5:05

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
daemon
Old Friend

5:05

Post by daemon »

:hithere hello friends :loves

5:05? anyone? i woke up from a very interesting dream at this time- last night was a full moon and was supposed to be the biggest/brightest of 2010- i think this had something to do with it
anyone have any special occurrences last night?

thanks!

love & light :)
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: 5:05

Post by Twinstars »

5:05, to me, means a changeup in what is coming through. :idea:
Felt myself trying to go out of body three time during the night and awoke with a start all three times. Bugger! :?
Awoke this morning at 6:16, again. Yesterday it was 6:06, again. And Somebody has their vibration firmly lodged in my right ear! Been there for hours, like a blowfly got lost and can't find its way back out. :shaking2:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

I just saw 5:05 earlier this evening.... a rare one for me. Oh and I noticed that big beautiful full moon last night. It was very dramatic with clouds skirting all around it! 8)

How's that "blowfly" John? ;) :lol:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Sandy, I went to bed at around 1:am and it was still there. Had a most interesting dream of walking through a house filled with antiques. The old stuff was falling around me breaking on the floor. I turned and began climbing a very narrow stair. There didn't appear to be much room for manuvering and half way up I found I needed to pause to unloading much baggage that was strapped to my back. I did so and was in proceeding ahead when I awoke.
The blowfly is gone this morning but I think someone must have put something on me (or the other way around) because I am filled with a warm and peaceful comfortable calm this morning. When I close my eyes I see the most vivid color green such as I've never experienced. I see auras, mine when I look at my hands. And the green, which usually is a light shade of blue, is very strong surrounding my hands today. And my hands are tingling and Hot. And now, 9am, the blowfly has just now returned...wish I could get a feel of who that is...

Peaceful pursuits...
Love,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

:hithere sandy, john

thank you
:loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi John,
Thanks for posting your dream. It resonated with me and in fact reinforces something I heard in stillness this morning. :D Green... love and healing...hot hands...are you or were you (I just remembered it is late evening for you in the states.) being called to help someone today with your "healing hands"?

Love you brother!{ {{{{{Hugs}}}}}}
Sandy

You too Eric....{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
:loves
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: I just visited the prayer forum and saw you have been busy sharing the beautiful green healing light you've been given, John... Way to go! :sunflower:

Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

I saw lots of green shooting sparks as I was trying to fall asleep last night. Usually I see red.

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi all, awoke this am to another 6:06, closed my eyes for a few seconds to realize the green i see is pretty much like looking at Deamons leaf avie.
Sammy, I usually see some red too.

Yes, Sandy I am enjoying sharing the )))))))GREEN((((((( energy vibration. Went to Walmart yesterday just to see if it is contageous and got a "wow" from the checkout lady. Then headed out to visit my sis and her husband.
My sis commented yesterday that
Since learning you have a daughter you never knew about you have been different somehow, like more Alive.
Then she began talking about balance. She asked if I had been noticing her husband, Mike. He has rhumatoid arthritis, and at 66yrs. spends nearly every minute of every day medicated and sleeping in a recliner. And when he is awake he moans and groans and kak kak kaks. And he throws things...I understand that every movement is terrible pain for him, but Most of the time I can barely take being around him, and usually have to pray for strength before even getting into my car to drive there, because his whole wretched demeanour is a major drain on me by just being in the same house. So that when I leave I feel as though there is a ten pound weight hanging from my forehead for hours, sometimes longer.:stars:
Anyway she asked if I noticed his attitude change in just the past couple of days (I refuse to give up on him). And how could I not? Twice, after I have been there for only a few minutes he has opened his eyes and smiled :shock: and yesterday he apologized for being so "crotchety" :lol: Then he Asked my sis to help him dress (A major milestone!) then asked me to take him for a short drive, a short, 1 1/2 hours, drive. Granted, when we returned he was Very much ready to meld with his chair again, but before I left he even asked if I was coming back again today. Of course I am, but with no expectations, because he might be back to "normal" but then. :lol: We'll see, and my hands are still hot today. So I am excited to see who I might come in contact with today. :thumright: :loves
And now I am off to spend half a day with my daughter. Its her 29th birthday. :bana:

Love All, :sunflower:
John
Love All...

luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

As always, another "wow"! I saw the moon, and it was so beautiful. We were joking about it being called a "Warewolf Moon". My kids were saying they were going to stay away from me! I've been inundated with 711....that has been the number for me for weeks!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
daemon
Old Friend

Post by daemon »

clare your joking is pretty spot on
This being the first full moon of 2010, it is also known as the wolf moon, a moniker dating back to Native American culture and the notion that hungry wolves howled at the full moon on cold winter nights. Each month brings another full moon name.

john, wishing you and your daughter a blessed day- :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everybody,
John, hope you and your daughter had a fabulous day! :sunny: How's your brother-in law doing? You are such a kind patient soul. I pray that the love flowing through you and outward continues to be felt and give him and all who are around you an added boost of "umph. Let's face it... we all need a little "umph" from time to time. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Oh guess what? George and I had the neatest prompt yesterday..Still not sure whether it was one or three prompts, actually :scratch: I too have been seeing 606's and yesterday while George and I were stopped in traffic at a stoplight I glanced over and saw a car that was getting ready to turn right had a 606 license plate. I pointed it out and as we both looked and as their lane of traffic moved on the next car to turn had an 1111 license plate and the car behind that one had another 606 license plate! :shock: 8) After that it was a little funny..and many of you may have experienced the same thing... we found ourselves studying license plates as if they were sea shells on the beach...I finally had to make myself quit looking for numbers, reminding myself that that is not the way it is supposed to be. But the funny thing... when I quit looking they popped up all over again. and we were nearly inundated with prompts all day... hmmm... maybe they were excited too..We had a very interesting visitor last night. :D

Okay better go. I have been "lolly gagging" ( Not doing much of "nuthin") all morning...enjoying the rain and cool breeze wafting in through the open windows. Have a good day or evening. :loves
XXXXX Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I had a busy "prompt" day yesterday too!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius