Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
dtw331
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by dtw331 »

Greetings everyone. I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I never really thought I would end up here. In fact, most people would probably be surprised if they knew this about me since I don't really come across as a new age spiritual type. I suppose appearances can be deceiving.

I have always felt like somewhat of an "outsider" in terms of the masses; especially growing up. I was popular and had friends but I still felt different. I've always been a very deep and caring person but was pressured at a young age to suppress these elements of my personality because it didn't really fit in with the majority where I grew up; especially for a boy. So I suppose I suppressed many aspects of my personality in order to be more socially accepted and viewed as more of a "bad boy". A defense mechanism.

Well I have been experiencing the number thing for several months now. It didn't really start until I was literally at a fork in the road in terms of my spiritual and physical life. Thankfully, I was led to the right path and now I progress in my journey. However, the numbers didn't happen first. I initially had a surreal experience where I was subsequently able to look back at the past few months of my life and piece together everything like a puzzle. I eerie connections in everything and did not see them as coincidental. The best way to describe it is stepping into a new dimension or seeing things in a completely different way; a spiritual way. I also experienced things of a psychic nature. The instance that sticks out the most in my mind was that I was able to know that my dad had a knee problem. He never told me but I heard him mumble that he was going to the doctor and I pointed out that I knew which knee he was having problems with since I was able to relate it to what was shown to me a few days earlier. Very hard to explain...but i can save the details of that for another story.

So I did not start noticing the numbers and the patterns until I started a new career that involves alot of numbers ;) I was suddenly noticing all these numbers and patterns and it initially scared me and I thought I was going crazy. I have now realized that it is not scary and I enjoy it very much. I see countless numbers on a daily basis due to my job, so not a day goes by without at least several occurrences. I am still in the initial phase of my "spiritual awakening" and am eager to progress my communication in hopes of increasing my contact with these spirits.

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated :hithere

Thank You
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Re: New Member

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

Welcome 331
An interesting journey you have begun. Keep listening to your inner vision, no telling what it will guide you into.
Find your direction and stay your path, knowing you are walking in your own light.

Why 331, was 321 used already?
:lol:
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

haha thanks...331 because I mostly combinations of 1's and 3's (1111, 111, 333, 113, 331, 31, 333, etc). in my career, i am exposed to numbers constantly so i suppose i see significantly more numbers on a daily basis than the average person.

i am actually convinced my spirits led me to this career for this specific reason...perhaps they knew it would kickstart a new and necessary phase of my life. only time will tell...
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

][fernal, i noticed you joined on 2/20/10 @ 2:22 PM...coincidence? i think not! haha
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

dtw331 wrote:][fernal, i noticed you joined on 2/20/10 @ 2:22 PM...coincidence? i think not! haha
My sig was what I was given for activation confirmation on this site, dtw331.There are no coincidences in life, everything happens with a purpose we just fail to know that purpose.
Who ever is slamming me with 11s must think I am a moron, I just don't get it yet.
I did have an interesting wake this AM. Woke up @ 7:11(I looked). Heard an name plain as day when I did "Enki" or maybe "Inki" It was perfectly clear. I even said aloud, ENKI? No answer but felt as if I was given a yes. I laid there for a moment, realized "Far from Home" was playing at that time. I always play music 24/7, to keep the silence broken. Now I get to look up Enki for some clues there. The 2nd time I have ever heard any voices when no one is there

Again dtw331, Welcome and Good Luck.
jemcdlv
New Friend

Post by jemcdlv »

Hi new member! I too was a curious kid, active, my parents' "wild child." I also felt I never really fit in though I had lots of friends, just felt different and always looking for something. I had the 11:11 and 1:11 experiences for several years before I finally decided to Google it. I was blown away! I started reading Kryon books, George's books, the info on this site is great, and this site is real. Beware of other sites that just don't "feel right." Too many phonies out there. You sound like you might be an indigo adult. You can google "indigo adult test" and take the test like I did. Indigo Children are special kids who are born in the New Age, but some of us were born back in the 50s and 60s. One thing I've learned from all the reading is to just be aware, don't worry about what you have to do, it will all come to you in time, just keep positive and allow it to happen. Good luck and welcome!! :happy :sunflower:
Jan, an Indigo Adult
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

thanks for the feedback
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

dtw331 wrote:Greetings everyone. I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I never really thought I would end up here. In fact, most people would probably be surprised if they knew this about me since I don't really come across as a new age spiritual type. I suppose appearances can be deceiving.

I have always felt like somewhat of an "outsider" in terms of the masses; especially growing up. I was popular and had friends but I still felt different. I've always been a very deep and caring person but was pressured at a young age to suppress these elements of my personality because it didn't really fit in with the majority where I grew up; especially for a boy. So I suppose I suppressed many aspects of my personality in order to be more socially accepted and viewed as more of a "bad boy". A defense mechanism.

Well I have been experiencing the number thing for several months now. It didn't really start until I was literally at a fork in the road in terms of my spiritual and physical life. Thankfully, I was led to the right path and now I progress in my journey. However, the numbers didn't happen first. I initially had a surreal experience where I was subsequently able to look back at the past few months of my life and piece together everything like a puzzle. I eerie connections in everything and did not see them as coincidental. The best way to describe it is stepping into a new dimension or seeing things in a completely different way; a spiritual way. I also experienced things of a psychic nature. The instance that sticks out the most in my mind was that I was able to know that my dad had a knee problem. He never told me but I heard him mumble that he was going to the doctor and I pointed out that I knew which knee he was having problems with since I was able to relate it to what was shown to me a few days earlier. Very hard to explain...but i can save the details of that for another story.

So I did not start noticing the numbers and the patterns until I started a new career that involves alot of numbers ;) I was suddenly noticing all these numbers and patterns and it initially scared me and I thought I was going crazy. I have now realized that it is not scary and I enjoy it very much. I see countless numbers on a daily basis due to my job, so not a day goes by without at least several occurrences. I am still in the initial phase of my "spiritual awakening" and am eager to progress my communication in hopes of increasing my contact with these spirits.

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated :hithere

Thank You
I too was scared with the numbers, but eventually I embraced the gift instead of hiding from it. I've always had a sixth
sense as well, in-fact , I think every one of us does. Unfortunately, very few tune in to their gift. Too bad really.

Welcome and TGIF :hithere
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear dtw,

Welcome. I have been away, and just returned to the board. I had a great holiday in Egypt and Jordan.

One has an immense sense of peace when your life finally makes sense, and you know you are heading in the right direction.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Dragonfly »

hey dtw,

welcome! hope you have a great weekend and stay at forum. :hithere

with Love & the Light <3
Dragonfly
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome dtw! Also, welcome back, Geoff! It's nice to hear you had a great time.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius