Pennies as a "Prompt"?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Pennies as a "Prompt"?

Post by luvinlife »

As most of you know, my 15-year old son has been trying to "bury" his gift of hearing/seeing celestials. Well, he and my 13-year old daughter both know about my "connection" with the angels. They also know that my favorite prompt is when I get a white feather. Anyway, my son has all of a sudden confided in me that he has been asking his "angels" for things like signs, etc. He told me that he's been finding pennies everywhere at times when he's been asking, and in unusual places. Could this be his prompt?

Tonight, when I was meditating, I was wondering why my "prompts" seemed to be slowing down. Well, when I was walking through my hallway at home, I saw a beautiful white feather. Not a bird feather. Just a beautiful, white, fluffy feather. I actually thought my kids were playing a trick on me because it was so "unreal". No, they really weren't. Then, when I was taking laundry out of my dryer, a penny just absolutely "flew" out of the dryer into the laundry basket. This happened literally two minutes after I found the feather. I showed my son (the skeptic) and I think he's really now a true beliver! By the way, I'm going to try to post a picture of all of my white feathers this weekend (if I can figure out how to do it!)

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
paintboxx92
Family

Re: Pennies as a "Prompt"?

Post by paintboxx92 »

hello :hithere

thats very abnormal but normal in the sense that you are dealing with light beings with magnificent power. I'm curious to know what type of feather it was. is it feathers from pillows? what size are they?

If they are like these huge feathers then you definitely have more than enough proof that you are being watched and protected by angels.

:D
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
OneW/OName-or-Number
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by OneW/OName-or-Number »

This is not an unusual thing. The humble beginnings of the number prompts are just that, humble beginnings. To do much more would most likely be taken the 'wrong way' at first and we would see these as divine Godly happenings. So instead they begin with a simple nod. :)

I've walked from town to town to town for 4 hours or more, late at night, with the angels 'prompting me' and talking with me and revealing themselves to me every step of the way and in practically full force. Indeed, I have full faith in your bird feather prompts because they in fact presented me a beautiful blue bird out of nowhere, right in front of me (I live in Canada, Southernish Ontario. Not quite normal to see birds at 3 AM in the freezing cold where there are barely any trees around).

When I listen to songs I hear the truth and feel the beauty in seemingly everything now, and I have the innate ability to pick apart the lyrics that people bring to me of songs they love, and explain how it connects to their life and spiritual workings. Over the course of this walk, my iPod battery life repeatedly emptied, died, and they would recharge it instantly for me so as to continue the active waking walking 'meditation' I was experiencing.

Being that there was virtually no traffic from town to town to town and so on at this time of night, they also did me a very special Christ-like favour. Indeed, not Christ-like in a deity's sense but in the unconditionally loving nature of Christ, and this proved to me that the angels have such an extreme and humbling respect for us and what we are. Every crosswalk that I reached, they would spare me the trouble of 'pressing the button' and waiting for the hand to turn back into the "walk/proceed" sign. Sometimes, they would hold it on the walk sign for SO long even when I was SO far away, and because I never doubted and I smiled and I had FULL faith in what was happening, it worked even if I normally wouldn't have been sure if it was just a super long 'go' period. It made more sense when, at the crosswalks where the go symbol had already turned into the 'flashing hand' the 'hurry up' sign if you will, they would switch it *back* to the go sign for me. The way I took this was like they were holding every door open along the way for me in life, because they love and respect myself and their human friends just as much as we do them, we should not place ourselves any higher or lower.

The more you believe, seek, and connect, the greater and the more unique these prompts become! BEST of luck with your son Clare! I understand what it's like because I'm actually in the process of spiritually redefining a 'good-hearted' but 'whimsically believing' family in my own home. Unlike you however, I'm in the position of the son awakening the mother, father, and siblings. :)

Love!,
OneW
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

A girl I work with was a complete skeptic. One day, she was really upset about something and needed to make a decision. As soon as she made her decision, 2:22 on the clock. She looked at me and said, "I think they're trying to talk to me". She's now on her path.

Love, Clare
ashbernie311
Busy Bee

Post by ashbernie311 »

luvinlife wrote:A girl I work with was a complete skeptic. One day, she was really upset about something and needed to make a decision. As soon as she made her decision, 2:22 on the clock. She looked at me and said, "I think they're trying to talk to me". She's now on her path.

Love, Clare

This gave me chills, as I feel it happening to my friends as I've posted before. I love seeing the glimmer of hope in others' eyes too. Really, it got me through so much! As for the pennies, I don't doubt it.

When my great grandma passed away, my entire family saw "dimes" around their house (especially my Nana, who was extremely close to her). We soon joked that it was our great grandma, but we also sort of believed this, as it was just comforting...I lived on my own then and never really experienced seeing dimes laying around.

My Nana passed away last March...I see dimes everywhere and more than ever now as my prompts get stronger.
I just know we're connected somehow.
OneW/OName-or-Number
New Friend

Post by OneW/OName-or-Number »

luvinlife wrote:A girl I work with was a complete skeptic. One day, she was really upset about something and needed to make a decision. As soon as she made her decision, 2:22 on the clock. She looked at me and said, "I think they're trying to talk to me". She's now on her path.

Love, Clare
This may sound crazy, and I'd rather not go into too much detail unless personally messaged with an inquiry, but one day in the last few weeks (which have been a huge turning point in my life) I noticed my 'friend count' was 111. I thought of this as another simple nod which our friends know makes me smile even though I don't look further into the numbers themselves and even though they know I have full faith in them. HOWEVER. I've noticed...that I get random messages or occurrences of talking to people from the past all aspects of my life and so far, EVERYONE who has come from that facebook count has had their life changed or at least their beliefs and spirituality provoked, usually beginning when I ask them if they see 11:11. I've had conversations with the sweetest, open-minded people I've known to people who I grew up with in high school that were constantly harassed with dogma and ended up renouncing religion and beliefs and 'hating the whole idea of God' only because such false or lack of beliefs was stricken in their hearts.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Dogma can do that to a person. Yes, it's amazing how people seem to be more open-minded about this.

Love, Clare
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Hi ~

Had to reply when I saw title of your post (and especially when I read it!)

About 10 years ago, I began seeing dimes all over the place. Middle of the floor, car seat, on a table in a restaurant, parking lot, in front of me on sidewalks, corners of my apartment, on desk at work, all random places. Dozens and dozens of times. After the first 7-8, I knew someone was up to something, and did try to figure it out. (I had already had the experience of 11:11) I finally decided that it was possibly a friend of mine, that had passed in the late 80's. When we were young, and I had little money, I would always beep-beep a dime to get get a soda. Yeah, long time ago, they were a dime, lol.

So, to original poster, yes, if you are seeing them in ways that surpass 'ordinary' you can pretty much expect that they are a sign of some kind. (in my opinion, of course)

Bless,
Barb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

? Is there a filter on here now?

I just posted this sentence: I would always beep-beep a dime to get get a soda.

except I typed something like I would always a.s.k. fo.r a dime (sorry, deliberately bypassing filter, have no idea why the word ask would trigger a filter!

lol beep-beep
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear Barb :love ,

SO nice to see you my friend! There have been issues like this in the past where the filter takes over our words lol and I am only wondering, why a.sk f.or could not be spelled.

Ask! :loves

God Bless, We are One :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi, Barb! Yes, my instincts are telling me that my son is being prompted. He's beginning to believe it too! :bana:

Love, Clare
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

thank you! this is a very strong post, and woke up several memories stored within. feathers, cats, insects in very unusual places and pennies. even things being found which seemingly came out of no where, or had been lost months, if not years ago. This thread is a great reminder of the many promptings the guides are sharing with us, and how life becomes changed for the better when understanding these prompts come with intention, and not just randomly. Keeping an open mind here. Again a big thank you dears. Love& Light, Dragonfly :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Barbie*stars wrote:? Is there a filter on here now?
Dear Barb,

Yeah we have a few filters, and there were a whole lot to prevent commercial spammers. I thought I had taken all those out, so I will go look.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hmm,

That ask for is not in the filter list, must be hidden in the back end. That's both a bug and a nuisance.

No its not. The word you used was not "ask" but a word considered ugly many parts of the world, even though its slang for "borrow"

All is well.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Hmmm, well regardless of what I wrote, and certainly not with intention to use what was probably a teen-age word reference (guessing based on what you said, my apologies) I dont' want to lose the point of the thread.

There are seemingly other things that can be used as prompts, as some other posters have indicated. I have had stars, dimes, white feathers and lighthouses as prompts, hellos and caution. Although the 11:11 prompt is surely the most distinctive attention getter. I tend to think that these other are more personal, (they each had meaning for me) and the 11:11 is more universal? (11:11 caused me to think and question, WHAT is going on here?,it couldn't be a co-incidence in all the places that I and others see it)

It has been a while since I posted, not sure why but so much of what I post ends up raising odd or quirky questions. (that would be cuz I tend to be odd and quirky :loves ) I do, however read the forums regularly.

Bless,
Barb
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Barb, :loves
It's always good to see you on board. "Odd and quirky" is good in my book! :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

I'm odd and quirky as well...and I would be one of those that raises the odd questions!

It's a fun club to be in!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

My son was getting skeptical about prompts. I told him to relax, and just let everything happen naturally. This was last night. This morning he found a penny at the foot of his bed. He asked me if I put it there. (Of course, I didn't). He said that he was asking for affirmation last night....Wow! (I'm compulsive about things being on the floor, and every night before I go to sleep, I do a visual "sweep through" of the house...Since our tile is white, I certainly would have seen a penny! Have a great weekend!

Love, Clare
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

:)

Neat-0 "Thumbs up" :D

And I have started seeing stars again as a prompt ...
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Barbie*stars wrote:And I have started seeing stars again as a prompt...
Tell us more about the star prompts.

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Irit wrote: Tell us more about the star prompts.

Irit
Hi ~ I have had about 8 things that were strong prompts for me, things that I would see with that 'perfect timing' and consistently. Stars, as a sign, as frequent as we do see them, began this way. I was driving a freeway, pray/talking. I had a marvelous insight and at that exact moment, a semi truck, the outside studded with painted stars crossed overhead bridge. My eyes were drawn immediately to this unfamiliar name and display. I took it as a brief confirmation of that thought. However, about 5 minutes later, different road, different direction, same company truck, loaded with stars (but not the same actual truck, just same business) appeared next to me on freeway ride-a-long (the road that usually runs next to freeways in cities).

Within the next 15 minutes, I saw about 25 trucks/bumper stickers/signs ~ all new to me in the logos / locations etc. In other words, although stars are frequently seen, these were all unique in design and color and my eyes were pulled to each, very similar to 11:11.

Needless to say, it was (for me) a clear confirmation of the thought I had at that time (don't remember it now though lol, just incorporated it)

I have seen some other 'things' that I also consider prompts, such as white feathers, dimes, lighthouses, and eagles 'appear' in this fashion. Although this forum isn't about the other types of prompts or confirmations or hello's that we may receive, I have seen others post about such things as white feathers and pennies, for example.

It is just very cool :) I react the same way as 11:11, smile and say hello and thank-you

Blessings on you,
Barb
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Hi Clare,

Thanks for your post today re: my daughter. I came across this post, very cool! That is so great you get feathers, how symbolic! And your son getting pennies, love it :bike:

I have pennies all over the house but my husband and I started a game several years ago putting them in each others shoes. Nothing like feeling a penny rubbing against your toe, taking off your shoe to remove it then start walking away only to feel another penny in the other shoe. However annoying it always makes me smile and laugh in the end. I guess my point being is I sometimes wonder if pennies are prompts because they are everywhere but I think it's just me and my husband finding them in our shoes and putting them down all over the house :lol:

With love,
Cindy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

The thing about prompts is the "feeling" that you know it's a prompt. Just like numbers or even feathers. Petra wrote on one of her posts that she gets feathers all the time because of a nest near her place...so, obviously they're not a prompt for her. Just like when I'm "looking" at license plates or the clock for certain numbers....not prompts. It's when I'm praying/meditating and then all of a sudden I'll see a rainbow, or a white feather...that's when I know it's a prompt. My son with the pennies, it's when the penny shows up in an unusual place or you could swear it wasn't there when you looked last time...then that's when you "feel" it as a prompt. Sorry I'm rambling..just my thoughts! Love the game you and your husband play, it's sweet.

Love, Clare
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Thank you and I totally agree Clare...it's easy to reach and I've done it and caught myself many times. I have read so many neat stories with "physical" prompts I think I am a little envious and want a little for myself :lol: Really, I am truly grateful for the time prompts and know if it's going to happen it will happen but it's definitely not in my control.

I guess I will just have to let the Celestials do what they do best- keeping us surprised and amazed :D

Love,
Cindy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everyone, :hithere
Barb, stars have a special place in my heart too. Thank you for explaining how your star prompts began.

I am enjoying this thread. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.