I've seen it

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
MindMessageMe
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I've seen it

Post by MindMessageMe »

I've seen 11:11 and 1:11... I'm very excited to have found a site that talks about 11:11. That being said here is my story. Ever since i was a young boy i've seen 11:11 and 1:11 Never anything else... I've never seen 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55. I see it almost every day and i just know that it has a big part of my life. I believe to be an empath and hope that the nice people on the board can help me understand why i see it. What do i do? I've heard that we are going through ascencion (sp?) :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Re: I've seen it

Post by Sandy »

Hello MindMessageMe,

A good place to begin on the board is the following forum ...
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
It has bunches of information about the time prompts and about the board that often comes in handy.

You may find these two URLs helpful as well.
What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

I think the prompts represent progress for ourselves and others...well in the long run anyway, because in reality they are given to us as a sort of "hello" and "I'm here" kind of thing from a group of celestials and angels that wishes to help us improve our own lives via spiritual progress as well as improve conditions in big or small ways in the world around us. This world is their home as well as it is ours. I suppose what I am saying is that we are all siblings of a sort and in the realization of this, great good/peace can ensure and spread as others wake up to the idea of oneness between themselves and all life on earth and in the vast universe as well. So the prompts are a basic, "Hello friend!...we can do great things together." ... and we can! Amazing things are possible for each of us... :sunflower:
It's nice to meet you! Welcome to this friendly place!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome MMM <--- lazy aren't I?

I reckon Sandy said it all...so all I've got to say is, I hope you like it here,
have a good look-see on the other threads and you'll surely soon start to
feel at home?

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi :hithere

ascending- yes

many

:loves

welcome :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

MindMessageMe wrote:I've seen 11:11 and 1:11... I'm very excited to have found a site that talks about 11:11. That being said here is my story. Ever since i was a young boy i've seen 11:11 and 1:11 Never anything else... I've never seen 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55. I see it almost every day and i just know that it has a big part of my life. I believe to be an empath and hope that the nice people on the board can help me understand why i see it. What do i do?
Dear MindMessage,

Welcome. As already suggested, the FAQs are where you start.
MindMessageMe wrote: I've heard that we are going through ascencion (sp?) :sunflower:
That,s not easy to answer, unless I know what you mean by that phrase, because folks have different meanings. One meaning comes from end-times religious fundamentalists who think the world is about to end. Well its not.

The other meaning is from new-age sources, and the feeling that we are moving "out of 3d" into "4D" or some such notion. Well again I don't see that anyone here on earth will perceive any material changes, but as a greater and greater number of people open their hearts, and seek LOVE, the vibration level will change, and we will after a very long time, manage to create a very much happier and fairer world, one which will be called Light and Life, or heaven-on-earth.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere something a genuine friend shared with me

everything is half-truth
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity