My Son - An 1111 Angel?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
November11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My Son - An 1111 Angel?

Post by November11 »

My son was born on 11/11/89 and passed away on 6/6/90. From the day he died, I began seeing 11 minutes after the hour on the clock at least 4 times a day. I just knew this was his way of letting me know he was with me and that he knew that I was thinking about him. As you can imagine, these were very difficult years for me and I was thinking about him all the time. As the years have gone on, I notice it less, but there are many times even today when I am thinking about him, or something emotional or significant is happening and I look at the clock and it is 11:11, 1:11, or some other iteration of the number 11 plainly in sight. I thought this was my own personal connection to my own little angel, until I saw a bumper sticker on a car today about this website and it blew my mind. I looked it up as soon as I got home. Funny thing is I am having a very hard time in my life right now with significant losses occurring and ahead of me in the near future, so to find this site now is interesting. I am cautious not to get too carried away with all of this. My pragmatic self keeps me guarded. If nothing else, this gives me a chance to write and perhaps somehow find a catharsis in all of it. At best, since you are all likely kindred spirits, there is little likelihood there will be any eye-rolling or finger-twirling near the temple. :)

BTW, my own birthday is 4/11 and my father died on 8/8/88.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: My Son - An 1111 Angel?

Post by Geoff »

Dear November11,

Welcome. I am very sorry to hear you lost your son, that is always tragic. We have received communications to the effect that some ex-mortals have requested family members be prompted, but that the prompts do not originate with ex-mortals. There are a very highly selected and trained group of celestials involved, and very few ex-mortals in amongst them.

And of course, ex-mortals never become "angels" although colloquially we often do talk about folks as "angels"
November11 wrote: At best, since you are all likely kindred spirits, there is little likelihood there will be any eye-rolling or finger-twirling near the temple. :).
Its extremely rare here, and always dealt with harshly by our moderators, who are literally on here 24/7.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello November11,
Welcome to our site. As a parent of two grown boys, and a precious daughter-in law, I cannot imagine how painful an earthly separation would be from them. I am so sorry for your loss and hope and pray that the reunion between the two of you someday will do much to erase all the pain this temporary parting has caused in your heart. We have a fair few members on the board who understand your loss as they too have buried a child or a loved one. My heart feels for each one of you and I send love. :kiss:

We often hear of the most amazing experiences on the MB and always try to respect the posting individual. It is as our friend, Geoff says, we will not roll our eyes or make fun of you and anything you would say. We simply want those posting here to find a safe comfortable place to explore their own paths to God and their own spirituality. We have seen the most amazing people come and go through these internet doors, each one of them unique and following their intuition, their spiritual leanings, their areas of interests and their cherished beliefs.
We are all different in so many respects, yet at the same time also the same

I hope you too enjoy your time spent on the board. It is very nice to meet you.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

November11 wrote:My son was born on 11/11/89 and passed away on 6/6/90. From the day he died, I began seeing 11 minutes after the hour on the clock at least 4 times a day. I just knew this was his way of letting me know he was with me and that he knew that I was thinking about him. As you can imagine, these were very difficult years for me and I was thinking about him all the time. As the years have gone on, I notice it less, but there are many times even today when I am thinking about him, or something emotional or significant is happening and I look at the clock and it is 11:11, 1:11, or some other iteration of the number 11 plainly in sight. I thought this was my own personal connection to my own little angel, until I saw a bumper sticker on a car today about this website and it blew my mind. I looked it up as soon as I got home. Funny thing is I am having a very hard time in my life right now with significant losses occurring and ahead of me in the near future, so to find this site now is interesting. I am cautious not to get too carried away with all of this. My pragmatic self keeps me guarded. If nothing else, this gives me a chance to write and perhaps somehow find a catharsis in all of it. At best, since you are all likely kindred spirits, there is little likelihood there will be any eye-rolling or finger-twirling near the temple. :)

BTW, my own birthday is 4/11 and my father died on 8/8/88.
My oldest son was born in 87 and passed away in 04 just short of his 17th birthday. My father passed away in 1984 during my wedding. My second son was brought home to die just after his
third birthday but he beat the odds and is now 20 and in his third year of collage . We have unfortunate things in common including the 1111 phenomena . Many other people that I know also
share the 1111 phenomena following the loss of someone very dear to us. I found this site through an internet search and I'm glad to be among like people. I cannot say I have found all of the
answers but it is comforting to be with individuals that make you feel welcome. And on that note...... :hithere Welcome.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me too, November 11! I am so sorry for your loss, but I do believe that you are being prompted. Roxie, it's amazing how you have such a zest for life and an amazing sense of humor with all that you have been through. Sandy is right, we all learn from each other here and we're all on different paths...but, hopefully, the same destination. LOVE!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:Welcome from me too, November 11! I am so sorry for your loss, but I do believe that you are being prompted. Roxie, it's amazing how you have such a zest for life and an amazing sense of humor with all that you have been through. Sandy is right, we all learn from each other here and we're all on different paths...but, hopefully, the same destination. LOVE!

Love, Clare
Clare,
I'm not sure I would say that I have a zest for life but, instead, a coping mechanism . I've endured so much loss, heartache and pain that I completely avoid stress
sorrow and negativity as much as possible. Going through these tough times one has to create a "new normal" just to get by. For me keeping busy is the key to staying
mentally adjusted . To facilitate this I work out 1-3 hours a day , get involved as a volunteer, fly, cook, garden work,do photography and work on occasion. At the end
of the day I crash and start over anew the next morning, I have little to no down time. This is why I have little time for meditation and studying the Urantia book i guess
although,fishing on a river hundreds of miles from civilization or climbing the mountains as I do weekly is a close runner up to meditation I believe. Like you said, destination
....Love and Peace.
Being spontaneous is the key, hence my picture attached. ;)

luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Roxie, I feel closest to God when I'm out in nature. Some people need "church" to pray or meditate. I do my best praying when I'm at the beach. Also, being that my brother is very sick with cancer, it helps me to believe that we are spirits in a temporary body, and that our spirit/soul is eternal.

Love, Clare
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

luvinlife wrote:Roxie, I feel closest to God when I'm out in nature. Some people need "church" to pray or meditate. I do my best praying when I'm at the beach. Also, being that my brother is very sick with cancer, it helps me to believe that we are spirits in a temporary body, and that our spirit/soul is eternal.

Love, Clare
Me too Clare, I feel at home in nature, be that on a mountain, river,beach or even just out sitting in the back garden at the fish pond. I cannot say that I
didn't feel at peace some times at church, I just wasn't sure that being there was right for me. I can say though now, without a doubt, that I am Agnostic .
The rest I am trying to figure out so I listen to and trust my instincts wholeheartedly and, hence why I am here.

Sorry about your brother, cancer is a nasty disease. My son had Leukemia and battled that for two years before he passed away. I've learned to be accepting
of what is and to never ask why because, in these situations that would only make one eternally bitter. Moving forward is the only way if we are to go on.
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Hello November 11,
Welcome to you. Sending love & peace your way.

Sandy, you are an amazing individual, love the things you say.
Hug a hug
Linda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Roxie!!!! If you were my child, you'd be in a time out right now! :shock: Please get away from the edge and no more scaring us like that! :lol: (I have a teeny tiny itty bitty fear of heights...)

Rox, I've been thinking... it may get easier this separation with your daughter as she adjusts to campus life and you know she is okay...making good decisions etc.... It is another roadmark in life I think...a change for you and home life but once accepted and understood may feel more natural as time passes. Sometimes I would love to go back to those days when My boys were young and we were all experiencing life together. Yet, it is past and if I stayed there in my heart, I would feel sadness forever with the changes that occur. In many ways it can be rewarding watching our loved ones navigate the challenges of adult life .... always keeping in the back of the mind that down the road something new and wonderous may be on the horizon ... :mrgreen: ...Yes! I'm talking about! "GRANDKIDS!!! :bana: well,...maybe some day anyway. ;) :D always hopeful!!! :finger: )
(((Hugs)))
SAnDy :roll
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Bless you sis. :love What a loving thing to say. {{{{{{{LINDA}}}}}}}
I must admit though, If something I have written has helped someone then I have had help from above. :happy

Love you! :kiss:
Sandy
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Sandy wrote:Roxie!!!! If you were my child, you'd be in a time out right now! :shock: Please get away from the edge and no more scaring us like that! :lol: (I have a teeny tiny itty bitty fear of heights...)

Rox, I've been thinking... it may get easier this separation with your daughter as she adjusts to campus life and you know she is okay...making good decisions etc.... It is another roadmark in life I think...a change for you and home life but once accepted and understood may feel more natural as time passes. Sometimes I would love to go back to those days when My boys were young and we were all experiencing life together. Yet, it is past and if I stayed there in my heart, I would feel sadness forever with the changes that occur. In many ways it can be rewarding watching our loved ones navigate the challenges of adult life .... always keeping in the back of the mind that down the road something new and wonderous may be on the horizon ... :mrgreen: ...Yes! I'm talking about! "GRANDKIDS!!! :bana: well,...maybe some day anyway. ;) :D always hopeful!!! :finger: )
(((Hugs)))
SAnDy :roll
Sandy,
The handstand is my signature I do that on all the cliff edges and atop all tall buildings. The hardest one I've ever done was on a glass floor 2000 feet high. Looking down through that doing a handstand was really hard but I did it.
I feel guilty sometimes wishing for Grandchildren but that is at least ten years away, I know it. My son says he does not want children, my daughter I think will want kids for sure but she is the
youngest and only just starting college. Guess I'd better be careful what I wish for , it may come sooner than expected. :shock:
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sandy, I agree with Linda 100%!!!! I also love what you said about our kids. I think the hardest part of letting them go is watching them make mistakes and seeing them get hurt. I was just looking at the topic of this thread, My Son - an 1111 Angel? My 16-year old son has been getting prompts for years. My 14-year old daughter just started noticing prompts (without me ever really discussing it with her). We were in the car and she said "Look, it's 4:44, I seem to always look at the clock when it's triple numbers." I casually told her that it was a sign to her that she's loved and cared for, and then I changed the subject...with teenagers you always have to be careful not to "push" something, then they go the opposite way!

Be careful up there, Roxie!!!!

Love, Clare
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all and welcome november 11-

I just wanted to say I have been missing my mom dearly lately. It seem like I find just the right thing on this mb to help me with what I am feeling at the time.

Roxie-Great pic!! I also find that being in nature is my own kind of church..especially fishing!! :lol:

To Sandy I have to say...I dont think you are aware of how you make others feel. For some reason, your posts seem to have a direct line to my heart..you always make me smile and make my heart happy. I thank you for that from all of us cause I am sure they feel the same way, you are truely special in my book! :loves

Wish I could figure out how to put my pic on here!! Tired of being faceless :lol: I was very happy to see that I "leveled up" and became and "old friend" though!!

Much love to all and God bless!
Follow your heart
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Clare,
I am so sorry your brother is sick with cancer, I know how you feel, I went through the same with my dear brother. I hope he gets better soon.
Love
Linda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear mm,
mm1111 wrote:Wish I could figure out how to put my pic on here!! Tired of being faceless :lol: I was very happy to see that I "leveled up" and became and "old friend" though!!

Much love to all and God bless!
Go to User Control Panel, Profile, and look for the menu option on the left to "Edit Avatar". You will need a pic of the right size though. If you dont have the tools to do that, I am sure someone will help if you just yell out.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.