11/11 birthday?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
chococat1188
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11/11 birthday?

Post by chococat1188 »

So, to my knowledge, I have not experienced the 11:11 phenomena as others seem to have. At least, whenever I noticed an 11:11 I always just thought of my birthday and thought what an odd coincidence and never once questioned it. I did, however, in highschool always arrive home from school at exactly 2:22. Even the clock in the kitchen would freeze at 2:22 after the power went out or it was unplugged. But besides this 2:22 occurance, I haven't noticed anything unusual...except my birthday.

See, I was born on November 11, 1988, so my birthday is 11/11/88. All repeating digits. I was originally due on the 12th, so a day off isn't as big a deal as a week early, such as with my brother. I just always thought it was interesting. Once I was told that it meant that I was really good at daydreaming and had a very strong imagination which is most DEFFINATELY true. See, my university has this fun little carnival every year to welcome back students and for fun we have psychics. The first time I went, the psychic looked down at the slip of paper where I had filled out my name, birthday, and any questions I had had. She took one look at the date and went "wow, you're a ay dreamer aren't you? Lets just say your imagination often brings you on....stories..." which is true. I have very intense and realisitic dreams and can often manipulate them. I dream in color, physically feel, and often find myself knowing that I am asleep (lucid dreaming).

I'm just wondering if my :double digitness" could possibly mean something to this theory, and if perhaps my skill in daydreaming/dreaming may also have something to do with all of this.

Oh, and when I returned to this site after taking a break, it was 2:11. :D

and for fun: :sunflower:
happyrain
Family

Re: 11/11 birthday?

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hi welcome

:sunflower:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: 11/11 birthday?

Post by Sandy »

Hello chococat1188,
You wrote:
So, to my knowledge, I have not experienced the 11:11 phenomena as others seem to have. At least, whenever I noticed an 11:11 I always just thought of my birthday and thought what an odd coincidence and never once questioned it.
Well actually experiencing the 11:11 prompt is how "it" begins and so it seems you are experiencing it. :) Many people come here unsure what the number means and some are even a little fearful, but in reality it is a very good thing and sadly does not really have anything to do with your birthday even though I too feel it is a cool date to call your own. You are special...we all are in a manner of speaking...not because we have unique gifts ...all people are blessed in some way or another as we are all children of God. It is more the fact that we along with millions of other people on the planet, have the ability, to communicate in some way with our celestial kin, the angels and midwayers who are responsible for giving you the number prompts. The prompts are a Hello and indicate a desire to work along side us to help make this planet the place of light and peace it should be. You see all people are much loved by these wonderful beings and I must say that forging a relationship with them has been the best thing I have ever done. I have come to realize that we all have skills beyond our wildest imaginations, yet most of us dismiss anything new and unfamilar out of fear or lack of faith in ourselves.
But anyway...
Here are a few URLs you may find handy in your search for answers.
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to the board chococat!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.