at the festival and made a helpful discovery with the balance enhancing bracelet. 8) George and I bought and AM wand several months ago and are enjoying it. We find it especially helpful in relieving muscle soreness.

Geoff, my sister and brother go to a Chiropractor who practices Kinesiology. He has made some amazingly accurate findings when "doing what he does so well." :)
My dad who is actually a disbeliever in the "out of the old fashioned medical box" kind of thing, calls him the VooDoo doctor. :lol: But in reality, he cannot fault the individual's health related discoveries that Dr. Sunshine (That's his name) uncovers as he has improved the health and well being of my siblings tenfold.
I find it interesting but not surprising that someone in that field has linked the practice with discovering verbal truth...very cool! 8)

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

Cool!

I've heard of a similar idea, of a bracelet or wristband that enhance's one's own energy by bringing the person's auric fields into a fundamental or harmonic of the Schumann resonances, as a means of enhancing telepathy/empathy/intuition. Didn't know there was an actual product available to the public already. Thanks for the link.
EternalGoddess
New Friend

Post by EternalGoddess »

Actually, I think the band is holographic and ionic before it is magnetic. It has two holographic squares embedded that lay on either side of my wrist. It has no warnings about being near computers which I think it would need if the band was magnetic...? Rather, they say you can wear it 24/7 and it's waterproof as well. Anyway, I feel absolutely marvelous since starting to wear my band and I don't find it coincidental with the portal yesterday...very exciting energy moving through me now as I am fully connected to my I AM. I feel my energy moving much more harmoniously and feel very strong.
Hope everywell is ALL RIGHT and enormously full of WELL BE-ING!
~Alexandra
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

EternalGoddess wrote:Actually, I think the band is holographic and ionic before it is magnetic. It has two holographic squares embedded that lay on either side of my wrist. It has no warnings about being near computers which I think it would need if the band was magnetic...? Rather, they say you can wear it 24/7 and it's waterproof as well. Anyway, I feel absolutely marvelous since starting to wear my band and I don't find it coincidental with the portal yesterday...very exciting energy moving through me now as I am fully connected to my I AM. I feel my energy moving much more harmoniously and feel very strong.
Hope everywell is ALL RIGHT and enormously full of WELL BE-ING!
~Alexandra
Dear Alexandra,

I am sure there are a range of different technologies out there, and I know some bracelets contain very strong magnets. These are said to aid blood circulation.

love,
Geoff
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Geoff wrote
That is the finding that the body will respond to things that are good for it, or bad for it. This has been around since maybe the 60's. Just yesterday I also found that a chiropractor in the states extended it to testing for truth, in other words he formed the view that holding false beliefs manifests in the body, and (spine, knees etc) and if the person is willing (many are not) to change this false belief, the problem goes away. He developed a method of "truth" testing based on the nervous system, rather than the muscles, because the muscles can be influenced by the mind. End

Absolutely Geoff. There's a book by David R Hawkins called Power vs Force. It's the most powerful book I've ever read (and I've read a fair few). He says the body doesn't lie. He performs kinesiological testing. Anyone can do it. It takes two people.

1. Have the subject stand erect, right arm relaxed at his side, left arm held out parallel to the floor, elbow straight.

2. Face your subject and place your left hand on his on his right shoulder to steady him. Then place your right hand on the subject's extended left arm just above the wrist.

3. Tell the subject to resist when you try to push his arm down.

4. Now push down on his arm fairly quickly, firmly and evenly. Push just hard enough to test the spring and bounce in the arm, not so hard that the muscle becomes fatigued.

The subject asks a question he/she wants to know the answer to. If the muscle tests strong, i.e. is able to resist, the answer is yes and if the arm collapses down, then the answer is no. It works well with food intolerences, allergies etc.

Try it out, you'll be absolutely amazed at what you can learn. Look him up on you tube, he's so interesting.

Love Ang x
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ang,

Yes I have done those tests myself, but sadly they are not foolproof. They are muscle tests, and as such are subject to mindal control. That is why George Stokes, the chiropractor, developed tests based on the nervous system, which I gather cannot be faked.

love,
Geoff