Little lights...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
SweetMimi
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Little lights...

Post by SweetMimi »

Hello! :) I have been seeing strange little lights for awhile now. It happens randomly during the day. I don't think it happens at night, since it is pretty bright and 'it' might try to hide itself within the sunlight and all :? . I could be reading a book and out of the corner of my eye i would see a tiny bright light. It disappears before I manage to identify it to make sure I am actually seeing this and its not a speck of dust. It has happened alot of times. Does anyone might know the answer to why I've been seeing these little lights? Please and thank you :D
-Mimi
Sandy
Staff

Re: Little lights...

Post by Sandy »

Hello Mimi,
I kept thinking I think I saw a thread that talked about that topic not too long ago. I did find this URL http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... s+of+light I don't believe anyone had any specific thoughts as to a particular origin but it may help to know that others are seeing these lights too. Anne suggested that perhaps they had to do with meditation. Our awareness grows as we practice some type of daily stillness. so I suspect some type of celestial activity. But it would be hard to say for sure. Usually we discover personally definitive answers as we continue to progress. Of course it seems, at least in my case, that the minute I get an answer for one thing, two more questions pop up. :lol:

Anyway, I wanted to welcome you to the message board. It's nice to meet you! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello and welcome Mimi :hithere

Sandy wrote:
Our awareness grows as we practice some type of daily stillness. so I suspect some type of celestial activity.
:happy :cheers:

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
msbec303
New Friend

Post by msbec303 »

Hello!!

In midst of the 11:11 and other numbers, I am also experiencing these little lights ;-) I believe them to be sent from the spiritual realm, possibly Angels or just visitors who are helping you...I'd be curious about what you find out!

Hugs,
Rebecca
"Our Lives Begin To End The Day We Become Silent About Things That Matter..." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

Hello I've experienced many many different things for about 2 1/2 years and the lights you are seeing are definitely from the spirit relm. The lights that I see are my angels because when I talk to them they react and yes I do see them during the day too.

Love n light

Liz

Child Of God
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

HI Liz,
I thought of you when I first read Sweet Mimi's post. I remember you talking about these wonderful lights you were seeing and I was hoping you would chime in. :sunflower:
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

SweetMimi wrote:Hello! :) I have been seeing strange little lights for awhile now. It happens randomly during the day. I don't think it happens at night, since it is pretty bright and 'it' might try to hide itself within the sunlight and all :? . I could be reading a book and out of the corner of my eye i would see a tiny bright light. It disappears before I manage to identify it to make sure I am actually seeing this and its not a speck of dust. It has happened alot of times. Does anyone might know the answer to why I've been seeing these little lights? Please and thank you :D
-Mimi
For awhile now I have at random times seen light(s) flashing in the upper right corner of my right eye.
The closest comparison I have found is the metal connectors on a cell phone battery polished till they sparkle. At first I was a little curious but later decided to try and ignore them since I could think of no logical or physical reason for them. Lately I noticed when I stop what I was doing at the time and take time to notice and acknowledge the lights they go away. After reading this board for a few weeks I believe they have to be a prompt that should be recognized and reflected on. :finger: