I believe I found the answer to all of this

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Astral AeroPlane
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I believe I found the answer to all of this

Post by Astral AeroPlane »

Dear Friends of the board,
My name is Dwayne from California, U.S.. Thank you for sharing your experiences with me. I have been experiencing this for the past 2-3 years. Not allot of 11:11, but seeing mostly 333, 222, 4:33, 7:11,...that sort of thing. I believe this phenomena is the "Voice" of the Forefather of Creation. All his angelic forces from the higher realms getting our attention. We who receive this Mystery have a calling to pray, intercede, visit, advise, minister to lost Souls not only in this dimension, but other dimension based on our own frequency. Our own frequency is probable compatible to the realms we go to, when we reach a higher vibration in a meditative or sleep state. I think the Souls we encounter are based on compatibility, of our life experiences. When we see these numbers, it believe it refers to a "type of completion" that we experience in this life or a previous life. I think the trails and tribulations of our personal life can be used to help others to get to the next level. I think the Forefather of Creation is calling common folks like us to pray for Souls through his Written Word/Mysteries. I have experienced just about everything others have posted. Since I had prayed for some kind of meaning, I have been going on these dimensions or realms just as I go off to deep sleep. Mind blowing experiences. These realms look like the lower creation world we live in, but slightly different. I have encountered Souls living in these realms. I have been lead to certain individuals. I have shared my love of Christ Jesus to them, an they disappear right before me! You can fly in these realms as well. I'm all new to this, so I don't have all the answers. I think people who see allot of 11:11 are of a higher vibration, so your spiritual work may be different from mine. We are all on a journey to perfection. Finding time to stay in a higher vibration is a challenge, especially here in the U.S.. Anyway, that's my concise take on all this. Thanks for your time and kind reply.
Dwayne
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I believe I found the answer to all of this

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dwayne,

Welcome. I was very hesitant about approving this post. And the reason for that is quite simple really. I do not recommend that folks force astral projection. And I have a number of reasons for that, not least of which is unless a guide meets you in the astral, as happened with "Gone West", you can't meet anyone more advanced than you are, so you wont learn anything, and the risks don't make it worth it. So the fact that I have approved this post, does not mean I recommend anyone else try what you are experiencing. As you say, we all have our own journey, and I am not about to tell you to stop. But I can tell others not to try.

On the other hand, many folks have astrally projected, under the control and guidance of their teachers. That is a very different thing. As is the spontaneous astral projection many of us do at night, without ever being aware of it.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Geoff wrote: you can't meet anyone more advanced than you are, so you wont learn anything,

Dear Geoff,

I am having trouble with what you say here. Although I have no conscious recollection of the Astral Plane and know very little of it, I have found in my own experience, that I have learned so very much to deepen my love through the ones less spiritually advanced than I. To be able to 'put yourself in anothers shoes' That is where I got to know compassion and grow. I think its the purpose of our souls to help others less advanced to know the true meaning of love. I am hoping to help in the lower spheres someday, if I am given the opportunity, and am spiritually strong enough! :loves

Perhaps I am missing something, Geoff?

God Bless, We are One :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Astral AeroPlane
New Friend

Post by Astral AeroPlane »

Hi Geoff
Thanks for posting my post. I'm all new to this experience. I don't know how to force a astral projection. I did not write that in my first post. I like to point out that the "Ego" of man is a form of garment
that is indicative to his understanding and spiritual compatibility. I never forced myself into a realm, it just happens after I pray. I find it amazing how this all works.
Dwayne
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Dwayne, I believe that Geoff is simply concerned that you may be interested in advocating/pushing astral projection and that isn't really what this site is about. Obviously you have had some very enriching and soul defining experiences and I am sure there are many here that would love to hear your stories but just keep in mind that astral projection may not be right for everyone.

Hi Tannis, I am sure with your loving heart the powers that be will put you in a position to help at whatever level you are able to. I am sure it is happening right now. And so I don't think it is so much about advanced and not advanced but that we will only drawn to us those souls that we can help and that can help us at this moment in time. Meaning if someone's comprehension is way beyond what we are capable of grasping we will simply not attract those souls into our world. It doesn't mean that they are better or worse or we are better or worse but that we simply do not serve a purpose for each other in our lives at the moment.

And with that one final thought on perfection. I actually came into this world thinking that it indeed was our goal but along the way I have come to change my mind. I do think we are meant to progress and evolve. It gives us purpose. So long as we are progressing and evolving there is reason for us to exist. But if you truly think about it, what would happen if we were to actually reach perfection? Where possibly could we go from there? No where, and without having someplace to go what would be our purpose? We would no longer have a purpose and as such no longer need to exist. And so though I think we will forever be progressing and evolving I think we can do much to liberate our spirits by accepting that it is OK and even good not to be perfect. It is our imperfection that allows us to exist in the first place. So those are my two cents on perfection and though I can't promise you that this is the truth it is what feels right in my heart.

In any event, welcome to the board Dwayne. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Love,
Michelle
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:D hi aero :hithere
that sounds awesome ^_^ thanks for sharing :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

justylonging1111 wrote: Perhaps I am missing something, Geoff?

God Bless, We are One :sunny:
Love Tannis
Dear Tannis,

I guess that my post was directed at the notion that an astral entity would be able to explain why 11:11 occurs, who is behind it, and what you should do about it. That, I very much doubt.

love,
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Astral AeroPlane wrote:Hi Geoff
Thanks for posting my post. I'm all new to this experience. I don't know how to force a astral projection. I did not write that in my first post. I like to point out that the "Ego" of man is a form of garment
that is indicative to his understanding and spiritual compatibility. I never forced myself into a realm, it just happens after I pray. I find it amazing how this all works.
Dwayne
Dear Dwayne,

Thanks for adding that. That makes a VERY big difference, in my view.

love,
Geoff
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Astral Aeroplane, nice to have you aboard,

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra