LURKING HERE AND NEW INTRO

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
littlesheeps
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

LURKING HERE AND NEW INTRO

Post by littlesheeps »

Greetings, world family! I echo many of the sentiments by saying I'm so happy I've found you. I'm on mental overload a little with reading everyone's discussion on the 1111-promptings, orbs, angels, etc., and yes, overwhelmed but it's all good. A bit of intro here. I reside in the southwestern US, 58, recently retired, and noticeably with that particular decision... old doors have shut, new ones have opened and absolutely nothing is the same. I've been aware of seeing 11:11 prompts for maybe 8-10 years now, as well as others like 222, 1234, palindromes, etc. Most recently I've noticed that I don't really get to sleep till 12:12am, waking up at 5:55. I am also delving into doing automatic writing on the computer, as I type faster than I can write; but it is interesting and positive.

So, a question for you all, though I'm sure it's been discussed here. How many of you, within just this past year, have done a complete 360-degree turn in your life? Out with the old, in with the new (or dark to light, perhaps?); paving the way to doing what you want... and if you don't know what that is, just living life as if only joy mattered? 'Following your bliss', Joseph Campbell said. This seems to be my life right now.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. I look forward to reading and participating in this message board in the future, and I think I've found some new friends in this world community. littlesheeps in NM
Macker
Busy Bee

Re: LURKING HERE AND NEW INTRO

Post by Macker »

Hiya littlesheep , welcome ... i'm new here also , maybe we can learn all about this together :D
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi littlesheeps! :hithere

:)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome to the board littlesheeps :hithere
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello and welcome littlesheeps :hithere
How many of you, within just this past year, have done a complete 360-degree turn in your life? Out with the old, in with the new (or dark to light, perhaps?); paving the way to doing what you want... and if you don't know what that is, just living life as if only joy mattered? 'Following your bliss', Joseph Campbell said. This seems to be my life right now.
ever since i started meditating a few years back....changes for the 'better' are taking place. i cannot say to what degree.....360 or even 180....but it sure is BIG :D ;)

((((Hugs))))
bn
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
littlesheeps
New Friend

Post by littlesheeps »

Hey, everyone. Thanks so much; I am happy to be welcomed into the group. As for major life changes, maybe it's just me? But as much as I know my own life is taking a turn, there is definitely something afoot and what I'm 'hearing' is this evidence of a shift in consciousness all over the world. You all talk about it here, and it is basically what this forum is about, I think... which is why I was drawn to it. Like-minded people, you know?? I will say the southwestern US does seem to draw these like-minded people and I do have friends that I can bounce off of that don't think I'm totally looney-tunes.

Funny story about 11:11. A friend and I were talking about it the other day, discussing how often or not we see the numbers; she was saying she used to see 11:11 long ago, doesn't any more, yada yada... and so on. I told her how many times I get emails at 11:11 or 2:22, etc; she poo-poo'd it by saying, "coincidence, and the computer time is often wrong anyway". I said, what's the diff? It still says 11:11! OK, we agreed to disagree and left the discussion. I headed out to go to the feed store, got in the truck, and the digital clock read 11:11. I had a good out-loud laugh! And especially since it wasn't actually that time as I'd never changed the clock from daylight savings time.

Take care, littlesheeps in NM
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Mamo »

Hi littlesheeps :hithere

Warm welcome :sunflower:
My life keeps changing every minute of every day for the better.. one degree at a time :roll

she poo-poo'd it by saying, "coincidence, and the computer time is often wrong anyway".
“In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen.” ~William S. Burroughs

:loves
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Littlesheeps,

Welcome to the board!!! I look forward to hearing more of your experiences!! Its funny how The Midwayers play with the clocks when they are off time and they will line up in all sorts of ways lol :sunflower:

Its too fun, dont you say??? lol :bana:

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello littlesheeps,
I hope I'm not too late to welcome you to the board. I throughly enjoyed your posts. :D
You wrote:
How many of you, within just this past year, have done a complete 360-degree turn in your life? Out with the old, in with the new (or dark to light, perhaps?); paving the way to doing what you want... and if you don't know what that is, just living life as if only joy mattered? 'Following your bliss', Joseph Campbell said. This seems to be my life right now.
The first year... Yes...I did do a complete turn I think...It felt sort of like I had an invisible divining rod ...looking for the direction that was right for me...I knew change was about...I desired it ...wanting to know as much as I could cram into my noggin about God and the Celestial kin that I didn't realize existed for the first forty years of my life. For a while I felt the urge to try and "play catch up" but then it became less hurried...simple and trusting knowing that I would discover when the time was right all I needed and all I longed for...

Anyway, new friend, welcome to this fabulous online family! :hithere
Love, :loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome littlesheeps, good to have you on board.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me too, Littlesheeps! And, in answer to your question, yes....many of us have had life changes due to the prompts. It's great!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

simple and trusting knowing that I would discover when the time was right all I needed and all I longed for...
Sandy, I just loved that! Thanks so much. :kiss:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
littlesheeps
New Friend

Post by littlesheeps »

Hey there, y'all! Thanks so much for the warm welcomes and support. I really don't think it's only me whose life has been rearranged; it seems everyone I know, or meet for the first time, is making major change in their lives, yes following their bliss. Maybe it's just those of us "of a certain age"??? Midlife crisis? It could look that way, but I don't think so. My life changed dramatically when I was handed the opportunity to retire early and walk away from a 17 year career... yes, that's a big catalyst for anyone, sure. But I am healthy, certainly not retiring from life, and in fact, have had all kinds of new doors and possibilities suddenly open to me as if walking into a whole new chapter. I've bought some property and am making a move to Colorado in a couple of months, with cats, dogs, chickens, and livestock in tow (circus parade, anyone?). I don't know a SOUL where I'm going and ain't scared a bit; in fact, it's exciting. I feel I'm being led down this path. I've found homes for various animals that I needed to let go... even roosters! (do you know how hard that is??) But also, old and dear friends have recently just walked out of my life with such a finality, and rather than feel an emptiness over it, it seems part of the natural progression of things; everything falling into place. It feels like there is an old story and a new story, and not much in between.

Forgive my rambling here, maybe making more of this than it is... and it's all about me me me! Anyway, seeing 11:11 has been evident for quite some time, and in itself wasn't the push for the changes (that I'm aware of!), but I have long known that I am not alone. I do know that probably within this past year I have been encouraged to follow my gut feelings more and more, without question, and it works in all situations. I've quit trying to make things happen and let them happen. Well, enough said; that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. It's all good! Happy to have found this board. Take care, littlesheeps in NM
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello littlesheeps. Yes I do know how difficult it is selling cockerels, chickens and even two cantankerous geese! About 3 years ago my husband...Gawd bless his cotton socks....pursuaded his family to leave his parents farm in Wales and go to warmer climes as he was really fed up with the non-summers. I wasn't happy, but there you go.
But I do believe I'm here for a really good reason and it'll all be clear enough exactly what I'm to learn here.

I took the liberty of posting the poem someone sent me years ago in an email, author unknown apparently. I like it because it totally fits with my whole life. I've moved home
about 28 times. That's a lot of folk coming, going and a few remaining.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has
come to share, grow, or learn.
They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must
build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put
what you
have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life..

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That was beautiful Pet! :kiss:
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
littlesheeps
New Friend

Post by littlesheeps »

I sure appreciate that, Petra; thanks so much! littlesheeps in NM