Im new here

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
andrewmontgomerie
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Im new here

Post by andrewmontgomerie »

I even went so far as to tattoo eleven eleven on my body ....~ this number has been following me religousily for 4 or 5 years now....it is everywhere ....11:11..... Ive always been a free thinker, content with belief in God and praying, while ignoring organized religion. As if feeling my inner God spark, as eluded too in the daily emails I recieve. Ive led a life thats rather up n down ..., Im a single father...raised my 8 year old son his entire life...he has a full blood brother that was sort of illegally adopted, I went to court but lost on appeals, so now Im trying to go back for access - he is now 6. I never met him, as I didnt know about him until he was 1. I have little family to speak of, although Im named after my grandfather who was a presbyterian minister and a nurse in the 2nd world war. Im a true libra ~ a lefty, and my disposition is somewhat outspoken, yet very self rightoues, even when not intending to come across that way ...I just believe in my own thought process, and seldom ever doubt it. Ive always felt like I was put on this earth for some greater purpose ....., as arrogant as that sounds it isnt intended in that way ...it's just how I feel. I copy/paste the daily 11 11 emails into my notes on facebook and make them availble to everyone who may choose to read them ...I intend to purchase the Akashic Construct CD soon, perhaps that may help me. All I know for certain is someone, somewhere, is clearly trying to tell me something ~ and Id love to put my finger on just what that is for sure.

@ any rate, my name is Andrew ~ Hello to all. Any helpful comments/insight would be much appreciated.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Im new here

Post by Geoff »

Dear Andrew,

Welcome, and thanks for such a full introduction. Its best to read the threads in the very first forum - FAQS. This has nothing to do with organised religion per se, and also nothing to do with personal beliefs. Its very hard to say why one person is chosen, and another apparently not, or not yet.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the message board!
You wrote:
I intend to purchase the Akashic Construct CD soon, perhaps that may help me. All I know for certain is someone, somewhere, is clearly trying to tell me something ~ and Id love to put my finger on just what that is for sure.
It sounds like you have made a good beginning with a desire to know who is prompting you. Yes, the cd could very well help... in fact meditation in any of its' many forms will help you reach your goals and understand the "hows and whys" that this is happening.

It's nice to meet you Andrew.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Andrew!!

Welcome to this beautiful place to grow! I have a feeling you will love it here and no one will think you are "off your rocker" ! lol :loves

God Bless You, We Are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Andrew,

We gain truth through living. Living a life leads to experience. No book in the world that purports to be holy can take the place of the life that we lead while we are here. You will remember that Christ Michael, our Creator Son, promised to leave us the Spirit of Truth after he left this earth. This Spirit of Truth contains the truth of who he is as a person. It is his energy signature. Jesus showed us how to live a complete life while living as a human being. It was as if he took words of truth, put them in his heart and then lived the words that resided there. This Spirit of Truth will continue to point us in the right direction, towards the Father. Now we can understand when Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life." If we follow him we will be led to the Father of us all.

You may have read here that the Lucifer rebellion has been adjudicated. Lucifer and his cohorts rejected the mercy offered them and chose eternal death over repenting for their wrong course. Their wrong course led to hundreds of thousands of years of suffering and woe on the earth. The good news is that Jesus was waiting for the adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion before he would take action. Right on schedule, when the Lucifer rebellion was settled, Jesus put into action the correcting times.

The correcting times are here and its purpose is to rehabilitate the inhabitants of the earth. We are receiving an enormous amount of help from countless unseen celestial friends. The prompts that you are receiving are just one part of the correcting times. The midwayers got permission from their superiors to use these prompts to wake up all us sleepy heads. The 11:11 time prompts, among others, are the efforts of our midwayer cousins to wake us up to our spiritual heritage.

Welcome to the board my friend and may the Eternal Father of us all bless you in all of you endeavors.

Love,
Paul
felon_kareem
New Friend

Post by felon_kareem »

Hello everybody,

I am new here also, first time i have actually come online to talk about something "spiritual"
However because I have been having so many 'obvious' signs, I felt the need to google it and came upon this website

So nearly every night after we've all had dinner, gotten the girls into bed and asleep, me and my partner go out to the garage and have a red wine. Now there's t his touch lamp down in the shed, you have to physically touch it to turn it on. It has 3 different light settings, 1 been dim 2 middle and 3 quite bright...so You know, were sitting at the table, playing a game of 'last cards' and the light will change, like some1's touched it, sometimes the light even turns off....and then turns on again...So you know, i was trying to check the lamp to see if it was faulty but no...everything is fine with the lamp! So tonight i come up to the house and i go to the room to check the girls....BAM....the clock is literally jumping @ me and saying llook @ me....11 11.....ARRRGH! THE NUMBERS!!! i really start to buzz out now, its like they are making it so obvious that they want to make contact but IM HOLDIN BACK....probably coz i watch too many dam scary movies... :O
So yeah that was my experience...My birth day is 11th January so i can relate to the number 11.... well thanks again for reading :)
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi felon-kareem,

The midwayers are electrolyzed beings. They can manipulate electronic equipment so that they can get our attention. When you see 11:11 you know that it is not a coincidence. These midwayers exist right here in the same space as us, but we can't see them because they live in another band of time or dimension. They want us to discover our spirituality. They want us to discover that inside each of our minds there dwells a fragment of the Eternal Father. This Father fragment takes the mortal journey with us and works hard to get our attention. This Father fragment is a gift from the Infinite Father to us finite, mortal beings. We are being taught to become more Godlike each day.

Take some time to read the FAQ section. Here is a section that deals with the midwayers. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2160

Welcome to the board.

Love,
Paul
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Welcome Kareem,

I really like your introduction to what you have been experiencing! Meditation is the key :loves :loves and sharing here with people who can really understand. Awesome, Eh!

God Bless, We are One :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear felon_kareem,

Welcome. Yes you have certainly had some prompts. Deep in the first forum you will find the message that the adult may be being contacted in order to be a better parent to a child that will be spiritually "precocious"

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
felon_kareem
New Friend

Post by felon_kareem »

Thanks for your replies everyone...it has been really interesting reading them and thank you for your support and understanding.....this place is great!
I try and talk to my partner about this kind of thing but alas! He is a typical mans 'man' and does not really believe in all this airy fairy stuff...so its nice that i can come here and vent my thoughts to a supportive encouraging receptive audience :)
I read up on the child bit, I have 2 daughters, both with very psychic horoscope signs (Pisces and Scorpio) was also told it runs through the family, so not alot suprised about that.
Meditation is the key! But i have yet to do it...I always get distracted by other mundane tasks :O I guess when i get more serious about being able to contact the "midwayers" or spiritual realm that i eventually will....Also maturing a bit more would be good as being open to such a reality for a 22yr old is quite mind boggling :O
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello there felon kareem, a lot of us here have/had skeptic partners. Mine included till he got an audio warning
which more than likely saved his life. He was seeing 1111 and 444's on number plates A LOT before the warning.

My kid's are pretty scarily psychic, especially Thalia (12 going on 40) she and her sister's birth number is 11.

Anyway, I didn't really welcome you before, so, WELCOME and enjoy the ride... :bike:

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi felon kareem,
You wrote:
I guess when i get more serious about being able to contact the "midwayers" or spiritual realm that i eventually will....Also maturing a bit more would be good as being open to such a reality for a 22yr old is quite mind boggling
Maturing? What's the fun in that ?... :lol: It sounds like you have a full "plate" and there is no rush to meditate...when you're ready I bet things will fall into place. Right now you have an important job, raising those two gorgeous daughters of yours. I had two boys at the ripe ole age of 22. They were and are still, along with my beautiful daughter-in-law, the light of my life.
Welcome! I'm glad you've joined us. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.