9:11 and 11:11 - My Story

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Shane
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

9:11 and 11:11 - My Story

Post by Shane »

Clocks, VCR's, Food receipts, ATM Receipts, Car Clocks, Microwaves, Work Computer & Phone, Banks, etc... My life still revolves around seeing 911 and 11:11 at the craziest places….here is my story…

I have been seeing 11:11 since 1996 and I started seeing 9:11 two month after the incident in New York. I, like many have been wondering why I’m drawn to that time everyday. A couple years ago I went to Notre Dame and watched them play USC in Football. It was my first time on the beautiful campus. I stopped by the Church on Campus and prayed for about 10min….when I left the church I had an odd feeling…. like God was going todo something special for me. The next day after the Game, we were on our way back to Kansas City, we were in Mo, on I-70 West bound about 75 miles outside of Kansas city. I looked to my right and saw three large billboards. These billboards showed the image of Christ as the Feast of Divine Mercy; the image shows Christ with the rays of water and Blood flowing from his Heart. This Particular Image of Christ represent his Mercy and last hope for mankind….this image he stated would be his final sign before he comes back. Ironically I have the same image in my home framed. As I looked at the signs I was startled because we were in a well populated area and I begin thinking how expensive it must have been for someone to pay to have these Images of Christ displayed on these Giant Billboards. At that moment, I was immediately drawn to the time and I glanced at the clock on my car dash, the time was 11:11am. I heard a distinct voice in my head say...THE ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU. I felt a great sense of peace and got chills, tears filled my eyes…. 11:11 is a wakeup call for me and I consider it a blessing every time I glance upon that time. I know turn to prayer during these “times” and pray for the world and ask God to help mankind in whatever lies ahead. Jesus is telling me that the time of His Mercy is Now and He’s coming back soon…Mankind is in the 11th hour. We are to prepare ourselves by leading good lives, and praying for other people. I have a strong devotion to the feast of Divine Mercy. I’m now working on getting my life in order… Don’t misunderstand what I’m saying…I’m still working and going about by daily duties and caring for my family but I’m also increasing my prayer life and getting my soul in order. After all, the end of my life or your life could be tomorrow. On a Funny Note: I kept praying to God to give me a SIGN so that I could understand the significance behind always seeing the time 9:11 and 11:11 everyday…and what did God do for me??? He put the answer for me on an Actual Sign; God does have a sense of Humor. The world as we know it will soon change for the worse…but in the end…hold on to your faith and Have complete Trust in Christ and He will get you through these end times. Live each day like it’s your last day.
happyrain
Family

Re: 9:11 and 11:11 - My Story

Post by happyrain »

hi shane. :loves

it's a pleasure to have you here- looking forward to sharing much

welcome to the forums friend :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Shane,

Welcome. This is your post time, for post 1, on my time offset : Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 am

Have a look in the very first forum, the FAQs.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

for me it shows by Shane » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:11 am ;)
:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Shane,

Welcome to the board! This is a wonderful place to learn together... :kiss:

God Bless, We Truly are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
Welcome from me too! It's nice to meet you. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Shane...

You'll never guess what?.............
Live each day like it’s your last day.
This is what I heard in my mind as I woke up this morning!
Welcome to the 11:11 MB. I enjoyed your intro.

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Welcome to the board!!!!!!
Lola