Our 11:11 Story (crazy but true)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
shelk
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Our 11:11 Story (crazy but true)

Post by shelk »

Hey everyone, I am brand new to this board.

I would like to tell you my story. I will keep it short even though it's a long one.

About 11 years ago i had a dream about this young woman with red hair. I will keep the dream short because it is VERY involved, but the main fact is that it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. We told each other in this dream that we Loved each other, and I have to this day NEVER felt a dream that powerful in my entire life. I woke up that morning glowing, and then told my (now ex) girlfriend that I met THE ONE in my dream and it was a gal with red hair. My ex told me i was crazy, and shortly after we broke up. (It's a fast way to end a relationship... falling in love with a gal in your dream).

So A few years later i thought perhaps my EX was right... maybe i was crazy, maybe i would never meet the ONE from my dream.

Then when i least expected it, I saw her, and she saw me. I will leave out the details as they are way too long, but I will say this... from that day on we continued seeing 11:11 everywhere when we were together. The first time i called her and told her i loved her it was on Nov 11th at 11:11 PM (total accident). We are exactly 22 days apart in age (11:11). We both have November birthdays (11 & 11) We are both each others 11th partners (we are in our thirties & we had each dated 10 other people in the past. (11:11)... there are so many more examples it is beyond belief, but let me tell you the one that hit us the hardest.

At at wedding we were about to attend we were trying to explain the 11 thing to My wifes parents. They didn't really believe us. Then we were seated at table 11. They laughed at us and said we had it planned, we tried to convince them that no it was just one of them funny things about this number. Later on the car ride home i said to my inlaws "What would it take to convince you that we have some magical thing happening around the numbers 11:11?" Then i looked up... LOOK I said, It is 11:11PM right now! My wifes father who was driving our new car began to turn WHITE AS A GHOST.... not because of the time, but because at that exact moment there were exactly 1111 miles on his car at 11:11PM. He said quietly, um... the mile marker on my car just hit 1111, we all looked stunned. The car went quiet. They have NEVER doubted our story again.

My wife and I are what some people call Twin Flames. We didn't even know that when we met, we sort of looked on the internet to try and describe our very strong and strange connection, then when we thought we had it figured out, on afternoon by chance I called a radio show and was the correct caller who won a free book. It was all about TWIN FLAMES. The story is much much longer, but i just figured i would share it in short.

Thanks for letting me tell my story!
Paul

Re: Our 11:11 Story (crazy but true)

Post by Paul »

Hi Shelk,

Welcome to the board.

That was an amazing story. If you want to get a deeper understanding of the 11:11 time prompts look here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

I look forward to your further comments.

Love,
Paul
midwinter_mist
New Friend

Post by midwinter_mist »

Hello shelk,

Wow, that's an amazing and almost unbelievable story! It's good that you two have found each other. :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear shelk,

Welcome. Yeah folks get the most amazing prompts.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Shelk,

Thank you for sharing your amazing 11:11 experience and your bonus love story. I am glad you and your twin flame have found each other. That in and of itself is very precious.

Welcome to the message board. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Great story Shelk, thanks for sharing :D . The prompts really are amazing!

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Shelk, Hello Everyone!
I loved your post, thanks for sharing. I dreamed of my husband twice before I met him
a year later. I remember thinking in my dream: "cor, he's nice!" but I never thought for a moment
that I would meet him. So, when it was my birthday and Petra-no-mates just needed to get the heck
out of the house, I went to one of my old haunts, hoping to bump into an old friend, but it was all but
empty except for this one guy. We looked at one another and it was like...WHAM! (not the pop group)...
I was very shy though, and stumbled back out. I sat by the fountain and after getting a grip, returned
but now the bar had become full. And, sadly, the man of my dreams was gone. I found a two-man table
to drink my drink and suddenly he was there again; some people had taken his table. He noticed me and
shyly asked if he could sit down. After a while we started to talk and he found me hilarious and by the
end of the evening we were thinking up names for our children, :lol: Oh by the way, he didn't live in Dover,
he lived in Cornwall and France and he was going to leave that day, but he lost his ticket...
Our courtship lasted three years...awwwwwwwww!
(Oh, and I NEVER would have gone to a bar alone...but something was pushing me to go...honest, it was
a very strong urge that had me pacing my house until I was on my way.)

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome Shelk! I loved your story. Petra, shy???? By the way, I also find you hilarious!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

What a beautiful experience, thank you for sharing it with us! I love a good "crazy but true" story, especially the love ones!

That's great you were both so open to share with your family and they actually got to experience it with you, gave me goosebumps :)

Welcome!
Cindy