ANGELS Signs & Street Lights

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AWISHNSTAR
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

ANGELS Signs & Street Lights

Post by AWISHNSTAR »

Greetings Light Ones, I am new here, I am Star*. When I first got to the main page & read about the Angel signs, I cried. As the 11:11 has been hitting my family & I alot lately I just got answers here to questions especially for about the last 12 years since my Mom Passed away, and traumatically went thru so much as I watched her literally hemorage to death, as I left the Hospital knowing she really wasnt here anymore," I thot" at the time. Well as driving home every street lite i was near or passed flashed or went dim then bright again, i was by myself & teard up but I felt strange, as the more I spoke to God about how angry I was the lights got brighter and stayed on, & I sware the whole little city of my town lit up like never in my life have I seen such a thing ! Well, since that nite I never told anyone cuz I thot I was loosing it, but everytime at nite this has still been goin on now for 12 years steadily. I did die in ambulance twice, same trip a few years ago, & i am very in tuned with the Lord. I feels angels & see them as blurry light shadows, and find white feathers around as a matter of fact, I seen one just a few hours ago when I woke up by my puter chair, and it is everyday I now experience more amazing stuff & realize more I am not Crazy, and this is the Coolest thing in my life, and I 'm really so Happy to be here to share these experiences with ones who believe !I also in the past and now still see Loved ones in the Clouds,their faces, hearts, stars, and on computer in videos i watch or photos i look at and see other beings. And Mom was physic, and told me that if she ever left before me she would find ways to talk to me, well, I finally GOT IT !I Found my purpose ! LOL Well, thank for letting me share & get in here & break the Ice, These are just a few cool things I had to share, o and when I read the thinkg here about the street lights, I looked @ the clock @ it was 2:00. I see the zeros alot too & the # 7, havent figured that one out yet !Well, thanks for letting me share that , I feel much better now ! Any Comments, please feel free to add or ask ! I Love you ALL, Love, Peace & Light to All of us......Namaste' ~:) Star* PS> Cant wait to meet you all soon ! See you on the ship !
LolaandLight
Family

Re: ANGELS Signs & Street Lights

Post by LolaandLight »

What a wonderful introduction! Thank you for sharing. :hithere
Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Star!
Welcome to the message board! I am sorry that you had to go through such a heart wrenching experience as your mom passed on. But your post doesn't ring of sadness as many of us might post after undergoing such trauma. You are optomistic and upbeat and I find that truly inspiring and encouraging as I have recently had to face the possibility that my own mother might some day have to leave this world..something no child even this 50 year old one likes to contemplate. :?

It is nice to meet you star and I look forward to reading more of your posts.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Star,

Welcome. Seems you have had a lot of experiences already.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Star,

Welcome to this most beautiful place to share!!! I loved reading your first post and feel so much love, as I can relate to your losing someone so Dear and then finding that they were not ever gone!! AMAZING!!!!!!!! Hehehehe... They actually help us through this

Dear Sandy,

I am so amazed to tell you that your post reguarding your Dear Mom, was made as your 3,333 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Worries My Dear Lady!! Your Mom is in Fine Hands! As we All Are!!! :loves :loves WOW!!! :D

I Love You All so very much!!!!!!

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

AWISHNSTAR
New Friend

Post by AWISHNSTAR »

Thanks For All your support & comments ! I felt so alone , and this is the first time I got a few posts on any of my sites, and that is exciting ! I Love you All ! Cant wait to meet all of you very, very, soon.....Namaste' ~:) Star* :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow... Tannis, I didn't even notice that! You're a very observant lady! 8) 3333 That's a nice prompt...heh heh... and that's alot of chattering, huh? I remember long ago when I was so excited to finally have the required number of posts to be put into the board category of "family". :lol: Of course we all know it happens long before that...
I Love this place and the many people who make it feel like home. :loves
{{{Hugs}}}
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sandy wrote:Wow... Tannis, I didn't even notice that! You're a very observant lady! 8) 3333 That's a nice prompt...heh heh... and that's alot of chattering, huh? I remember long ago when I was so excited to finally have the required number of posts to be put into the board category of "family". :lol: Of course we all know it happens long before that...
I Love this place and the many people who make it feel like home. :loves
{{{Hugs}}}
Sandy
:love

Hello Star, I hope you're fine and dandy!

Love, petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Awishnstar... Lovely insightful share.. :)

There is much more Love and many more insights infront of us all, and awaiting all of us presently livin´ in this world. Just a word of empowerment and encouragement 2.

with Love & Light; Blessed Be <3

:hithere
SunshinesMoonshines

Post by SunshinesMoonshines »

the other day I watched a dragonfly with shiny wings dance around a street light in The Sun around midday and then another friend of hers joined her and then they started doing that crazy dance together and a few minutes later more friends of theirs arived and a few more passers by started watching it with me in the middle of the street, a car blowed a horn and then I turned around and saw that the digital clock on the united cash machine hut with 5 different banks cash machines, with red digits, showed 1.11 and that surprised me really.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi SunshineMoonshine,

Your post reminded me of someone who once frequented this site. She was a lovely young woman who saw dragon flies every where she went and in every form. Over time she understood its spiritual significance and came to accept it as a kind of blessing as the dragon fly sightings always made her feel better, blessed, watched over and cared for. You see, I believe, if I am remembering properly, that both her parents had died within a short space of time and she felt very much alone...that is when the dragon flies began manifesting in her life.
It is still a mystery though... she asked for prayers several years ago as she was very sick and then we never heard from her again. But I have never forgotten our beautiful friend.

Lilly June, where ever you are in this world or the next, I am so glad that our paths crossed and hope as time passes into eternity we meet again and catch up on all that has passed between us.

Thanks for SunshineMoonshine for reminding me of our good friend today. It is good to remember and celebrate those people who have touched our lives.
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I have the same thing with yellow butterflies!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

AWISHINSTAR is that you!! :O

lol :P!

really though ! :O
shared some pretty revealing moments- the prompts are coming in heavy
11:11 etc
as well as seeing a star i've not seen before!
or so it seems...

the rays looked blue/white and the center looked like it was heating up or changing color from red/orange to gold
there were some heavy feelings

the shape was hard for me to tell- the center looked like a sphere but a first glance made me think starfish heh :P
well i went outside to look again and i don't think i see it... there's another star in its place that seems further... it's very faint

hmm?

neat :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity