After my brain tumor

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
kenneth clark
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

After my brain tumor

Post by kenneth clark »

In 1986 I had my right temporal lobe removed because of a brain tumor. In the days of my recovery I would awake in very bad nightsweats and it was allways at 11:11. This went on for weeks.For over 20 years now I have been telling people that there was something about these numbers. I was shocked to see that I wasn't alone.At this time I was also have alot of seizures.At the begining of one I would here things that know one around me was hereing. It was some kind of scary voice in a language I couldn't understand.I know this sounds crazy,but it is so true. I only tell you this because I wanted to see if I am the only one that this happen too.I also experienced some very intense dajavu.I haven't read any of the other post on this site I was so excited to see I wasn't alone that signed up and told my story first,It is such a relief to find out I'm not alone or crazy!Now I'm gonna read some more to see if any of these other stories sound like mine have a blessed day to everyone who reads this.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: After my brain tumor

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kenneth,

Welcome. You will find other folks have had similar, if not identical experiences.

love.,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:hithere welcome to the board kenneth. :hithere

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kenneth,
Welcome to the message board! Yes, you will probably find that the folk here share many strange and wonderful experiences and your stories, thoughts and imput I'm sure will be a welcomed addition. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you as you share. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Kenneth :hithere Thank you for sharing your story. You said
It was some kind of scary voice in a language I couldn't understand.
I have learned that our fear can sometimes block what actually is love. Ever since I've learned to meditate and trust that I'm "in good hands", I'm not "scared" anymore. I'm not sure about your situation, only that it was true for me.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

luvinlife wrote:Hi Kenneth :hithere Thank you for sharing your story. You said
It was some kind of scary voice in a language I couldn't understand.
I have learned that our fear can sometimes block what actually is love. Ever since I've learned to meditate and trust that I'm "in good hands", I'm not "scared" anymore. I'm not sure about your situation, only that it was true for me.

Love, Clare
excellent observation Clare :kiss:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
kali_99
New Friend

Post by kali_99 »

Welcome fellow newbie :hithere Love and Light to you Kenneth
Kali
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Welcome to you Kenneth. I heard a voice a couple of times permeate throughout my condo at the exact time the electricity went out throughout the entire building. The voice was extremely loud, electronic sounding and speaking a language I've never heard. Thought I would share that with you, since you were sharing with us. Tell us more when you get the chance.
Love
Linda :sunflower:
Kaya
New Friend

Post by Kaya »

Kenneth, I'm very happy you survived your brain tumor. I'm new to the board but have believed in these number prompts for several years. It's a comfort knowing others experience the same phenomena. The universe seems to make a bit more sense when it sends you loving messages like this.