have your Prompt been increasing latley? mine have?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
tomdurose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

have your Prompt been increasing latley? mine have?

Post by tomdurose »

Dear Friends,

I have been reading though some posts, when I noticed a few people say they have been experiencing more prompts than usual of late. I to have noticed this myself, I assumed this was due to having a few issues lately and feeling emotionally unwell in the last few of weeks so I was surprised to read this. I have been seeing more and more on a daily basis, for a few years now its mostly been 11:11 say 5-10 time per week in the last 6 months I guess started to see other 12:12 13:13 and so on, in the last few weeks every time I look at the clock, and increasing, today 10:10 11:11 14:14. (o and 15:15 whilst editing this message)
I would like to see how many other are experiencing the same increase. If you have maybe you can share it with us, if anyone has any thoughts as to why the increase please share that with us.

Love & peace to you.

we are all one.

tom. :idea:
Think not "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: have your Prompt been increasing latley? mine have?

Post by luvinlife »

Tom, yes, I have been getting prompted a lot lately. I do know that my prompts decrease and increase at certain times. I'm not sure of what the pattern is, but I'll be interested in hearing what others have to say.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi Tom :hithere

Yes my prompts have been increasing too. Last night I heard a loud bang whilst sleeping.... I got up to see if there was anyone at the front door......nope noone. I got into bed and 'bang' again, it seemed to be coming from the radiator....I let it go and looked at the clock.....2:02 am. Apparently this is a sign that God hasn't forgotton about me and that I have to hold onto my faith....and stay patient. I think that perhaps my prompts have been increasing because the Creator knows how much I need Him in my life at the moment......I too have been very emotional and have alot to think about. Maybe the Creator is reaching out to you now because you are having a tough time of it....but we too have to take an active role and try to tune in....something I personally have been ignoring for far too long.......

Love tiggy :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tom,
It would be hard to say if they have increased or not...to tell you the truth George and I are prompted out the gazoo most day. Something I have noticed in particularly lately is I have been getting lots of 08's which is a signal for me from Dr. Mendoza to get my backside into healing work. :salut: Will do doc!
( I so love that tireless Midwayer doctor. Thank you Doctor Mendoza for all you do! :kiss: )
Hugs {{{everybody}}},
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I usually get one or two each day, even today, about 40mins ago, after sleeping for 11 hours, I opened my eyes for a second, and they were in perfect line of sight for my clock, and it said 11:11, then I closed my eyes for a few minutes after lol. I asked in my head, 'what are the odds of that', and myself answered 'it happens for a reason'.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I've been getting lots os 3's and 06 of late. Oh, and the usual 47 a hundred times a day.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
listeningeyes
New Friend

Post by listeningeyes »

Oh yeah!! Mine have been going crazy lately!! I have no idea why they spike like this.A while ago my husband and I were on a road trip with our son and after getting 1111 all DAY long I mean one after the other we stopped at a gas station for refreshments,I went in and my husband stayed in the car.I just grabbed random things and went to the counter,it all rang up as $11.11 the guy looked at the amount and said "thats weird...we have never had that amount come up before" and I just slumped down because I was embarassed about the big deal he was making about it.And I said "not really I have been getting it ALL DAY,since we started this trip" and he just stopped and STARED!! he said "you should play the lotto,thats not normal.Thats amazing! you have to play,thats not luck thats a sign!" and I bolted outta there!! LOL I was so embarassed because even as I was leaving he just stared at me until we drove off.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear listeningeyes,

The prompts that you are receiving are coming from the secondary midwayers. They want you to awaken to the spark of God that lives in your mind. When you discover this piece of the Eternal Father you begin to discover love. If you discover love then you will be moved to share this love with others. If you share this love with others then you can effect a change in your own sphere of influence. As more and discover the Father within and share this love with others then our world will eventually enter the age of light and life.

Take some time to read the FAQ section of the board. This explains in detail the midwayers and the various time prompts that you have been receiving. Welcome to the board my friend.

Love,
Paul
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Word for 22 July 2010 Thursday, 22 July , 2010 22:20 pm

Dear Sarah

Here is your word for today:

Verse: Hosea 2:20
I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as Lord.

- God's commitment to you is sure and dependable.
- He will never break His commitment and promise.
- He promises to be faithful.
- And He longs that we would 'know' Him as Lord.

PRAYER: Lord, it is my desire that You would be LORD of my heart and LORD of my life. I receive Your faithfulness towards me and I place my life and my future in Your hands. Amen.

I likey, my prompt for today.... 2222222's ;)

Love Sarah :loves
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
listeningeyes
New Friend

Post by listeningeyes »

Wow,thank you Mr.Paul!! That was beautiful!!! I have always felt like I had a very important purpose but I feel like I can only fullfill my purpose when im gone.But after all of this 1111 I get on a daily basis for a couple of years now I feel like I have something very important to do while im still here.But I will go read the FAQ like you said so I can learn more,thank you!!
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi and welcome listeningeyes! Nice to have you here.

Sarah, that's a good one! Don't you love getting the 2's?

Love to all, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi listeningeyes,
Welcome to the message board! :hithere I enjoyed your post..and chuckled as I envisaged the gas station attendant making a big "tadoo" over your 1111's. You know... sometimes the midwayers (beings, sort of like lower angels, responsible for the prompts) can give us a sort of "double 1111 whammy" as they could have in what you experienced not only with the sight of the number on the receipt but along with the sound of the numbers being emphasised by the station clerk. Anyway it looks like they really caught your attention with that one. ;)

I'm glad you've joined us and look forward to reading more of your posts. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
listeningeyes
New Friend

Post by listeningeyes »

THANK YOU!!! Now that you put it that way it was kind of funny! LOL,I did feel pretty special that day!! I seem to get them the most when im worried or on a road trip because thats when im most stressed,so it was a nice to see the 1111 it made me feel much more calm!!
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hi and welcome listeningeyes! Nice to have you here.

Sarah, that's a good one! Don't you love getting the 2's?

Love to all, Petra x

Yeah, it was a good one... today my whole electricity went out in the house, the fuse box went off... so i switched it back on and the time was 11:11 am when it came back on... ;)

I wish i could have received a message with the big prompt...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Tom, yes I'm too getting more prompts from morning til night. My lesson I think is that I have to learn to love and trust again. :bike: Love Ang x
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

Yes, I've been getting a lot of prompts lately also. For a while they slowed down, however now they've picked up considerably. I've been getting a lot of 143 prompts, which I see as a reminder that I am loved. Also 111 and 1111.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

yesterday i ate at a restraunt called cafe pita
i saw a pyramid with 11:11 on it! pretty cool
earlier today a friend told me he overheard others in a store discussing 11:11
and later in the day i saw 544-TRY on a license plate. i was with a friend and told him this wasn't the first time i've seen it.
i think sharing the 1111 with others if very comforting.

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

A couple of years ago I was driving down to see my parents, which is a 4.5 hour trip. Since I do not like driving, I was thinking to myself in order to be alert I will look for the prompts in order starting with 11:11. Needless to say, within 5 minutes of arriving at my Mother's house I saw 000 and completed the sequence. This kept me very engaged and was a great idea to keep me awake!

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"