:14

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

:14

Post by happyrain »

i think i'm being prompted with :14

4:14
:scratch:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Re: :14

Post by happyrain »

:D this is cool
i wasn't sure if i was being prompted- was going to wait for just one more :14 before i made the thread- but did so anyways

now i'm seeing it with certainty :14 and 4:14(more then once. the time on the alarm is different then the phone or the time in the car)
neat!

also i'm getting :19 and 9:19 :scratch:

:loves thx
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Happyrain, I don't know why, but the time of your first post shows as being 11:11 on my laptop.
Lola
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

lola- :P

i tried to meditate asking to better understand who or what is trying to get my attention but it was hard to recall anything.... i felt very in between wake and sleep and things seemed like a random assortment of thought meshing together- i was laying on the couch(probably should have been sitting up :P)

later i found myself acknowledging the :14 & :19 and just then i get a tingling sensation near the side of my head... it was very light-
i check the phone and it was 7:14 (!!)
my friend came over and i decided to share with him- from being unsure as to what was going on to certain that something was coming through- and the happenings during my discovery. half-way through our conversation i was prompted to check the time and it was 8:33 lol X_X

also prompted with 9:19 again

last night, in a dream, i met a very *interesting* character. i don't know if it was him or the confrontation- but things felt very real
i know this sounds silly but i called him Wash lol- also in the dream he came off as a very down-to earth person and seemed kind of young- but i don't think he was at all. he had very long untrimmed fingernails-
i remember telling him that i'm always changing and he kept insisting otherwise saying who or what i am has never changed and it goes all the way back to Father
the really COOL thing that got my attention was that- when we finished- he would blink around the room. i've only had one teleportation dream that i can recall which goes back a few years- and it was a longer distance. in this dream he would blink in the same room- i asked him "how'd you do that?" he said he didn't really know- he just did it.

i woke up at 8:18am- even though the time was different- i felt a similar presence when being prompted with :14
it makes me wonder whats going on and if the dream has anything to do with the initial interest in the prompt

thx :D
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

now :13 seems to be more frequent then anything else....

last night i woke up around 3:33 to some beautiful thoughts(like someone talking to me and providing insight)... after going for a run and finally managing to pass back out i had a really interesting dream
i felt very tired and in-between
like i was struggling in both sleep and wherever i was mentally
i've tried going out of body before- but this time i tried, while already in a dream- thinking where i was in the dream- was real :scratch: eh not sure how much that makes sense lol

i talked with a lot of friends and met interesting people
there was a moment where it felt- after trying to go out of body- like something was happening to my physical self which brought me back to my bed- and i started hearing someone talk to me... it was very... electrical... i can't really explain it but it didn't sound normal
for some reason though i remember dreaming- trying to explain the voice- and coming here seeing a post by brianm that i could relate to... something about buzzing
i also dreamt that i met myself- in the house id been sleeping in- in the hallway... i was looking at my older self(he looked in his 60's) and i tried putting a blanket around him and we both bowed a little to each other before i decided to leave
lota neat stuff happened last night that is hard to recall... i should have woke back up and written it down but i was tired from the run >_< needed energy hehe
SunshinesMoonshines

Post by SunshinesMoonshines »

very interesting. How do you do it?
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

intent

lol i don't know >_< much of this is dream-recall

i think you're best off achieving what you want through prayer/meditation/will(of course go at a pace which seems natural... sometimes i get excited and maybe take on more then what's comfortable)
state what it is you want... record your dreams and keep a steady Focus... choose to invest your energies in Love... the more you become involved with your life- the more will be revealed... share your experience so you and others may grow-
service and Commune

there's so much out there... personal preference really- what grabs your interest?
like playing an instrument- first you learn what type of instrument it is you like... you play around with it but, the more you work with that instrument- the deeper your Understanding... soul is drawn to this instrument and shares an intimate connection

:loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi HP,
I loved your post.
This really grabbed my attention...
there's so much out there... personal preference really- what grabs your interest?
like playing an instrument- first you learn what type of instrument it is you like... you play around with it but, the more you work with that instrument- the deeper your Understanding... soul is drawn to this instrument and shares an intimate connection
I never thought about this before...at least not in this way. Thankyou! :D

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

For me happy, it's :47 almost every time with a fair few 1111's in between.

Love, Pet x
ॐ LOVE Petra
SunshinesMoonshines

Post by SunshinesMoonshines »

some days are more elevened than others...
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

are there any known guides associated with the :14 prompt? still getting :14 :)

yesterday i had a profound experience with friends and picked up on something
the thought was
'separate but not separate'
short and sweet, the time was 5:22

the feelings associated with this message lead me to believe i'd been receiving something from the heavens. i wonder though, is it outside myself or is this me?(i think its both)
what i mean is, i believe in personal guides but think i'm to accept this teacher/voice as an elevated or deeper expression of self so as to fully live, flow with, and be.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Eric,

There would certainly be midwayers with XXX14 but we have not yet been introduced to them.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Could these be "user specific" prompts to remind you of past events or clues to future ones?
After seeing 1111 to the point I was sure it was not coincidental the first prompts I received were 918. When I was 19 I was hired by the County Ambulance Service and trained as an E.M.T. I was issued badge # 918. This was a new phase in my life since the job allowed me to get an apartment and become independent.
In 1984 I went to work at an airport and the first vehicle I was assigned was unit 644.
This was another phase in my life since I was given the opportunity to travel widely.
Lately I have been getting 644 prompts as well 44 and 444.
In 2007 my last close relative crossed over and I started seeing 918 on clocks, at one time both my vehicles had 918 on the odometer. When I went to a store my purchases totaled $9.18.00 or I got $9.18.00 in change from a 20.00 dollar bill.
The 918,s convinced me another new phase had begun and I ended up moving to Fla. to regroup from a very stressful period from 1997-2007.
The recent 644,444 and 44s have convinced me to prepare for another shift or change.
I don't recall the date you registered here but did notice the time was 9:44.
Any way I get the feeling prompts are becoming more specific to me and likely others of us who have been prepared or are preparing for another major change.
:sunflower:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere thank you shield for sharing with me
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Subject: :14
Shield wrote: Any way I get the feeling prompts are becoming more specific to me and likely others of us who have been prepared or are preparing for another major change.
:sunflower:

hi shield
thanks again for posting
i'm not sure if the :14 was leading up to this but starting yesterday i became sick. i've always looked at being sick as a transitional phase. i was reminded of what you said and thought the sickness is a part of, 'preparing for another major change' or perhaps is the change itself.
i'm still a little sick but welcome it. once it passes i feel i'll have gone through the necessary change, purged the necessary toxins, cleansed the body, and have opened myself up to receive new works of light/code.

near the same day i read your post i received an 888
888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, “The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them.” In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.
i just had a significant experience where i've shared a deep emotional response with another and now things really are slowing down.

i'm blown away by all these, 'confirmations'. you and the faq quoted above.
had you not shared with me, i don't know if i'd be here sharing with you now!
thank you! :loves :D :sunflower:

peace friend
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi guys, hey Eric, good to know you're better! I was so run down from all the guests
that've been streaming in & out of my home and have had a nasty flu for nigh on a whole
month now. Wish we lived in a rubbish-hole, no more visitors then, hahahahahaha!

Love to All, I like your posts Shield! Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Good morning. It was nice to hear from you. Hope you are well by now. After I did some research on fasting I became convinced that colds,slight fevers and other minor physical ailment are the bodies way of healing itself. As in the old saying "Starve a cold,feed a fever". As I understand it a cold flushes toxins from the body and a fever burns out germs etc. before they can become a serious threat.

Curious if you can recall a specific event in your life related to #14? I have been directed to 414 and 919 several times this weekend.

Again, hope you are well and the discomfort was just the medicine you needed.
:bike: I know the bike smiley means cool but I always think of it as "Moving on" to a better time and place toward :sunflower:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi shield :D
After I did some research on fasting I became convinced that colds,slight fevers and other minor physical ailment are the bodies way of healing itself. As in the old saying "Starve a cold,feed a fever". As I understand it a cold flushes toxins from the body and a fever burns out germs etc. before they can become a serious threat.
wow thank you!
Curious if you can recall a specific event in your life related to #14? I have been directed to 414 and 919 several times this weekend.
sorry, can't recall anything with the #14. hey i saw those numbers this weekend too! :D as well as :18

thank you, for all the help. this has been a very revealing/rewarding experience :P :loves
bye!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

14 is back! :loves :D :sunflower: :hithere
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Hey Rain

For me it is :34 not so much 12:34 as that has it's own specific meaning but others. I found out about a new home last week and saw 16:34 soon after, then as I was leaving work that day I packed up at 17:34 on my desk phone, checked my mobile (cell) a little later to see the same time and then got to my car 17:34 again.

I told my wife about seeing lots and since then she has been seeing :34's also, even though the time prompts are my "thing".

I am trying to work out meanings myself too, writing this I am wondering if it has some personal meaning. I just thought the time of my birth is stated as 15:35.....perhaps that time was actually 15:34, but changed to 15:35 by the time it was noted?

Ian
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

14 has been very loud and still no name. 14-41 these numbers appearing in more surprising ways. i know you friend. then i wonder, does a name matter? finding this post of almost 9 years in age and i see the acknowledging thought the Beloved using "names" only as a guise for itself. So, does a name matter? Else you'd have given me one, or maybe I need to keep digging...

The mystery and Wonder still very much alive.
Thank you :loves :sunflower:
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Oh how I miss Petra! I realize that doesn't have anything to do with 14, but reading back a few posts and seeing her name brought out that reaction in me.

I believe you may be right in thinking names don't matter as much to those in spirit. Maybe what matters is what it ignites in you? And the numbers for me don't necessarily mean it's the same entity for everyone. 222 means my brother is alerting me. He died on 7/22 at 2:22 pm. Maybe you have an old teacher returning to help you with what they helped with nine years ago?

It is interesting when we're drawn back to a thread that has been dormant for awhile. There's probably a reason for it.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Whaaa....Now I'm missing Petra too. G and I were just talking about Pet and the family today, actually. Maybe if e all call to her in spirit she will pop in for a visit, eh? :mrgreen:
xx Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
OK! On the count of three! One, two ...THREE! "PPPPPEEEEEEETTTTTTRRRRRAAA!"

Do you think she heard us? I hope so.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.