221 & Forgiveness

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

221 & Forgiveness

Post by DJKENZ »

Ok,
something unusual has been happening that I can't explain.

Last night, I was working for several hours in the studio on the production on my "Forgiveness & Freeing Guilt"
Hypnotherapy MP3 (which is here: http://kenz.dns2go.com/jimmyjung )
And, there's a part of my script that says
"Gently, raise your right hand all the way straight up into the air
And imagine that you are pulling the light you imagined earlier
through your right hand and into your mind & body.
This positive, healing, loving energy...pull it into your being from the universe and through the bubble."

Now after the voiceovers were done, while I was cleaning that part of the audio track on my computer
& listening to it.
I got an ear ringing in my Left ear.
And then my eyes went to my PC clock & it said 221.
So I sort-of looked away in thought & mumbled (still trying to keep focus on my work) "2:21, what does that mean?"
And then in a few secs, it turned to "2:22" and I saw it on the PC clock.
So, I smiled and said "Oh! Hey Chief, thanks for coming by. Whaddya think of my work?"
and said "Feel free to chill out in my studio." (or phrases to that effect.)
And immediately, I had a stronger ringing in my Left ear.

Today, my eyes went to 2:21 again on my laptop at work
& I "just thought" of searching for 2:21 within this board to
see if there's any significance. And walllaaah!.....The first post that showed-up is:
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 221#p62488
with the title:
Forgive And Forget.
A Thought Adjuster Speaks – 221 – March 1, 2004."
on the same exact topic!!

This is the SECOND time this has occurred & in an identical way.. I had verbally acknowledged
seeing a prompt in-between the 2 ringings.

So....who could've been the source of this 221 prompt?
A Thought Adjuster? Whose was it?
In the post, there's no mention of who's thought adjuster it was
or who channelled that post.
I'm confused. HELP!
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 221 & Forgiveness

Post by Redshift »

That would be from “The Beloved One”, Lytske's Thought Adjuster.
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Thank you much Redshift.
Sounds like it's time for me to pickup some of her books!
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Post by StandardProspect »

Wow, that is very Interesting!

Thanks for that link, I'm going to listen to that later tonite :)
If it's good or if it's fortune I can't tell, but pieces
come together for some reason just as well.
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Chrystalchild »

Hi Djkenz,

love your post and the way they prompt you :D
We are very lucky to have all this assistance!! :sunflower:

I am reading a lot of Lytske's Transmissions, they help along the way, i am sure.

Are you working a lot with hypnotherapy?

Love & Light
Vera
“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Jalal ad-Din Rumi
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Dear Vera,
thank you for your warm words.
Yes, we are fortunate, I feel many others are missing the boat while
they still have a physical body to put to good use.

Yea, the 221 prompt & the timings were so cool & revelatory.
I was really amazed.

I do try to practice Amateur Hypnotherapy. I want to gain mastery over it
since it's already working for those subjects that I've worked on.
Unfortunately, not many people are coming my way...not locally at least.
I do, clearly, recognize that I was guided by spirit to learn hypnotherapy
for the purpose of trusting it & seeing the power in it...prior to finding
out about George's Akashic Construct CD.
As of this week, it seems to achieved it's goal when I recently started
talking spiritual stuff (very clearly) in my sleep. George comfirmed I had begun channelling (YAY!)
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I just downloaded your MP3. Wow, what a gift! Thank you! I had just asked God this morning for a method of reaching a deeper meditative state than I have been able to muster up on my own. I am unemployed and cannot afford a CD. The ones that I do have are not working for me. One caused me to have all kinds of unpleasant flashbacks. I am very much grateful to you. Oh, and you have a very cool accent. :loves

I am so excited, I am almost afraid to begin meditating to it. I tend to be afraid of my own possibilities. Gotta cross that threshold though.
Lola
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

LolaandLight wrote:I just downloaded your MP3. Wow, what a gift! Thank you! I had just asked God this morning for a method of reaching a deeper meditative state than I have been able to muster up on my own. I am unemployed and cannot afford a CD. The ones that I do have are not working for me. One caused me to have all kinds of unpleasant flashbacks. I am very much grateful to you. Oh, and you have a very cool accent. :loves

I am so excited, I am almost afraid to begin meditating to it. I tend to be afraid of my own possibilities. Gotta cross that threshold though.
Dear Lola,
thank you so very much for your warm & uplifiting words!
I wasn't anticipating kudos on my work, but I feel privileged to be receiving them.
Thank you! :bana:
I listened to it several times after I finished the production & found that it
produced the intended outcome...a slight lightness/relief in the mind and/body & happiness.
So, I'm glad that is happening.
I'd like to hear your feedback too after you get a chance to listen to it.
Please be blunt and honest in your opinions.
If you don't tell me, I may never know how I can improve!

I'd be interested in knowing what CD's caused you distress -for analysis.
I can't imagine someone producing a CD that causes distress, gosh.
Maybe it was a Lucifer Rebellion Production! :evil: Ha! ha! ha!
However, I can sympathize with you that a CD designed to bring you to face One's past tumult
can be tough to listen to.
To go face-to-face with buried unpleasantness at some stage in life is important.
However, to me, it's important that if unpleasantness surfaces, it needs to be handled..
which is the technique I employed with this mp3.

I love George's AKashic Construct CD. It's well-produced, he is to-the-point &
it gets you reaalllly deep.
And, it goes far beyond just producing deep rest...with the spiritual awakening that it creates
in the listener...as I have joyously experienced.
It's a keeper.

Enjoy!
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

DJKenz,

I listened last night prior to going to bed. I slept through the night. That is something that seldom happens. When listening to it, I did feel much lighter. Now, take into account that I have a very, very hard time stilling my mind. But, especially when in the bubble, I felt peace and a wave of happiness. I felt light in a myriad of colors going through me. Usually, if I do feel anything of this nature, it comes as a prompt of sorts, it just happens and it feels as if it is coming from outside of me. This time, while listening, I felt it come from inside and outside. I felt at home. It was very, very cool. So, I again thank you.

There was a part where there was some type of interruption in my being able to hear. But, this could have come from my head phones.

In the other meditation CD that caused the flashbacks, it was one of those Beta wave CDs. I think this had something to do with it. As, the flashbacks were occurring even when I wasn't listening to the CD. I was walking down the hall in my home and I was again inside of the little girl I was at the age of nine or so. It flipped me out a bit as I had forgotten some of the emotions I held back then, my view of myself at that time. How I saw myself in the world. Didn't like it not one little bit. So, I left that CD alone.

Also, the guided imagery on that CD, as you said, had me go into painful situations or emotions, but it had me just sit them down. It did not have me release them. I am not too good at just letting go of things and letting them sit. There is this part of me that sees my memories that involve those I love, whether they be good or bad, as my holding onto that person in some way. So, I hold the memory. I think sitting them down is just to much like leaving the person behind. With your suggestion to release the memory as light into the Universe, I am able to conceive of it as sending it to God. So, it worked. I was also able to see myself as a person "clean" of the pain caused by the memory--stronger and happier, as if what happened had never occurred.

By the by, one of the things that came up while I listened was a memory of an exchange between my mom and I. I was prompted to check out the meaning of the name I use on this site. It is not my real name but has a similar feel to my real name. I looked up its meaning. It is a derivative of my mother's name. I had no idea of this when I selected the name. Both names mean sorrow. Pretty wild huh? My Mom pretty much was out of my life after my age of four on. She passed away a long time ago. I never really knew her only what she did, or did not do.

I thank you again.
Lola
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Lola-
I just wanted to say my heart goes out to you. Iam glad you found something that is helping you. It is kinda of weird to me that you are writing about your mom today and I happened to see it just now. It has been two years ago to the day that I found out my mother would die in a few weeks. Maybe what you are listening to may help me also, I too was sleeping wonderfully after saying the divine love prayer and listening to the ac cd. Since then I cant find time without being interrupted and have been sleeping terribly. I really wanted advice on what to do about my crazy ex-husband, who will not leave me alone. I am worried about mine and my sons saftey, I had a dream that he tried to shoot me and have recently read that gardians may generate our dreams and wonder if they are warning me if if I am just worried. Sorry to go off on my own problems, I just felt really moved by your post. I hope all goes real well for you,
Love Maggie.
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maggie,

Yes dreams can be warnings, and while only you can sense how likely you dream could be interpreted as a warning, if it is you need to take steps to secure your safety and any one else involved. As this is a very serious thing, I suggest you ask for another sign, so you can know it was for real or not.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Maggie,

I was listening to the MP3 recording that DJKenz placed a link to in the first post of this thread. I have had dreams that did turn out to be warnings. They were never clear and I didn't recognize the warning contained in the dream until it was too late. I have since been "upgraded" to seeing video type recordings in my mind prior to something happening. I take these very seriously. However, those that I warn do not. Pray on it as Geoff advised. I will pray for you as well.
Lola
Macker
Busy Bee

Post by Macker »

Kenz thanks for your time in making and posting your MP3 , i've downloaded it and i'll have a listern to it later .
Cheers matey ... Dave .
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

maggie mae wrote:Lola-
I just wanted to say my heart goes out to you. Iam glad you found something that is helping you. It is kinda of weird to me that you are writing about your mom today and I happened to see it just now. It has been two years ago to the day that I found out my mother would die in a few weeks. Maybe what you are listening to may help me also, I too was sleeping wonderfully after saying the divine love prayer and listening to the ac cd. Since then I cant find time without being interrupted and have been sleeping terribly. I really wanted advice on what to do about my crazy ex-husband, who will not leave me alone. I am worried about mine and my sons saftey, I had a dream that he tried to shoot me and have recently read that gardians may generate our dreams and wonder if they are warning me if if I am just worried. Sorry to go off on my own problems, I just felt really moved by your post. I hope all goes real well for you,
Love Maggie.
Maggie,
sounds like a time for a restraining order against your X!
Call the cops!

-k-
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Thanks for all of the advice, I did ask my Teacher through automatic writing if that dream was a warning, and he said yes. I knew because it was so real. This guy has already burned my car down (years ago) and I know he intends to harm me, most likley to try and take my son. They will not let me get a restraining order until something happens, threats dont count and I couldnt prove he burned the car even though he admitted to me he had. I know all of this is personal but Lola said she would pray and I dont know why I hadn't asked for that to begin with. Thanks so much Lola and everyone.
My Teacher wrote out "report" and I asked if I should report him to Immigration (we met in Mexico, long story) and say I was worried about him taking my son,and my Teacher said "yes". So I left a message today, If anyone wants to pray please pray for my families saftey. I am about to order the Zolan's dream book to try to communicate better that way, hopefully all of this will be over soon and I can focus on continuing on my spiritual path. By the way, I feel like a message is trying to be passed in one maybe two dreams-a fork droppping, any meaning? Thanks and much love to everyone!
Love Maggie.
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maggie,

Yeah restraining orders are not generally any use. The folks that obey them are not the problem. I will add my prayers, but you need a plan, not just prayers.

love,
Geoff.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Maggie,

I don't know where you live, but most major cities, and some small ones, have women's shelters. The location of the shelters is only known to those that operate them and the police, sometimes the FBI. You can stay in a shelter usually for up to three months in some places. Contact your local women's shelter and they will help you work out a plan, including, turning your husband over prior to leaving the shelter. They have all kinds of therapist and counselors.
Lola
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Thanks again for the advice. This bad guy is my ex-husband who I have not seen or spoken to in 6 years. He moved away and now all of a sudden wants contact. I was considering it until he called child protection services on me and told lies which were proven to be so. He knows nothing of my life now. I am now married to my best friend and have been together for 6yrs. He is wonderful to me and my son and feel very safe with him, he is my shelter. My husband wants me to call him but I dont think anythin good will come of it, he has proven to be just as unpredictable and harmful as before. I just hope to be guided on what to do next. I have ordered my Zolars dream dictonary which will be here tomorrow. I can't believe I am telling all of you this but I feel like this is kind of a safe place where everyone just wants to be happy and love. As usual, I am open to advice and much love to all.
Maggie
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear maggie,

I trust you have confided in your husband? I cannot see that you need make any contact, but if this man is psycho, he will be unpredictable, and likely to misbehave whether you contact him or not. I presume he knows where you live?

And yes, this is a safe place, provided you have not said anything here that he can find via google. If you have used a name or anything like that, PM me IMMEDIATELY.

love,
Geoff
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Document everytime he contacts you keeping the date, time, content, etc. If he knows where you live, make sure you have a good security system installed. Do you have a good mean and trained guard dog? Do not contact him, do not, do not, do not. Stay as far away from him as possible. Is your current husband aware of what is going on? Does he know where your son goes to school? Make sure the school is aware of the situation and knows to call you or your husband if this guy shows up there. Do not ever drive your son to school the same way. Mix it up. Go to a different grocery store, etc. Be careful.
Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Maggie... I am so sorry you are going throught this dangerous upset. The lovely people on this thread have given you some good advice. Please know you have friends here who care about you and will keep you in prayers. I ask you in addition to the material items you can do to stay safe, to consider asking for protection from God, your Angels and your Guides (which you probably already have done ) but also as you do this to surround your home and family in God''s Pure White light. Visualize it in your mind and derive peace and comfort as you are surrounded in Love.

You are in my prayers Sweetie...
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Maggie, you've got my sympathy, support and prayers too. I was stalked once and it only stopped when I left the country to live
in France. I also had a criminal landlord once who refused to give us our deposit back. We reported it and he changed the locks on our
door and pulled my husband aside and threatened him that he'd get one of his boys to seriously do (I quote): "some serious damage to
that pretty face of your wife's!" if we simply left quietly. Then gave us the new key.
When I got it out of Phil what he'd said I was livid! I phoned the police. They got the council to rechange the locks and immediately
we had a restraining order out on him.
Every day two burly men would follow me to and from work, shopping etc. To frighten me of course. It didn't though. I'd greet them
every time I spotted them. Once I even offered them a coke: "Must be so boring "harrassing" me!" I said, doing the finger quotes sign.
A week before we were to appear in court for our deposit money, I was on my way to work at 6am (in Croydon, London) when a man tried
to mug me....one of the men appeared as if out of nowhere and my bag was saved! *phew*! I started calling him my body guard after
that...
Sorry, I know it's not a help, but I just wanted to share that. Does your husband know all about your ex? You could let your neighbours
and friends know too, then if they see him lurking about they'd be able to warn you at the very least.

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Petra Wilson wrote:Dear Maggie, you've got my sympathy, support and prayers too. I was stalked once and it only stopped when I left the country to live
in France. I also had a criminal landlord once who refused to give us our deposit back. We reported it and he changed the locks on our
door and pulled my husband aside and threatened him that he'd get one of his boys to seriously do (I quote): "some serious damage to
that pretty face of your wife's!" if we simply left quietly. Then gave us the new key.
When I got it out of Phil what he'd said I was livid! I phoned the police. They got the council to rechange the locks and immediately
we had a restraining order out on him.
Every day two burly men would follow me to and from work, shopping etc. To frighten me of course. It didn't though. I'd greet them
every time I spotted them. Once I even offered them a coke: "Must be so boring "harrassing" me!" I said, doing the finger quotes sign.
A week before we were to appear in court for our deposit money, I was on my way to work at 6am (in Croydon, London) when a man tried
to mug me....one of the men appeared as if out of nowhere and my bag was saved! *phew*! I started calling him my body guard after
that...
Sorry, I know it's not a help, but I just wanted to share that. Does your husband know all about your ex? You could let your neighbours
and friends know too, then if they see him lurking about they'd be able to warn you at the very least.

Love, Pet
Isn't it awesome to know that you are basically "untouchable"? To know that michael and his 'henchmen' are always there, even when you can't see them? Proof positive that you are o9n the correct team!

Love and Light,
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hey, Jody!!! Long time! Pet, you are so strong. I would have been so afraid. But, Jody is right...we've got a lot of help from our celestial friends. Maggie, I hope all is going okay.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Thank-you everyone for you concern and support!! Everyone who know me knows what a terrible person he is and have always protected my from him. He even tried to call his old job where he worked with my brother to try and find me. They told him he has no friends in this town and called to notify my brother right away. Not only am I protected by wonderful people all over, I have the wonderful feeling of being protected by a much higher power. That doesn't mean I dont take every precaution possible. With my actions, thier protection and your prayers and do feel kind of untouchable!
That was quiet a story Petra and thank you for sharing.I have a trick up my sleeve that may make him back off, I guess we will see. I will continue to take the higher road and keep in mind that love will prevail.
mm1111
Follow your heart