:14

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: :14

Post by Sandy »

Just after I posted above, I had a thought...There is a very good chance that your number 14 is a foreign midwayer. I got a very positive affirmation when I enquired. Our dear friend, Midwayer Mathew is a foreign Midwayer who has come from a planet already settled in Light and Life and has volunteered and won the honour of assisting on this planet. I don't believe they are from the same planet but still searching....

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Sandy for the links on page 2 I will have to give it a read. It looks like I got some work to do. :study:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

You know, I forgot to ask for a name Kim. I may need to try your recommendation again. I was trying to identify body sensations, and I started noticing a bit to much- like a random twitching, hearing my pulse and feeling pressure in my ears. I couldn't get a definite lock- but tonight without any kind of signal/indicator I had a sudden feeling that someone was in my room with me. I sat quietly in meditation and asked, I get the chills in the spine as a sure fired answer. And the chills are so blissful I kind of don't want the indicator to change from that. :lol:
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Usually I feel quite comforted when anyone gives me their symbol. Your chills remind me of when I had to ask my Dad to change his symbol for me. Initially I could recognize it was him from a very strong cigarette smoke smell that permeated the room. That triggered bad memories about him from my childhood. Now it's a light vibration sensation under my left eye. Much easier for me to keep my focus in meditation. Lol, he just gave me his symbol, obviously honed in on this conversation.

This morning in meditation I asked my brother if he was the one prompting dreams and coincidences that made me realize his ex-mother-in-law had passed. He gave me his symbol so strong it was overpowering! I had to rub my face on a sleeve and shake it off! Not good for maintaining concentration. Pretty sure he found that quite funny.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

made me chuckle
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Lol, of course it did. First time I saw your picture it reminded me of him. :lol: Actually he appeared in my meditation tonight and did the same thing, made me cringe!... Oh great, :roll: don't tell me that's now going to be a thing with him.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim, I got a feeling you'll start recognizing 14 too.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Lol, I've got so many numbers and affirmations coming at me lately, I'm sure 14 is right in there and I haven't noticed! So, I'm sure you're right!

Kim

Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:43 am Kim, I got a feeling you'll start recognizing 14 too.
Hey Eric,

How's it going my friend?

We had to drive from one side of Osaka to the other today.
I was hit with numbers all the way there and back.

However when we pulled up at traffic lights and saw the car in front of us, I thought of you.

Have a look here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _fourteen/

Cheers,
Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:loves :loves :loves :bana: :alien: :cat:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shane!

That was definitely an in your face 14 prompt. Here's some from me too :D ----> :sunflower: :sunflower: :bana: :bana: :sunny: :sunny: :thumright: :thumright:

Thinking of you and Melodye today. :hithere
:sunny:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Cool prompt guys!
On our slippery trip downstate on Saturday it was 11's all the way down and back! Beleive me I was praying all the way! :shock:

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm so glad you got back safely, Kim. It has been ages since I had to drive on ice but I remember it as terrifying. Eight hours is a crazy distance for a fitting...especially in bad weather... :shock: I bet Aleah will look a dream on her wedding day, she;ll be worth all of it and then some. :sunflower: :bana: :cheers:

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Heavensabove wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:14 am
happyrain wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:43 am Kim, I got a feeling you'll start recognizing 14 too.
Hey Eric,

How's it going my friend?

We had to drive from one side of Osaka to the other today.
I was hit with numbers all the way there and back.

However when we pulled up at traffic lights and saw the car in front of us, I thought of you.

Have a look here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _fourteen/

Cheers,
Shane.
Shane, inspired by the ladies here to watch Hook. Just getting started, look what I found:

PS
14 was with me at the doctor's today too. I was the 14th patient to check in.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I'm really eager to 'meet' 14. 14's been communicating so directly, and I am confident the energy behind 14 is the same to type in my phone...
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:05 pm I'm really eager to 'meet' 14. 14's been communicating so directly, and I am confident the energy behind 14 is the same to type in my phone...
Eric,

No doubt about it, you are a magnet for 14.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric!
This is a scene from Hook right?... a Peter Pan movie!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Kim,

I'm so sorry I hadn't replied to this sooner. But maybe this is all in Divine Timing.

First... I am really grateful for todays channeled celestial message from our Beloved One. Grow your Roots Tenaciously.

If anyone wants to pause and read that first... Please do,

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32358

I want to share something, because I am integrating and widening insight with the 1111 fields of communication.

14 may be a midwayer. 14 is not solely my prompt. 14 is much larger, wider- all encompassing.

Here, Kim, a reminder that you were prompted through 14 and peter pan- the invisible language acknowledging something deeper inside you in that present moment.

I am really excited to have my zoom call with my friend today... 14 connects us all and we will be discussing these, "fields of communication"/synchronicity...

But I am attempting a shot at it now....

Shane, our friend, I called him my 14 Brother. It's almost been a year since Shane has left us- I can't believe it.

Two nights ago I dreamt of 1111. And then last night I had an out of body experience(OBE). Are these instances related? I think so.

Last night I dreamt of a little boy with sandy blonde hair, highly intelligent- standing by my side. He wanted to go in my backyard but it was sometime between 1-3AM and he was scared. I picked up on the eerie presence. It was as if there was someone there watching us. Is this presence associated with 14, with the 1111 promptings? .... I believe it.

I only say eerie not because I felt threatened but because I couldn't see the woman- even though she was trying to make herself visible. There was a giant bush in my backyard that did not belong, and a white orb flew across my vision just before I woke up. Later in my OBE I again felt this womans presence though I could not see her. And I had to wake myself up from dreaming. Literally telling myself, "I am actually still asleep on bed" thinking whatever I was dreaming was really happening.

Somehow that little boy, the woman, and the level of intelligence being relayed- are all connected.

It's 6:44AM now as I pause on that. Heh...

Okay, so... I have shared 14 with you and others on other forums. And people are reporting back or, "accidentally" experiencing 14 now too.

And this language seems to communicate something at the subconscious level- aligned with present awareness. So here is what 14 has been relaying recently... Which may confirm someone's personal/present journey... Just maybe.

Alchemy.
Thoughts.
Devotion.
Communication.
Meditation.
Choice.

Yes, that's pretty broad. But I am presently sharing these themes with others and 14 is there to confirm it.
One, just look at the message from our Beloved One.

How often does the celestial message feel as if it is speaking directly to you? Because Spirit is able to align and communicate with our interest- it has something to do with the manner of 1111 styled prompting/communication.

Right now, myself and others are trying to understand this communication more. We are also recognizing the power of thoughts- that indeed thoughts are constantly swirling around us. I have been told to practice before bed recently, "I am not my body. I am not my thoughts."

I was reminded that we don't have to identify with the constant flux of energy moving through us. That who we are, in its original form, is steady and still compared to what dances upon the surface.

That we have a choice. That there is a difference between awareness, and compulsion. I even think, dissociating with the constant flux of thoughts is anti-aging. We may appear to age faster if we are constantly clinging on to anxiety, worry, grasping into the unknown future- clinging to an uncomfortable past, obsessiveness, and even the overly positive thoughts and emotions too. How often do we easily, readily and wrongly associate who we are with the constancy of moving thoughts?

It gives a little insight into our human-conundrum.

We don't have to understand it all, we don't have to renounce worldly ways or attain all the knowledge. We simply have to keep our Hearts receptive and anchored on Love. Of course, it is a choice.

But I think 14 is working his or her magic right now... And I just wanted to share.

I am blown away to think this higher intelligence is steadily and progressively connecting/assimilating/communicating.

And what a trip to dream of 1111 one night, and immediately the next day have an OBE sensing the presence of a higher intelligence nearby(possible midwayer)? And to see a greater picture connecting us all.

It has a lot to do with the joy and discovery of the way in which we communicate with the 1111 language.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Eric,

There is so much in your writing here that I hardly know where to begin...so many topics actually but all relating to one thing...14...and Love.

Well, let's think about it from a Midwayer perspective. If it is, as you suspect, relating to a Midwayer it does make sense as no Midwayer is exclusive to one person. They have many "charges' ... many students who they wish to lead to a deeper understanding of spirit and God knowledge. For it is in reality, the expanding personal God knowledge (unique I suspect for each of us), that grows our soul and all that we wish to be on Earth and in future...shall we say dimensions.

Midwayers work with our God within, our Guide within, who knows everything possible about us.... in the past, in the present and in the eternal future...( that's a pretty good guide) But still to access this guidance we need to get beyond the thought dross and pollution that sometimes can prevent it... here come the Midwayers... to the rescue! They, being closer to us, in all ways, have an easier time reaching us and they have so many ways to do that and tickle our fancy, our desire to know, feel, acquire and be more than we can possibly imagine at this time..
That may sort of explain all the different meanings to 14 if it is indeed a Midwayer prompting all of you and your forum friends below...
And this language seems to communicate something at the subconscious level- aligned with present awareness. So here is what 14 has been relaying recently... Which may confirm someone's personal/present journey... Just maybe.

Alchemy.
Thoughts.
Devotion.
Communication.
Meditation.
Choice.
We all have something we can contribute to unity and progression and increasing Knowledge of things unseen in our present spiritual development. It sounds a bit cliché but we can be brokers of peace each from our own "vantage point". And the Midwayers can help with that as they help guide us to the "Higher Self" within.

I have a question for you? What was the colour of your hair when you were young? I ask because I was wondering if the boy who seemed a little apprehensive could have been you. It happened to me once when I went into my AC workshop. I had gone there simply to pray and talk to God and I belligerently insisted that no one else was to come. So I open my eyes and there was this angry little girl sitting beside me. :shock: It was me... my inner child and I was angry with "Me" for the way I "treated her". Ah well, something to consider perhaps...anything can happen in our spirit communion.

I absolutely adored that Message you shared again from the Beloved one. How many times have we felt alone and wondering what in the world we are here for, anyway? I felt a gentle roadmap from this transmit, leading each of us to a personal destiny we have been longing for if only we give our stillness the precedence, the time, it so deserves.

You wrote:
We don't have to understand it all, we don't have to renounce worldly ways or attain all the knowledge. We simply have to keep our Hearts receptive and anchored on Love. Of course, it is a choice.
:happy That was beautifully said...Thank you.

...and thank for sharing so many thoughts and ideas that reach out and tickle our desire to know and be more...

with love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wow thank you Sandy for touching my heart.

Yes, I was told I had blonde hair as a boy. How interesting to think... Because now I am remembering all those phantom scents, touches and whispers as belonging to a woman. And as a child I was scared of how real the line of communication with the unseen was.

And I have always had dalmatians to protect me. :lol: Thank you for helping me see this connection. The midwayers, with the knowledge of past- present and future... And never giving up on us... And possibly showing me 14 has been with me since a child, but my fear made it harder and harder to see.

..... I have a lot to think about.

I am very grateful for you, and for turning the light bulb on in me. :idea:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

And I am grateful for you. Thank you! :bana: :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I want to share another one...

And the synchronicities have been pretty magical to boot.

This one is more about 14 as an intelligent entity guiding me. I believe 14(Wash, as I used to call him) put me on a stress test Monday morning and in a way that meant sensing more energetically. I won't pretend I know what it means to experience from higher dimensions. Just to say that I think there are extra-sensory perceptions we don't ordinarily associate with 3D reality.

Still really blown away how these higher lifeforms can manipulate our experience to acknowledge our innermost thoughts.

I hope to always enjoy it, but I hope I am also able to utilize the knowledge correctly.

Well anyways- Monday morning was a whirlwind of energy. On my way to work I avoided an accident. The way it happened was most peculiar. I was driving down a two lane street, in the right hand lane, when suddenly I started feeling a lot of anger. I couldn't explain it, but there was intense frustration out of no where. I looked around and noticed the car behind me, in the left lane, was speeding up really fast and even drifting into my lane. Had I not noticed, he would have clipped me. But I did, and I quickly threw my car as close to the curb as possible- hit my brakes and let this driver pass me who, for the most part, seemed unaware they were drifting out of their lane.

I even felt like I could hear someone from the other cars behind me say, "Good thing that guy was paying attention."

When I got to work I was pulled in all directions. But I was actually strained even before my drive to work for having to confront my boss via text message(a most unappealing way to start your morning). I wasn't angry about any of it(so this does not explain the sudden frustration on the road), I even told my boss all is well and that my confronting her is not an attack(I prefer not to text but this is her way of communicating early AM). And I really believe I was picking up on energy around me.

Once at work, I have three customers waiting for me to open the store- plus our delivery driver who needs help loading the food in the van. It's not a normal circumstance, we rarely have customers in the morning. The first thing I think to my self is that 14 is here and testing the waters. I'm not too perturbed... I hear myself say, "I'll do what I can, beyond that, I can't worry about what I can't do." (I feel like 14 is nodding that yoga has certainly helped my attitude and navigating stress).

It's kind of funny now, though in the moment, the nerves were literally being stretched out and made thin. Lol.

I had one lady bring her friend needing help- another separate woman trying to give me her phone to talk to her son *while* I'm very clearly helping someone else. After sorting that out in a linear fashion I have a customer walk in asking for the owner. She isn't in and he goes on to say he needs me to look up his last order and grab his food. His last order was in 2021. Hahaha, oh man- I found everything alright. Unfortunately our shelves were fairly empty and as busy as I was, the customer who last ordered in 2021 decided to leave and said he'd order online(Sorry bud). The woman who wanted me to speak to her son managed just fine on her own and the delivery driver was acting a bit over the top and passive aggressive as I tried to verbally relay my intentions with her.

Anyways... No miracles there except with the avoiding the car accident... But perhaps the real miracle is the observation that indeed there is an intelligent personality opening me up to a type of extra-sensory perception and even throwing in a little stress test to see how I'd navigate this reality.

I don't think I did the best with this test but I definitely think it was one and worth sharing...

------

Oh yeah, I dreamt of the peacock angel last night. Well, of someone else trying to convince me the peacock angel was the devil. I disagreed and was completely rebellious against these lies. The fear this third party entity was trying suggest to me in my dreams has never been a part of my peacock angel reality. I don't think the world is ready for a being like the peacock angel, because fear is still such an easy choice- and people will default to dogma and vilifying a magical experience.

Cheers!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric...Wow...I always have felt that miracles come in many forms and so, you keeping your cool and not screaming from the highest hill after the morning you described...well for me that is truly miraculous. I may need to begin practicing yoga myself. ;) no seriously I mean that. I think a big part of spirituality is to help us navigate our lives in peace. If we can do that, we have already contributed much to lightening our world. If you had reacted to the stressors impatiently, the six or seven people may have themselves had different futures in their days. Id say you passed with flying colours.
I was just reminded by an essay posted by Welles about the importance and brilliance of patience. And here you are in many ways reiterating in with your example. Taking note. :thumright:

Thank you dear brother.

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Sandy.

Not sure if you see it but you have made the same post multiple times.

If I didn't mention it, 14 can be a bit of a trickster at times. Technical errors and the like... Hah, it's 7:14AM as I share this info with you.

You are right, if I reacted any worse than what I was, I am certain it would have been a mess for all parties involved.

That is something else to think about.. .

What's interesting is the sudden anger had me look around and notice the person about to clip me from the rear. It also gave me the reflexes to act quick enough.

I am really enjoying this extra-sensory communication, and think higher intelligent lifeforms are able to influence our world in ways that are difficult to comprehend.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

LOL Sorry about that, Eric...Last night I tried posting and it would not post...just sat there spinning and spinning even though I had just posted elsewhere . It was the same on another post I had tried to submit after one of your comments on a thread. I decided to let it go for the night and figured I would try again this morning.
you wrote:
What's interesting is the sudden anger had me look around and notice the person about to clip me from the rear. It also gave me the reflexes to act quick enough.
Do you think the sudden anger was coming from the fella behind you who was about to create an accident with you involved? You know something similar happened to George years ago. I can't remember the story exactly, but it involved a logging truck coming up on him from the behind. I'll have to see if I can find it.
I am really enjoying this extra-sensory communication, and think higher intelligent lifeforms are able to influence our world in ways that are difficult to comprehend.
I hear you!!! :sunflower:

xxSandy