Palindrome Prompts - Here's a fun one too!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ashbernie311
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Palindrome Prompts - Here's a fun one too!

Post by ashbernie311 »

Hey guys, back again! Well, as I've previously stated I have been having tons of prompts flooding in.
A friend pointed out to me that I had received a Palindrome prompt.

I have a 'tweet dock' up in my browser. There were 3113 tweets @ 3:11 PM. I clicked to clear them and as I did there were then 21 and it was 3:12.

21312 - is what he pointed out. I just figured, cool could be coincidence. So I asked for more Palindrome prompts... heh.

Today, driving home the license plate '81918' in front of me. :)

Have you ever received a Palindrome prompt? I'm just curious. I'm sure it's just a hello but I'm curious!

Oh, also... after purchasing a book called "beyond coincidence", I went and got a manicure at the mall, which I never do. Maybe once or twice in my life. So funny that the woman who sat next to me last year came in for a manicure right after, as she did before. ♥
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Palindrome Prompts - Here's a fun one too!

Post by Sandy »

Hey ashbernie,

I can't say I have ever had a palindrone prompt but I think it is the coolest thing...and the fact that you got a second one when asked for... Yep..amazing! 8)
Oh, also... after purchasing a book called "beyond coincidence", I went and got a manicure at the mall, which I never do. Maybe once or twice in my life. So funny that the woman who sat next to me last year came in for a manicure right after, as she did before. ♥
Hmmm sounds like a celestial nudge in the works perhaps :D ...did you strike up a conversation?
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ashbernie311
Busy Bee

Post by ashbernie311 »

Aw Sandy, no I did not. Now that I'm thinking about it I wish I did, but the woman looked very...distant, maybe even aggravated, much like before. Not very 'approachable' I guess you could say. Wish I had said something though now!

Oh and also...
The other day I received $44.04 on a bill, and then $9.79 @ the gas station. After reading
"http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels" for the meanings of prompts, I said out loud today "it's too bad I can't see 979 on a clock" - Sure enough, I glanced up a few hours later at my "twitter dock" and there it was 979 unread prompts. (I've been using that site as a guide for months, I let my guides know it's what I would prefer for them to use for meanings, does that work? I feel like it has...certainly everything fell into place that way so far!)

I'm loving it. Oh so much!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Ashbernie, that's fabulous!!!! Enjoy the ride! :bike:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
aquarianunicorn
New Friend

Post by aquarianunicorn »

i just created a topic about different prompts i've experienced the last 3 years
i was reading this and thought - i've never had a palindrome prompt....wrong
i have one

i have a prepaid card - that i signed up to text me to let me know how much is left after i use it...i just realized now....that the number it's coming from is 22622

so, it'll say message from 22622 - your account balance is.....

thanks for this post - made me realized that they've been prompting me for 3 years now....and i'm not seeing it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ashbernie...you wrote...
(I've been using that site as a guide for months, I let my guides know it's what I would prefer for them to use for meanings, does that work? I feel like it has...certainly everything fell into place that way so far!)
Sure, they'll use whatever ways and means you accept and recognize as a means of communication. It just keeps growing and getting better doesn't it?
:cheers:

Hey aquarianunicorn, How cool that you too got a palindrone prompt. 8) I didn't even know what a palindrone was until yesterday... :oops:..proves we're never too old to learn something new. ;)

Have a good weekend everybody! :hithere
Love, Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ashbernie311
Busy Bee

Post by ashbernie311 »

Sandy wrote:Hi Ashbernie...you wrote...
(I've been using that site as a guide for months, I let my guides know it's what I would prefer for them to use for meanings, does that work? I feel like it has...certainly everything fell into place that way so far!)
Sure, they'll use whatever ways and means you accept and recognize as a means of communication. It just keeps growing and getting better doesn't it?
:cheers:

Hey aquarianunicorn, How cool that you too got a palindrone prompt. 8) I didn't even know what a palindrone was until yesterday... :oops:..proves we're never too old to learn something new. ;)

Have a good weekend everybody! :hithere
Love, Sandy

Sandy I love your vibes! I feel good every time I see your smiley faces! Yes it really does just keep getting better. I've actually just decided to pursue a degree in Metaphysics - started my classes yesterday. I really truly believe we ARE on the cusp of something huge...I have 'mainstream' friends who are so interested in everything from prompts to world religions. I can truly say I believe the consciousness is growing.

Yay for people, finally - let's hope! :) :hithere
OneW/OName-or-Number
New Friend

Post by OneW/OName-or-Number »

I receive many, many different kinds of prompts within and beyond the numbers. And in fact the mere number prompts I receive at least 2-3 times within the span of an hour, at minimum. They increase with Faith and Stillness/'Bonding'.

Palindromes are no exception. :) I do get these. If you'd like to talk about possible meanings to the numbers and significance of palindrome prompts among other patterns they use, then message me and allow me to impart my own insight into your life. I would only rather not discuss it openly because I do not want to go around this board preaching "number meanings" and "mass numerology" when the mere activity of prompting itself is meaning enough in what the angels want to do with us.
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

To: One w/o Name-or-Number,

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty insightful when reading people in person, or just by what they have wrote. You are not of this plain or time are you? I read something else you wrote under Monjoronson, or you went through somebody to have it typed, correct? You could be really helpful to us here, I believe. That's all I have to say, and thank you for being here.

Love,
Linda :sunflower:
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Post by StandardProspect »

I see these sometimes too! I've recently noticed 12:51 to be a prompt also, it's a mirror image of itself on a digital clock :)

Edit: I just happen to notice the times you posted in this thread op!

3:47
3:53
9:47

is there somethin fishy about those to you? :loves
If it's good or if it's fortune I can't tell, but pieces
come together for some reason just as well.
ashbernie311
Busy Bee

Post by ashbernie311 »

StandardProspect wrote:I see these sometimes too! I've recently noticed 12:51 to be a prompt also, it's a mirror image of itself on a digital clock :)

Edit: I just happen to notice the times you posted in this thread op!

3:47
3:53
9:47

is there somethin fishy about those to you? :loves
Ah wow! Someone else getting these prompts! Yes 47 is a big number for me, along with 37 & 52.
My 414 and 444's are going nuts this week!!! I've seen it outside and in restaurants, on pieces of papers, etc.

That's so funny now that you mentioned it...the times hah!
I've been getting the 353 a lot too lately...what is going on!? :)

Edit: LOL @ time posted for this.
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Post by StandardProspect »

Haha I though it was funny how you mentioned 3:11 in your first post and the time was 3:47!

I also get 47 a LOT! And 38 and 56 they all add to 11
I get the 353 too, it also adds to 11

Prompts are the best! :)

edit: I posted at 10:01 ahahah
If it's good or if it's fortune I can't tell, but pieces
come together for some reason just as well.
ashbernie311
Busy Bee

Post by ashbernie311 »

StandardProspect wrote:Haha I though it was funny how you mentioned 3:11 in your first post and the time was 3:47!

I also get 47 a LOT! And 38 and 56 they all add to 11
I get the 353 too, it also adds to 11

Prompts are the best! :)

edit: I posted at 10:01 ahahah
Hah! Yes this is great, prompts really are the best. They brighten my day too! :)
Irmosa
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Irmosa »

I have been getting numeric palindrome signs upwards of 50 times a day starting in about August 2016. I focus on thoughts or what's going on but i can't figure out if this sign is a universal yes/good job/etc or if it's a stop and rethink prompt. I get it so much i just say thanks and let it pass bc i can't figure it out. I wake from a dead sleep usually at least twice every night. I look at the clock it's always a palindrome

Honestly..i feel a bit nuts. I'd love some insight

Thanks
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Irmosa,
...and a big welcome to the message board!

It's nice to be discussing the prompts again as the site has gotten relatively quiet on the subject. But from what I have seen over the years watching and listening to the people who post here with their prompt experiences, it seems the prompts are quite individual in their meanings. For instance you are getting "zillions of paladin prompts which are something not many have ever mentioned receiving. Can you remember what was happening in your life in August 2016 when they began? You don't have to tell us, but think about it as sometimes a clue can come from what we are experiencing in our life at the times the prompts begin. It could be an attitude of longing for something tangible or intangible, a desire for answers, a need for friendship or belonging etc...

And then oftentimes the prompts change when we recognize something about them... many say that the 1111 prompt, the most widely seen prompt, often changes after they come here and then they begin seeing other numbers, some common to the website and individual angels /Midwayers and some more individual. For instance my first prompt was my birthdate 711. And I was lucky enough to hear a voice also wish me a loud "happy birthday" even though it wasn't my birthday but in reality the birth of a whole new aspect in my life.

Ido know it is difficult to say this means this or that because our individual minds, environments and circumstances can affect the meaning. For instance some prompts repeated over and over can be the number of the Midwayer doing the prompting... or it might be the page in a favorite book spiritual or otherwise with information that pertains to something you need or wish to know.... Or it could be as simple as , "here I am!... recognize me and we can work together for your good and the good of the world." :)

So with all that, ask yourself the next time when you receive a prompt and can get quiet, "How do I feel?" "What do I wish?" "Where do I want to go with this?" "Where do I want it to lead?" "What do I want it to mean?" Journal this if you can and just allow your thoughts to flow freely. Sometimes you can get answers this way.

Well, I had better stop before this turns into a book, but please do check out the first forum (the FAQs, and some of the posts there... Know that if you are getting the time prompts it is a very good thing and that they can lead to the most amazing things. I know because they changed my life in the most unimaginable ways.

Once again welcome to the board, Irmosa. I hope you feel right at home here and continue to share.

xxSandy