Can you get too-used-to the prompts?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Can you get too-used-to the prompts?

Post by DJKENZ »

Has anyone found that when they keep having so many prompts,
it becomes a habit to look at the clock frequently? :stars:
...Such that, you often can't tell whether you're getting a real prompt
from the midwayers or it's just your habit of looking at the clock?
I've come to the point whereby I can't tell a real prompt from my habit.
If I'm woken up at night or something to see a prompt,
...then of course I would know that to be a legit prompt.

Your thoughts?
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Can you get too-used-to the prompts?

Post by mm1111 »

Hello DJKENZ-

I was recently thinking about the same thing. Sometimes I look at the clock a little before 11:11 and then kind of keep looking off and on until I see it. When I get the sudden urge to look and then see it and get a little jolt, or happen to walk by and see it I feel those are the prompts. Take a look at the number of this post...I think there is your prompt :roll

Much Love, mm
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kenz and MM,

Kenz, it is great to see you back! I love the new photo...Is that taken in Hawaii?

I too find myself intentionally looking for numbers sometimes, especially when we are out in the car. (Luckily I am not the one driving) But it is easy, once you get one amazing feel good prompt, to find yourself looking for more. It is much like looking for sea shells. Once you begin you can hardly pull your attention away from the sand and the next discovery despite the awe inspiring panaroma around you. This URL may help a little in determining information regarding number prompts. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059 I found a section of it in particular touched on some of your discussion.

Love,
Sandy
Budgie wrote:
When is a number sequence a real prompt, and when is it just a random number? I have two criteria for this:

A. A number sequence is only a prompt if you NOTICE it. There is a difference between NOTICING a number sequence, and SEEING it. This is especially important if you are driving around LOOKING for numbers. It is very hard NOT to keep looking at the number plates of other cars… but in the interest of driving safety – keep your eyes on the road. Your Celestials are very capable of turning your head and making you NOTICE a prompt. Ditto for time prompts, I would say.

B. A number sequence is only a message if it is accurately repeated (at least three times) within minutes, or numerous times over a few days / weeks. Again, your Celestial Friends are perfectly capable of doing this properly. See A above.

Newbie wrote:
Likewise with dreams about prompts. The other night I had a dream in which the numbers 1 and 2 in various patterns were written in a line. 112, 121, 122, etc. Is this a prompt or is it possible that with the newness of all this numerical prompt stuff, my subconscious just ran with it?

Budgie wrote: One morning, as I was just beginning to wake up, I ‘saw’ a number sequence – it was 4:77. I remember thinking in my fuzzy sleepy state that it was strange, because it looked like the time on a clock, but clocks don’t have 77 minutes! Later, I ran a virus scan program on all my computer hard-drives. As it was scanning for computer viruses, the program showed the count-down of the files it was scanning… it was going really fast and I was watching this countdown absent-mindedly… Then the countdown froze – just for a second – but I felt a mental nudge to look! The last three digits were 477 – and I noticed immediately! It reminded me of the numbers I had seen in my dream. The time on the computer clock was… 7:44!

The number sequence received in the morning was confirmed in the afternoon by three 477's within five minutes - the last was a telephone number, painted large as life on a truck: 477-4777. Clearly our Friends can use different methods to send number sequences as well as time prompts. All the numbers were authentic prompts - something 'made me look'.

Newbie wrote:
How often does a number have to appear in a given amount of time before it’s a pattern/prompt? I mean, if I see 3333 on the back of a cab, is that a 333 prompt or is that just 3333 on the back of a cab? One day on my way to work, I noticed in different places 1111, 3333, 5555 – all on various vehicles and all within 10 minutes. Prompts? Or me looking for meaning where they may be none?

Budgie wrote:
As I was driving in my car one day, I noticed a 77 on the number plate of an approaching car. In fact, the complete number was 277. Almost immediately, before a full minute had passed, I saw 277 for the second time – also on a numberplate approaching me. About three minutes later, I saw 277 again for the third time; on the numberplate of a truck which had suddenly appeared in front of me. The truck was very slow, and I had follow behind it for a few kilometres, so there was no way I could ignore the number staring me in the face! To see the same number three times within minutes is enough to convince me!

In my experience, sometimes a number may be repeated over days, weeks or months, and one set of numbers (977) has become a constant prompt for me - I see it every time I go out, mostly at intersections or on a car parked next to me.

CherBear wrote:
As you know, 4:44 and 44 has almost more significance to me than the 11's. When I first started with the numbers, it wasn't just 11:11 or 1:11.....it was 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, etc. I've always "known" that my angels were answering me. But I love to receive confirmation.

George wrote:
Just adding to this, and Budgie just reminded me.... There have been occasions when I've been completely befuddled by the numbers, and finally I found the paper OR the page in the Urantia Book, and then, perhaps days later, Bzutu or Samuel, or Andréa would come through with a transmission on what I had read -- enlarging on the text, and surely able to push my comprehension of the subject farther than what I would be capable of if I had not studied the subject indicated by the prompt.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

DJ,

I just posted a thread asking where you had gotten off to. How was the trip? It is good to see you back. :hithere
Lola
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome back, Kenz! That's why I love the "surprise" prompts because I know I wasn't "cheating"!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Helllo Loves!!

I just popped in to say I had a lovely 444 prompt walking in the door! 4 replies, 44 views! So I think the Angels say never too used to prompts! lol

God Bless, We Truly are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Hey guys,
thanks for your thoughts.
Yes, we're back from Hawaii.
It was a good trip.
Yes, the photo was taken in Maui.
Remember, before I left, I was saying that I had a dream of my kid passing right-through a railing
and falling down onto the street? (Easy...she's fine.)
Well, I kept pretty alert about it and man...there were railings everywhere! :D
At airports, in the hotel, in restaurants, in our balcony, at scenic spots...just everywhere.

The one that really stood out was when we stopped at one
scenic site on a mountain while driving around Maui, there was indeed, a 20 or so feet drop
about a foot away from the other side of a long railing.
It would've been easy to be distracted and fall because the wind was strong
& the view was a panorama of the ocean.
The railing was Gray just like in my dream and YES,
my kid could easily go right through it. And yes, there was a street below
with cars zooming along as they emerged from blind corners.
My heart skipped a beat when my toddler kept playing with the railing
and I sternly reminded my wife about my dream & to hold her back while I was videotaping the two.
With God's Grace, no incident occurred.
I felt that we may just have changed her history by taking that dream seriously...
thanks to my TA's warning in that dream; a dream of my kid that I had explicitely asked for
in an attempted communication with my TA.

Praise be to God's Mercy & the protection his children provide their charges.
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kenz,

Good to have you back, and yes it sure sounds like you averted disaster there.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kenz,
Yes, I do remember the dream and I am thankful all three of you came home safe and sound from your vacation. :happy
Well done, Papa Kenz, in so many ways! :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Hi Kenz,

Thanks for sharing your dream and experience while on vacation. I too had a dream about my me and my daughter falling in an elevator and it shook me to the core it was so real. Last month we went on vacation and when we stepped into the elevator of our hotel for the first time it all came flooding back, it truly felt like the same elevator. I didn't know if I should avoid the elevators overall or if it was a different meaning and was just being extremely paranoid. We all came home safe and sound but your experience reminds me sometimes we can be forewarned about what is ahead. Wonder what my dream meant, if anything?

Glad you are all safe!

Cindy
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Geoff & Sandy....Thanks!

crluvearth - what a great avatar pic! Beautiful!
The following are my personal experiences & my personal opinions;

In trying to determine which dreams are pre-cognitive/visionary
& which are not, I follow this principle:

Anytime the dream is intense to some degree or
when it "felt real." That dream is not to be taken lightly, there's a message in it.
I've found that the kinesthetic (feeling) information
followed by the colors in the dream help in analysis.
Beyond that, the plots can often be confusing.

In my early twenties, I used to do dream interpretation for fun.. for me, family & friends.
After a few years, I started to get reasonably accurate & I accounted for the variations in the meaning
of symbols across different dreamers. I.e. An elevator may mean something to you in your dream
but something different to someone in his/her dream.
However, I've found that the meaning of colors stays consistent across different cultures & geography.

The real punch-line in dream-analysis was when my younger sister (around 17-18 at that time) told me
she had a dream. I asked her "What were the predominant colors & how did you feel in your dream?"
I can't remember what she said about the feeling but she said she saw a lot of Red color in it.
I told her that she needed to get her blood checked.
2 days later, she had a seizure for mistakenly overdosing on her medication.
We had to call 911 in the darkness of the night when my elder sis yelled that my younger sis
was foaming in her mouth & would not wake up.

I stopped doing any in-depth dream interpretation roughly after that time.
I've noticed that I don't handle knowing the future very well. It freaks me out.
But, I'm working on building courage, because this is happening a lot.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all-

I have had dreams that came true before. Right now I am reading the Zolars dream dictionary as I heard our guides will know this book and direct our dreams accordingly. I am only half way through the b's and am hoping I wont lose interest before I am finished, its not so easy to get into :finger: .

Hopefully it will all be worth it, much love. MM
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi MM,
How are you dear lady? George has a copy of Zolars and I page through it occasionally. Whew! that would certainly be a lot of tedious reading. :shock: We use it more as a general reference when we have certain dreams that seem important in some way we look the defining points up in the book. I believe some fabulous dream interpretors on the message board use a dream guide other then Zolars, so am I thinking our angels will work with whatever reference we choose in their desire to communicate with us. Sort of like the same thing with some of the number prompts. Once we decide in our own minds what a prompt means, they will, in their desire to work with us, use it in that way.
Love,
Sandy
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

I can't remember if it was in this forum or the 1111 List Opt but I remember reading something from a Celestial that stated dreams were not controlled by Angels, etc. and not to look too much into them. It just came to me when I was reading the post about the book. Does anyone remember this? It's obvious they have meaning and a lot of people are even seeing stuff happen before it happens, I guess I'm just confused about the mixed message...(me confused, big suprise) :lol:

Love
Cindy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cindy,

You wrote:
I can't remember if it was in this forum or the 1111 List Opt but I remember reading something from a Celestial that stated dreams were not controlled by Angels, etc. and not to look too much into them. It just came to me when I was reading the post about the book. Does anyone remember this? It's obvious they have meaning and a lot of people are even seeing stuff happen before it happens, I guess I'm just confused about the mixed message...(me confused, big suprise)
We discussed it On this thread recently...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... ms#p145571

I look at dreams as a collaberated effort between our TA, our Angels and ourselves. We can gain great insight as Joseph did in this passage in the UBook ....
Paper 4. THE LIFE OF JESUS page 1347
"(1347.3) 122:4.1 Joseph did not become reconciled to the idea that Mary was to become the mother of an extraordinary child until after he had experienced a very impressive dream. In this dream a brilliant celestial messenger appeared to him and, among other things, said: “Joseph, I appear by command of Him who now reigns on high, and I am directed to instruct you concerning the son whom Mary shall bear, and who shall become a great light in the world. In him will be life, and his life shall become the light of mankind. He shall first come to his own people, but they will hardly receive him; but to as many as shall receive him to them will he reveal that they are the children of God.” After this experience Joseph never again wholly doubted Mary’s story of Gabriel’s visit and of the promise that the unborn child was to become a divine messenger to the world."

....or they can become muddled as our mind distorts the images. (I am still in the mostly muddled stage.. but occasionally find insight :) )
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I think that dreams are mixed. Sometimes they can have meaning, and sometimes they are just mumble-jumble. Not much help with this one, am I?

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius