My experiences and your thoughts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mikesluv
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My experiences and your thoughts

Post by mikesluv »

I started seeing the time 11:11 for months before my dad died. He had cancer and had come out of remission. I remember telling him how I keep seeing the time 11:11. When I was in early 20s I saw my grandmother who had died before I was born. She came to tell me everything was going to be ok, I was pregnant and scared; I was no longer scared. A few year prior I had an experiance the doctors called sleep paralyses, but it felt so real. I woke up I could see but i could not move. All I saw was demons all around me I was so scared I prayed like crazy and they went away and I could finally move. I have also had may times where a thought has interred my head in my voice but I feel like it was from someone else; one incident saved me from a bad car accident. My dad passed two years ago, so I have been seeing 11:11 since I was 29. After he passed, I continued to see 11:11 but more often I see 1:11. When ever I see it I smile at the clock, I feel like I am smiling at my dad. But after reading this site, it may not be him. I also get phone calls that show up restricted 111111111 and no one is there when I answer. This happened the day after my dad died and it has been happing allot lately. I also had a very random message on my cell phone that sounded like a commercial that my dad and I spoke about from a restricted number but the phone never rang. Also lately I have been waking up in the middle of the night at 3:33 in the morning. Today I was eating lunch out with my husband and someone drove by with 11:11 on a license plate on the front of their car.. which is why I looked up 11:11, and why I found this website. I was just wondering what anyone thinks about this. I love my husband very much but he thinks I am kinda crazy..lol.. It would be nice to hear what other think.. thanks :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: My experiences and your thoughts

Post by Geoff »

Dear mikesluv,

Welcome. You are clearly psychic, and have had many experiences folks here can both understand, and empathise with. I recommend you read the threads in the very first forum - FAQs, to give you some ideas about 11:11. Other issues have been covered from time to time.

love,
Geoff.

BTW I moved your post to this forum.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Mamo »

:hithere mikesluv

You are not crazy, it sounds like you are loved and well looked after :happy
The thoughts that come to you like an inner voice is probably your 'Higher Self' aka your Thought Adjuster.
Welcome aboard :sunflower:

:loves
Mahsa
~ One for All and All for Love ~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mikesluv,
I'm glad you've joined us and nope...I don't think you're nuts at all. :) since many of us have experienced similar things. It truly is a blessing to receive the prompts and realize that the world is a lot bigger, more dimensional, and much more colorful then what people accept as the norm. Who wants to be normal anyway? Wouldn't want to trade the past few years of my life and the things I have heard, seen and experienced for anything. :sunflower:
Welcome to this friendly place Mikesluv. I hope you feel comfortable among us and continue to share! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mikesluv
New Friend

Post by mikesluv »

Thank yall very much for your comments! I am glad to have come across persons such as yourself. Ironically last night I woke up in the middle of the night to a voice who whispered in my ear "I am here" . It sacred me a little so I didn't look up at first but a few seconds later I looked at the time and it was 5:11. It was not in my voice, as I sometimes hear and it was not my dad. I wonder who or what it was?
OneW/OName-or-Number
New Friend

Post by OneW/OName-or-Number »

I'll say it again as the others have, just to 'enforce' a smile (^,^), you are not crazy!
Stories like these are nice to hear to be honest, people who may not understand the crazy things, crazy life, crazy future that individuals and Earth are being guided into within, and indeed to be 'propelled' into the millenium, the next couple of years.
The circumstance of your father's death may likely have been a useful way for 'these guys' to establish an emotional (and very mental) connection to these 'signs' in order to, upon further investigation and attention as has brought you to us, make sense of the spirituality being manifested in your life.
For years now, since I was a young teenager, I was well aware of my prompting and WHY I was being prompted as was shed light on by discussions and information shared here. However, these seemingly "Divine" channeling of messages and what appeared to be such a carefully deliberated, finely orchestrated and beautified string of words, did not make sense to me then. It was only until an extreme spiritual rebirth and total fruition of my relationship with your 'Mid-Way' friends that I was able to understand what the Thought Adjuster 'sounds' like inside of your own head. I understood exactly why and how and where these words came to be that, even as it is very difficult to understand and discern them from your own at first, it was made clear that George and all those older than me involved with 11:11 whom I greatly respected, were not indeed 'Divinely Gifted' or 'superhumans' nor, though I always had faith in them, 'false prophets' or 'cult leaders'.
Your story touches my heart, yes I can sympathize with people being pointed by 11:11 because I'm in a process in my own hometown and those bordering, of being 'pointed' to over a hundred youths involved in my life that I've been shown by the angels to ALL be receiving 11:11, and I know this before I've even talked with them about it.
I admit, it is 'easier said than done' as I myself learned, but allow me to try and open your mind to your own spiritual destiny. It is time to start taking responsibility for the impact of thoughts in the world, and if you're open to accepting and understanding the very concept of having a "Thought Adjuster", regardless of 'God' or 'inner Voice' tags, it can quite literally be said that letting your Thoughts be 'Adjusted' in this sense, will be your faithful contribution to the Spark within us Lighting the Universe!!
One Love :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello again Mikesluv,
You wrote:
Ironically last night I woke up in the middle of the night to a voice who whispered in my ear "I am here" . It sacred me a little so I didn't look up at first but a few seconds later I looked at the time and it was 5:11. It was not in my voice, as I sometimes hear and it was not my dad. I wonder who or what it was?
Oh that is wonderful! :D
The first time I heard a voice like that in my ear it did startle me a bit for a few seconds too :) but then I realized it was a Midwayer and I had been so wanting them to notice me/ prompt me...anything... for several weeks ever since I had been coming to the board. You see I wasn't seeing prompts when I came here. I came because I had a strong interest in knowing more about Midwayers. So oddly enough, I googled Midwayers and found the site. After a couple weeks of intensive reading and listening and sharing with others on the board I felt I found what I had been searching for and was beginning to get a tad perturbed that I wasn't noticing any prompts. :? :lol: That was a few years ago now and my "journey" continues to unfold sometimes in surprising ways. Yet I can say, it just keeps getting better. :D

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what comes next. 8)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Yes, it just keeps getting better! My prompts started with white feathers. They were showing up in the most unusual places (on the 17th floor of my office building by my desk). We're all in this together!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
OneW/OName-or-Number
New Friend

Clare! Yep. It definitely does keep getting better and better. As I mentioned in another post, the number prompts are humble beginnings. A simple nod that will not be seen as divine extremes nor ignored as a sheer coincidence.

And the way I worded it as well was that, as we continue to further believe, seek, and connect, the prompts become greater in both multitude and magnitude!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Mikesluv, I also hear sometimes (not always a whisper, sometimes a shout) "I am here". Mostly, I hear "Everything is going to be okay and as it should be".

Love, Clare
OneW/OName-or-Number
New Friend

Oh Clare.
I know what that's like. I often find myself wishing all of humanity would open it's minds, hearts, and Souls to these kinds of whispers! To that kind of Thought Life. :)
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Yes, OneW, that is exactly why I'm praying that my son will keep his mind and heart open to his gift. My daughter, on the other hand, will be a much longer time.

Love, Clare
mikesluv
New Friend

Post by mikesluv »

Hi everyone!

After my first post I found "things" to slow down... maybe because I was too busy, or maybe I was not facing my dad's passing. I remember thinking I missed the feeling of someone being there and seeing the numbers. I have also been curious as to why the down time. Recently though (past few weeks) I have noticed seeing the numbers and have the feeling of "their" return, and last night, I woke up to the smell of something burning. The burning smell, smelled like someone burning wood with a dermal tool; it was a pleasing, wood like burning smell.... After the smell, I was wide awake. It did scare me, I refused to look at the time. The smell was strong and felt to be over me... the smell then seemed to move away and then all of the sudden was gone. I went back to sleep but have thought about it all day. Any thoughts or words would be nice... :) Thanks!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Mikesluv,
I have heard others speak of the number prompts slowing down after coming here. Sometimes I think life does get busy for us as it isn't always easy living life on this earth and the angels and our Midwayer friends know this...so they plant these prompt seeds with us and we remember and return when our human timing is better for us.
But what ever the reason...It is so good to see you again! :hithere
Recently though (past few weeks) I have noticed seeing the numbers and have the feeling of "their" return, and last night, I woke up to the smell of something burning. The burning smell, smelled like someone burning wood with a dermal tool; it was a pleasing, wood like burning smell.... After the smell, I was wide awake.

I am not sure what this could be. Does that smell hold any significance to you?
I'm sorry, I wish I could be of more help. Maybe some one else will have some ideas. :finger:
Love,
Sandy