Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22)

Post by 11light11 »

I find Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22) to be a most persistent fellow. For one reason or another, I enjoy the emails with his messages the most, so I frequently speak to him and ask him to be present with me, for guidance and support. While I have never heard or felt him with me, I see 22 all day -- sometimes every single hour, I'll glance at a clock right as it turns 3:22.

Today I went into the AC and I attempted to call him up, but nothing happened. I instead worked on my patient.

After I rose and dusted myself off, I looked at the clock: 2:22.

I'll hang in there and try to pay more attention! Certainly he's tired of using numbers exclusively, but I guess I'm just "not there" yet! :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Re: Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22)

Post by Sandy »

Hello 11Light11,

It's good to see you on the board. I, too, love the Chief and see his number 22's all day long. (Midwayer Mathew's 33's as well) It took awhile before I saw a celestial in my AC. I felt them and then heard them before I saw them and I rarely see them now. But I know they are with me every time I work on a patient and there is an understanding between us that allows me to know that I do not have to see their presence to accept they are with me. :D

I look forward to your imput on the board and getting to know you. Big welcometo ya! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Re: Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22)

Post by 11light11 »

Thank you so much! You've made me feel so very welcomed! Peace! :loves