11:11 on a water jug?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
immortalbeloved
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

11:11 on a water jug?

Post by immortalbeloved »

For the last year or so 11:11 has been haunting me. Or at least that's how it feels. Sometimes it's very disturbing to me. I find myself asking "what do you want?" Anyway, yesterday morning I got up (I get up a bit late since I'm on a late schedule) got dressed went to get my cell phone from my bedside table and of course the time reads 11:11. This happens to me on a nearly daily basis wether it be my cell phone, the microwave, the cabel box ect. Today I'm making coffee and as I'm filling the pot from the water jug on the counter I look down and there is 1111 staring back at me. The expiration date. Is this possible? I mean does it appear in this way as well? I fond this whole thing to be rather confusing and for the last year I have not known what to make of it. Last month there was a bit of a lull but now here I am again seeing it everywhere. I do not know what to think. Sometimes I'm alarmed and wondering what I am supposed to do or if there is something they're (whomever "they" are) are trying to tell me or make me see. But I am torn between that and dismissing it as the power of suggestion. For example I see 11:11 twice in a day and think it strange, google it and next thing you know it's everywhere. I honestly don't know what I believe but it isn't going away even if I ignore it. I have even had irrational thoughts such as my death being near and someone or something is trying to send me a warning like go get a physical. I don't know what to do with all of this so here I am.
Paul

Re: 11:11 on a water jug?

Post by Paul »

Hi Immortal Beloved,

When you first are prompted with 11:11 you may feel overwhelmed and freaked out. The truth is that you are being prompted by celestial beings known as midwayers. They love us very much and they want us to discover that we are spiritual beings. When you get a chance look at the FAQ's. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Immortal Beloved,

Welcome. It becomes quite comforting, when you know what is going on. The FAQs will help immensely.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
dtw331
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by dtw331 »

immortalbeloved wrote:For the last year or so 11:11 has been haunting me. Or at least that's how it feels. Sometimes it's very disturbing to me. I find myself asking "what do you want?" Anyway, yesterday morning I got up (I get up a bit late since I'm on a late schedule) got dressed went to get my cell phone from my bedside table and of course the time reads 11:11. This happens to me on a nearly daily basis wether it be my cell phone, the microwave, the cabel box ect. Today I'm making coffee and as I'm filling the pot from the water jug on the counter I look down and there is 1111 staring back at me. The expiration date. Is this possible? I mean does it appear in this way as well? I fond this whole thing to be rather confusing and for the last year I have not known what to make of it. Last month there was a bit of a lull but now here I am again seeing it everywhere. I do not know what to think. Sometimes I'm alarmed and wondering what I am supposed to do or if there is something they're (whomever "they" are) are trying to tell me or make me see. But I am torn between that and dismissing it as the power of suggestion. For example I see 11:11 twice in a day and think it strange, google it and next thing you know it's everywhere. I honestly don't know what I believe but it isn't going away even if I ignore it. I have even had irrational thoughts such as my death being near and someone or something is trying to send me a warning like go get a physical. I don't know what to do with all of this so here I am.
wow...i can very much relate to everything you said. i try my best to be positive about it...but it is somewhat frustrating not being able to really know for sure what they are trying to communicate to me. i've also viewed it as maybe my death is near or that maybe i have some kind of terminal illness. but who knows...the possibilities are endless.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

The FAQ's should help you. This is not a negative....it's a positive. Many people on this board have had these prompts for years, and they're still around to tell us about them...so, no, it's not about impending death!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

dtw331 wrote:wow...i can very much relate to everything you said. i try my best to be positive about it...but it is somewhat frustrating not being able to really know for sure what they are trying to communicate to me. i've also viewed it as maybe my death is near or that maybe i have some kind of terminal illness. but who knows...the possibilities are endless.
Well they would be endless, if we did not talk directly to these guys. Here is a thread entirely of such conversations. Read it and decide.

love,
Geoff
immortalbeloved
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by immortalbeloved »

Thanks for the replies. I have done some reading in the FAQs before I posted and after and I suppose what I'm struggling with mostly is trying to decide wether or not I believe what is happening to me if that makes sense. I just wish I didn't have such anxiety over it. I am sure that is not the intention but that's what is happening. How did the rest of you deal with the confusion at first?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

immortalbeloved wrote:Thanks for the replies. I have done some reading in the FAQs before I posted and after and I suppose what I'm struggling with mostly is trying to decide wether or not I believe what is happening to me if that makes sense. I just wish I didn't have such anxiety over it. I am sure that is not the intention but that's what is happening. How did the rest of you deal with the confusion at first?
Aah yeah, challenging long seated beliefs is stressful. I tend to use a phantom in tray. Put stuff there, rather than chucking it out, and going with the flow for some weeks or months.

love,
Geoff.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Immortal Beloved,

For me is was a little bit backwards. I rediscovered the Urantia book and found this site as a link. It was after I found this site and learned about the midwayers that the prompts began. It was definitely strange, but I wasn't as freaked out because I was expecting it. But even though I was expecting it, I have to admit, I still felt a little freaked out. Like anything new there is always that fear factor at first. But when you discover that these beings truly love us and want what is best for us then the fear fades.

We are all unique beings. We all have a piece of the eternal Father dwelling in our minds. That is what the midwayers especially want us to discover. This Father fragment is our dearest and closest friend. This fragment wants to experience the mortal journey with us. The Father fragment wants to awaken us to the ascension journey. Most people don't realize that a piece of the Father lives in our minds so as to spiritualize us. So as to encourage us to become more Godlike. When we born of the spirit we begin to awaken to a new reality. It is like we become a new creation. The mixture of flesh and blood human with a piece of the eternal Spirit. What you do with that is as varied and different as the close to seven billion people that reside on this planet.

As Jesus passed by while he loved on this earth he let his love and light shine. He dwelt in the eternal now knowing that is all we really have. So as we pass by we can let the love that we have learned shine to all that we meet each day. You do this as you see fit according to your uniqueness and your distinct personality.

Love,
Paul
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

immortalbeloved wrote:For the last year or so 11:11 has been haunting me. Or at least that's how it feels. Sometimes it's very disturbing to me. I find myself asking "what do you want?" Anyway, yesterday morning I got up (I get up a bit late since I'm on a late schedule) got dressed went to get my cell phone from my bedside table and of course the time reads 11:11. This happens to me on a nearly daily basis wether it be my cell phone, the microwave, the cabel box ect. Today I'm making coffee and as I'm filling the pot from the water jug on the counter I look down and there is 1111 staring back at me. The expiration date. Is this possible? I mean does it appear in this way as well? I fond this whole thing to be rather confusing and for the last year I have not known what to make of it. Last month there was a bit of a lull but now here I am again seeing it everywhere. I do not know what to think. Sometimes I'm alarmed and wondering what I am supposed to do or if there is something they're (whomever "they" are) are trying to tell me or make me see. But I am torn between that and dismissing it as the power of suggestion. For example I see 11:11 twice in a day and think it strange, google it and next thing you know it's everywhere. I honestly don't know what I believe but it isn't going away even if I ignore it. I have even had irrational thoughts such as my death being near and someone or something is trying to send me a warning like go get a physical. I don't know what to do with all of this so here I am.

This post was posted at 11:11 according to my time zone...how kewl!! :loves

Love n light

Liz

Child Of God :)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello immortalbeloved,
I love your screen name. :D Like Paul, I too came to the site from a Urantia book back ground so I had no fear at the prompts...Yet, I can certainly understand confusion. (I master in that at times ;) ...Yet, life, even "after life" is a growing and learning process. We learn what is helpful, or hurtful, sometimes by reaching out and touching. (In a literal and often a figuratively way as I think of things spiritual) I don't think one person on this site would expect you to except what we talk about right off the bat... it is your right to accept only what "feels" right for your own "path." But perhaps you will join us regardless and add all the good stuff coming from your own experiences to make this board an ever better place to share, grow and learn as we all stretch out our hands and touch Reality one moment at a time.
Welcome!!!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.