My story (new)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Tyrianshiloh
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My story (new)

Post by Tyrianshiloh »

Hello,

Here's my story...

I began seeing number sequences a short time after my children's father was tragically taken from us 20mnths ago in an horrific work place accident, Christmas day feels now like a sick joke.

I saw 10.10-11.11- 12.12-13.13 -22.22 - after 3 weeks of seeing 11.11 I began to become aware I was being pointed to the sequence of 11.11 or the number 11 this was not a coincidence. I am a believer in spirit and holistic views but not to the point of living my life in abject accordance to it, i have always had intuition regarding strong feelings in some situations, having said that I was sent the letter T clearly and loudly in my head for some 6weeks prior to the death, in hindsight I can describe better the strength of the warning I didnt know where to put it? and his name begins with the letter T... as does our daughters? I focused in on her, fearful (very) that something tragic was going to occur on her new huge horse whose name also begins with the letter T. My prev partner also named by the letter T had a tragic motorbike accident four days before the funeral and lost his leg below the knee. The letter T was clearly prominent and I was given warning...I didnt know enough to look beyond what was in front of me I now sadly understand it very much...he himself said on several occasions he did not want to start a a swing on this merchant vessel new to him... (this did not help my guilt after the death) he also sensed something badly was going to occur, as did our 17yr old son who revealed it after... :(

Back to 11's. I began to feel pretty freaked out and I tried to be a healthy sceptic and considered whether I was looking for it, once it found me? Simply the answer is NO! It is what its is. I am shown the times on the clocks and rarely miss the am and pm, or i get one of them, there is always an 11 in my day? I check a suspected txt messge, am directed to a table 11 in a cafe, my numerology number is 11, the expiry date on a daily used card is 11/11 I live at number 11, my daughter has over the past 4mnths been given number 11 seating on 4 occasions at the cinemas, she also sees 11's and other number sequences. I grocery shop and its register 11 or the weight of an item comes up 11.11. My computer froze at 9.11 last year for 11 hrs? So the elevenees have it! I didnt look for these numbers in other situations once I became aware, but rather the awareness came over me and each time I realised, such as in my house number 11? my cards expiry 11.11? it was like a little jolt? and took a few weeks to evolve and realise a significance. I feel that I am supposed to know something or do something but am not sure what that is? I understand its about Awarenesses and humanity. So what does one do with this, its like being given a key but not knowing what lock it opens or where they are? :? A.M :
)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: My story (new)

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tyrianshiloh,

Welcome to our site.

I am sorry to hear about you losing your father. You would do well to read the threads in the very first forum - FAQS. Probably this one in particular: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi, welcome from me too. I've been reading a lot of posts lately that people who are going through losses or major change seem to be prompted much more. I hope that your journey finds you peace, love, and happiness.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Tyrianshiloh
New Friend

Post by Tyrianshiloh »

Thankyou, yes I did read the facts and questions firstly and it was my children's (teenagers) father who left us not my own. A.M :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Tyrianshilo,

I am sorry you and your children have experienced such a devestating loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you have gone through but I pray that each day becomes a little easier for all of you.

You asked this question...
I feel that I am supposed to know something or do something but am not sure what that is? I understand its about Awarenesses and humanity. So what does one do with this, its like being given a key but not knowing what lock it opens or where they are? A.M :)
All of us who see the number prompts are much like you, asking questioning discovering. It's a process, truly and individual one despite the fact that we often experience similar things. The 11:11 is much like a hello an an invitation between friends to have a proverbial "cup of coffee". :) The celestial beings behind the prompts wish to develop a relationship of sorts with you, and one that is beneficail for everyone. And so it begins rather simply with a learning to become very quiet inside, a learning about yourself and why you are the way you are and a learning about your place in the cosmic way of things. It is a journey that grows and progresses little by little through some type of daily meditation and its' benefits reach every aspect of our humanity, our physical, mental, spiritual selves.

I am struck by these words..."it is like having a key but not knowing what lock it opens or where they are?"
In front of me on a lovely flat stone we have a large old fashioned key that our dear friend, Gypsie, gave George almost a year ago when she and Lilly came for a visit. It, in itself, it is lovely with it's interesting shape and color and yet it doesn't stop there for as I look at this key I imagine where this key has been? What wonders did it unlock? What treasures did it protect?
Our spiritual journey is much like that wonderful old key. In fact in a way, we are that key, brimming with experiences and insights into life as we experienced it. Some of our experiences have hardened us, some may have made us brittle, some may have even wiped us out for a time, some have brought us great joy...yet we wonder what am I?... Why am I here?... What is my purpose? Many people will answer that question in millions of different ways but it is in the discovering for ourselves our purpose that we open that treasure door that is within us. We ourselves are the key to those answered questions and in many ways we ourselves are the treasure. :D

It is nice to meet you Tyrianshiloh. Welcome to the message board!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Tyrianshiloh
New Friend

Post by Tyrianshiloh »

Thankyou Sandy for welcoming me and for your kind and healing words.,

I recently managed to view the story written about the circumstances of the accident, i was too upset the first time some 12mnths ago... 111 minutes was the time spent trying to revive Trev. Yes that is a long time... the crew with no doctor, didnt know how to stop defib...

Meditation is not something I am good with, in fact I run away from myself, Though I have to say its in the quiet moments that clarity and answers do come, so I must allow myself to do it, I don't know why I run from what I know I need to do? maybe its a fear?

Thankyou again :) A.M
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Hello Tyrianshiloh,
Tyrianshiloh wrote:Meditation is not something I am good with, in fact I run away from myself, Though I have to say its in the quiet moments that clarity and answers do come, so I must allow myself to do it, I don't know why I run from what I know I need to do? maybe its a fear?
Try mediating again...it is such a wonderful peaceful feeling. It is not something you have to do, rather something to treat yourself to.

Irit
:D
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello A.M.

You wrote:
Meditation is not something I am good with, in fact I run away from myself, Though I have to say its in the quiet moments that clarity and answers do come, so I must allow myself to do it, I don't know why I run from what I know I need to do? maybe its a fear?
It's interesting that you felt it could be fear. I have been guilty of allowing fear to prevent me from my peace in meditation. It is a rather sneaky thing as it often hides buried deep in the mind. Because meditation and quiet time often allows these things we fear to rise closer to the surface, sometimes our mind's self protective instincts prefer that they remain blocked and hidden. Well, at least it has been true in my case. We are each so unique and so divinely special though. So in getting to the bottom of what lies in and around you from the events and happenings of the past takes enormous courage and I must confess I still run at times and have many things to understand about myself. But the important thing to remember is that you are always doing the best that you can...to learn to love and appreciate yourself and know that you are the apple of the eye of our wonderful Creator Parent who is always with us. He/she doesn't leave us to work these things out totally on our own. We have many spirit being on our side. Most especially, our beloved angel guardians who will always help, support and encourage when asked with the discovery and the releasing of anything that is detremental to our, most important. well being and spiritual progression.

When you feel ready for some quiet time..just take it slow and know that every little bit of time we give to this effort benefits us in ways we may not be aware of. Tears may flow... emotions may be raw...But given time, healing will happen... and peace beyond understanding will help us stand in the sunshine again. There is no right way...there is no wrong way.. no grades as you walk this awesome journey. Just you and lots and lots of Love.

(((Hugs)))
Sandy
I
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Tyrianshiloh
New Friend

Post by Tyrianshiloh »

Thankyou for your kind and understanding words Sandy,

Yes it is always a profound feeling,

when one stops getting in their own way,

to allow the ebb and flow of the thoughts that will help us

instead of filling our heads with space junk, that prevents the clarity...

the fear is a like a black hole... the more you try to fill it with stuff to avoid it! the bigger it becomes...when you recognise the fear and its triggers you can begin to develop strategies to be kinder to yourself, instead of wondering why you cant perform a simple task you may have done the week before?

Very kindly A.M
Tyrianshiloh
New Friend

Post by Tyrianshiloh »

Thankyou Irit,
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear"
I agree.

kindly A.M
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear A.M.
Your words ring with experienced wisdom... yes... perfect analogy... a black hole... That's exactly the way it feels. I've allowed certain fears to control me far too long. Yet the healing comes and goes sporadically. Like a a fromer junkie, I think I have it beat but then in some small way I allow a piece of what was to creep back in and the growth begins again. So it makes me wonder sometimes if there is something within my mind that thinks I deserve this fear at times... like maybe it's my right to wallow in it as much as I like. I must admit it is easier to "wallow" then to send it on its sorry little way :) ... at least in the beginning. I guess improvement is made though...as it seems less all encompassing then before. I think it is time to explore those "triggers" you mentioned. Thank you.
I am a work in progress... hope as time passes that some day something Divinely useful is created. :)
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I am a work in progress..
I think we ALL are!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
linda1111
Family