New to the phenomena

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Tristan83
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

New to the phenomena

Post by Tristan83 »

Hi my name is Tristan and I am 27 I have always felt different then most almost as if I was of my own species. I have always been able to read people and have always felt as if I just know things with out ever learning them, my mom was a heroin addict and I felt as if I was a grownup at 6 years old and fended for myself while my mother partied her life away. I have had vivid dreams and deja vu ever since I can remember, I don't know if anyone else has this problem but sometimes I have sleep paralysis which is being in between waking up and sleeping and it feels as if something is pulling from my being upward. When I dream vividly I feel as if I can almost be in complete control as if I am really there. I feel so much empathy and emotion at times that I cry even I tried meditating on my own and I only did it once and I think I cried heavily for 15 minutes during and after that I kind of got scared to meditate again in that way. I remember trying to clear my mind and while I was trying to go to sleep to see if I could reach a different plane on my own after I laid for about 45 minutes I seen almost humanoid faces kind of blurry just floating and then as I was getting ready to stop I had seen a reddish dragon face that looked like one of the ones that are out during chinese new year after that I was scared and never tried again. now over the past 2 years I have noticed 11:11 everywhere on signs, tv and on clocks and not like I am waiting for it it is like something tells me to look up at the cablebox and its always there when I get that feeling day or night and lately its been almost everyday, my wife tells me i am crazy and to stop thinking about it but I researched it and found this forum and I am very interested to find others who have figured why they are being signaled and very interested to find out how to find out why I am being signaled. I am sorry if I typed so much my wife thinks I am cuckoo and I haven't had any one to talk too.
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: New to the phenomena

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Tristan,

Welcome to the board. One thing to keep in mind with dreams and meditation, the pictures you see are really just are representations of symbolism. So seeing a dragon does not necessarily mean something bad. And even if it is a warning the warnings are generally more intense than the actual reality turns out to be. So try to take some time to analyze the symbolism from an objective manner and you should get some powerful insights to help you along your journey. In any event you will have plenty of really nice people to talk to who don't think you are crazy.

Love,
Michelle
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tristan,
It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome you to this friendly board. I enjoyed reading about your life and I just wanted to confirm that you are not crazy and no one here will think you are as many of us can empathize with what you experience. While I cannot say I have experienced exactly the same thing...I have had things occur through meditation and in my life that are similar and evoke powerful images and emotions. I know conditions on our world are not always great for many humans but that does not mean this is the norm all over the universe. And so we work in many avenues, the most powerful being Love to help change that negative pattern of our world. As our our own outlooks and inner life changes, we are often able to contribute in positive ways to life around us and thus furthering the "lightening" our world.

You sound like an amazing person, Tristan, one who has overcome much and has much compassion for others. I look forward to getting to know you and I hope you feel comfortable in our "11:11 living room."
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Tristan! Thank you for sharing with us, and I look forward to hearing more of your experiences!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
vengeance661
New Friend

Post by vengeance661 »

Tristan-

I am new to this forum as well, stumbling upon it looking for answers. You can read a bit about me in my first post.

I have experienced the sleep paralysis you speak of. It happened with regularity for a long period of time but has recently subsided. I too feel the strong ability to read people and often times know what their intentions are in just a few minutes upon meeting them. This actually helps me very much in being successful in what I do for a living. Sometimes however, it feels like a curse because I can be perceived as judgemental. Does that make sense?

I almost feel bored with day to day life. I'm perfectly happy, have an amazing wife who I love more than anything and close family along with great friends so I'm not sure why I feel a constant sense of looking for more.

The 11:11 stuff happens to me on a near daily basis. You are not alone and I too am searching for a meaning. That said, I'm not religious...in fact, you could say I'm anti-religion.

I'll definitely be around this forum for a long while.
"He who make a beast out of himself...gets rid of the pain of being a man."
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Tristan and Venge..., this board is wonderful because there are so many people here with different backgrounds, cultures,religions, etc. But, the one thing we all have in common is that we are loving humans on a spiritual journey. Venge, I read your post about the light going out....that's funny, because that happened to me once after I had spent my whole lunch hour meditating/praying...it was almost like "we hear you"! Some of us not only get the number prompts but we get pennies or white feathers...both of you have fun reading up on the threads. You'll love it here! :bana:

Love, Clare
vengeance661
New Friend

Post by vengeance661 »

Clare,

It's funny because I've driven under street lights my whole life and had them go out. I'm assuming this happens to most people. However, in this particular instance we are talking about a large light which illuminates the entire backside of our office buliding. I was thinking about all of this crazy stuff that had been happening then BAM, the light directly above me went completely out as I walked underneath it. Like I said, I've been leaving the same way for 5 years and nothing like that had ever happened before. The next evening...the light was perfectly fine.

Everybody has been so welcoming this far and I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this board.
"He who make a beast out of himself...gets rid of the pain of being a man."
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

I have experienced the sleep paralysis you speak of. It happened with regularity for a long period of time but has recently subsided. I too feel the strong ability to read people and often times know what their intentions are in just a few minutes upon meeting them. This actually helps me very much in being successful in what I do for a living. Sometimes however, it feels like a curse because I can be perceived as judgemental. Does that make sense?
Me three. The Sleep paralysis and the ability to read people and know events are about to happen that is . Yesterday driving home from the gym for example. A thought just popped into my head
about a package I had to deliver to a small remote community some hundreds of miles away . Anyway, I was trying to remember the name of that small one man local courier business when I look
forward( I'm stopped at a intersection) and that very courier truck passes directly in front of me with the name and phone number written in big black letters on the side. This happens to me all the
time.
I almost feel bored with day to day life. I'm perfectly happy, have an amazing wife who I love more than anything and close family along with great friends so I'm not sure why I feel a constant sense of looking for more.
I share a lot of the same with you here as well except, I have had a number of devastating losses which I believe raised my awareness of many things on multiple levels.
The 11:11 stuff happens to me on a near daily basis. You are not alone and I too am searching for a meaning. That said, I'm not religious...in fact, you could say I'm anti-religion.

I'll definitely be around this forum for a long while.
Me too. :hithere
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

One time I was driving in South Carolina (about 700 miles away from my home) and I was thinking about a relationship I was in. I was asking myself (or something out there) if everything was okay, and I looked up AT THAT MOMENT and saw a store sign with his last name on it (and it's an unusual last name)!

Love, Clare
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:One time I was driving in South Carolina (about 700 miles away from my home) and I was thinking about a relationship I was in. I was asking myself (or something out there) if everything was okay, and I looked up AT THAT MOMENT and saw a store sign with his last name on it (and it's an unusual last name)!

Love, Clare
Have you read Wayne Dyers book The Power of Intention ? It deals with these ideas that we are speaking of here. If you have LOTS of time
here is a link to a you tube video by Wayne Dyer. Over two hours :shock:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3039527684#

Oh and Clare, here's to wishing you an early Happy Birthday. I know it's not until this Sunday the 10th but i may not be around so.........

luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Thanks, Roxie! Maybe some day I'll actually HAVE two hours to watch something! LOL!
Love, Clare
EternalGoddess
New Friend

Post by EternalGoddess »

Hi Tristan! Just wanted to say Howdy! and share some tips I've used to help me get past my fear of "negative" images/impressions/energies I would perceive...both in meditation and in "real life."
First, I always walk around with the intention of experiencing my highest good and my best life, and expecting that others around me experience their highest and greatest good.
Second, when I go into meditation I conciously invoke a bubble of white light to encompass my energetic body (usually my bubble ends up expanding to encompass the whole Earth, and sometimes from there it just explodes into Infinity, with all Universes and everything LOL). The white light precludes anything but the highest Love of the Universe to flow.
Third, I always envision my aura to be whole and radiating white light. Realizing that all beings - ethereal, corporeal, and non-corporeal, are all the same Universal energies - helps me to find compassion when I perceive "negativity" anywhere, even in myself.
Fourth, I practice kindness and gratitude. I choose love over fear every time and I try to help those around me in fear to find love in themselves.
Follow your heart - it tells the truth...and trust yourself. :)