Question about songs stuck in my head in the morning?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Question about songs stuck in my head in the morning?

Post by Petra Wilson »

I reread your story Michelle, it still makes me smile!
Having Puppy Love going on & on & on in my head for even
a day would be my version of a living hell! :lol:
Michelle, I'm just curious, but did you have only the chorus
in your head all the time, or the whole song..."and our friends
are all aboard, many more of them, live next door...etc" ?

Love, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Pet,

That's funny. It started out always with just the chorus but then I once I became conscious of the song I would start singing it from the start just cause. Though I have to say I probably only really know the first verse. I was never a huge Beetles fan. I like their music enough just not enough to know the songs by heart. So it just goes to show our guides will use anything even if it is not familiar to us.

"In the land where I was born lived a man who sailed the sea......." Lalalala.

Love,
Michelle
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

:lol: I, on the other hand, am I huge fan since birth i think! The Beach Boys too and
The Everly Brothers. While my friends were all swooning over The Osmands and Bay
City Rollers, I was singing their songs, LOL!

Love to you 'Chelle, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I loved Seals and Croft and Simon and Garfunkle. I still get their songs in my head and it feels like a gentle breeze "blowing through the Jasmine in my mind." WHIST
(Sorry bout that...at least you couldn't hear me singing it! ...poor George! :oops: )
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Ahhhh, memory lane! When I went to church services there would always be a song that stuck in my head for the whole week!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Have any of you ever had a song jump into your head and turn on the radio and find that its playing? That used to happen to me a lot. Sometimes it would even ne synchronized so it was like it jumped out of my head and into the radio.
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Hmm,
I can't tell you the last time I listened to the radio. Seems last time I did I couldn't understand what they were saying. (Old person on board here! :lol: ) Anyway...it could be a prompt message. Maybe it would be beneficial to pay attention to what jumps out at you in the song when that happens, as Michelle mentioned earlier. Hopefully it's something really, really good. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Guys, I don't listen to the radio anymore, except when I'm in the car. And even then
it sometimes doesn't work. Plus the songs are mostly French and the only time a French
song's lyrics jumped into my head was Edith Piaf's famous song "Je ne regret rien"! (I regret
nothing!!! which was very apt at the time, hehe)
What I do get a lot of nowadays is saying a word and seeing it at the exact same time.
That has been happening so much lately that I'm starting to write those words down....

Love pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
artdreamer
Old Friend

Post by artdreamer »

Petra Wilson wrote: What I do get a lot of nowadays is saying a word and seeing it at the exact same time.
This happened to me often: I hear a word on the TV or radio and read in a book or newspaper at the same time.
With Love,
Jeanne

Wat echt bij je hoort kun je niet verliezen...
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Hmmm,

That has happened to me a couple of times but I wonder it that is more just picking up what is in the airwaves as opposed to being a message though I would also say there is a reason the song was picked up so regardless I still pay attention no matter what the random thoughts, songs or words pop into my head. They do indeed pop in there for a reason. :D

Love,
Michelle
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Have any of you ever had a song jump into your head and turn on the radio and find that its playing?
Yes!!!! It happens a lot!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Hi all!
I will be thinking of a song in my head and my husband can hear me! He gets a kick out of it, I on the other hand get annoyed! He has picked songs right out of my head for years now, and other family members can do it to me too. I don't know how they do it, they don't either.
Love,
Linda
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Oh Linda I wish someone could pick this right out of my head and obliterate it from my mind for ever...........I can't stop singing Chers....'If I could turn back time'. I've been singing it all morning, driving my kids nuts......with a very tragic impersonation too :lol:.........It's not like I ever really liked the song either but I must admit theres nothing like abit of old Cher to bug the hell out of your kids.... :duh :bana: :bana: :duh

Love Tiggy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Linda,
You wrote:
I will be thinking of a song in my head and my husband can hear me! He gets a kick out of it, I on the other hand get annoyed! He has picked songs right out of my head for years now, and other family members can do it to me too. I don't know how they do it, they don't either.
Well, that's cool! Hmm I am wondering if everybody's picking up on your songs if maybe it means you are a strong broadcaster. ??? ...you know, have a lot of spiritual amps about you. ;) :lol:
I am curious, have you noticed a pattern in the types of songs they pick up on? Are they generally happy type songs or sad and depressing songs... like Tiggy's song that's stuck in her head at this time...

Oh my Tiggy...I just had a look at the lyrics and what a sad song. :shock: I about boo hooed just reading the lyrics. Of course, I could hear Cher in the back of my mind singing them... which didn't help. :shock:
It's not like I ever really liked the song either but I must admit theres nothing like abit of old Cher to bug the hell out of your kids....
:lol: I like the way you think! :P

Love,
Sandy
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

Hi Sandy,
They are just regular songs, usually songs from Stevie Nicks, I like songs with alot of meaning. I talk rather loud in this life, and working on toning it down, maybe my thoughts are loud too! Can you hear me now!!
Love,
Linda :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Linda wrote:
I talk rather loud in this life, and working on toning it down, maybe my thoughts are loud too! Can you hear me now!!
:lol: {{{{HUGS}}}} I must admit I'm a little hard of hearing. ;) But I am working on a better connection. :happy You rock lady! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

lol
sometimes we think very loudly :lol:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy wrote:Hi Nikki,

I often get bits and pieces of messages in songs. Sometimes it occurs spontaneously with what is happening at the moment and other times I wake up as you did with a song in my head. I usually look up the whole song lyrics, once again as you did, and ask for help discerning how it applies to my life and what meaning I am to derive from it.

Sometimes too I have found light hearted amusement in the songs lyrics that come through and understand them as a private joke between my angels and myself. Many people would doubt and say it was all me..yet I know how daff I am where music is concerned. I really don't have a mind or memory for it at all. Yet songs from many genres, spanning decades, pop into my conciousness out of the blue and are precisely accurate for the moment at hand.

So I go with the flow..enjoying the song as well as the message it entails. :)
Love,
Sandy
Michelle Petkus wrote:Hi Nikki,

I am with Sandy, it is definitely some insight just for you. I wouldn't even worry too much about the rest of the lyrics, just the ones that pop in your head. I get them in the morning but I also get them during the day too. I always find them helpful. So regardless of where they come from they are in my opinion worth paying attention to. :D

Love,
Michelle

lately the lyrics,
'emancipate yourself from mental slavery- none but ourselves can free our minds'
and 'it's a hard knock life for us' have been stuck in my head
haven't heard those songs in a while, definitely think there's a message here

enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGgbT_VasI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epGgxCKGQPY

and i'm not sure why annie is stuck in my head ! get outtt argh
my life isn't even hard knocks lol
wonder what the message is here :!:

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
Interesting lyrics to the Bob Marley song.... It could be speaking to you, addressing something in your thoughts or the happening around you?
I must admit I chuckeled when reading the words to "It's a Hard Knock Life" :lol: For the life of me I can't figure out why you're hearing that one...but it does have a perky and catchy melody despite the hard knocks of the lyrics... a good one for me when I am in a pouting mood! ;)

It's bright and sunny here...I'm enjoying the day. :sunny:
Love,
Sandy