Born on 11.11.1985

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
CasperScorpEonyx
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Born on 11.11.1985

Post by CasperScorpEonyx »

Hello everyone,
my name is Casper and I stumbled here looking for some guidance. Through my entire life I've noticed 11s everywhere and see 11:11 often. The time is now 1:11. I have been seeing triple numbers every day many times a day. I attended a reiki share yesterday and it ended at precicely 5:55. I've been told before by spiritual healers that there are angels around me. I'm having a trying time right now and am facing a large change in my life. I just found out today thanks to the Internet about the significance of 1111. I'm very interested in what it might mean for me, as it is also my birth date.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Born on 11.11.1985

Post by Geoff »

Dear Casper,

Welcome.

Have a look in the first forum, for the threads there, they will answer a host of questions.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
CasperScorpEonyx
New Friend

I already have looked in the first forum, geoff. That was what prompted me to write a thread. I'm curious to meet any others who may have been born on this specific day and what it means to them. Do you have an opinion to lend? I didn't see anything about that there unless I missed it.
CasperScorpEonyx
New Friend

Perhaps I posted this in the wrong section? I don't know. If my question is too generic I'll just search elsewhere for someone to talk about it
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

CasperScorpEonyx wrote:I already have looked in the first forum, geoff. That was what prompted me to write a thread. I'm curious to meet any others who may have been born on this specific day and what it means to them. Do you have an opinion to lend? I didn't see anything about that there unless I missed it.
Yes its in this thread:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

Did you want me to tell you which post in that thread?

The answer is that it has nothing to do with your b'day, although your b'day, when looked at using one of the numerology approaches, will likely say that you are overweight personality wise on 1's. George has that down pat, pity I can't remember what 1 is supposed to signify, but you have FIVE. Also, by simple maths, you dont have any 2,3 4, 6 or 7 and that probably also means a lot, to someone like George.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome Casper! Enjoy your journey.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

Geoff, you wrote :
George has that down pat, pity I can't remember what 1 is supposed to signify, but you have FIVE. Also, by simple maths, you dont have any 2,3 4, 6 or 7 and that probably also means a lot, to someone like George.
....... I must plead ignorance :lol: :scratch:
Should I be concerned about George? :shock:

Cheers, Brian.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Casper,
Welcome to our site and this friendly online family. Of course we would all love to discuss with you any questions or comments you have regarding 11:11 and your life. I think perhaps though in your first post you weren't real specific and so Geoff and others who may have read it afterwards aren't sure what you are needing in the way of discussion. Frankly some people come here and never read the information carefully posted on the site. Not that this is really a problem in the grand scheme of things, But don't you think it is a sort of common curtesy to suggest a new member to read the FAQs and stickies thereby creating a sort of baseline of understanding from which to build? Many new members miss these threads so you will often see our members suggest to read the Faqs and stickies. It is in no way a put off or slam. It is as I said before, a common curtesy.

Thank you for reading the info. What is important is that you see 11:11. The Midwayers see something in you that is beneficial to their business of spiritizing and bringing light and peace to our world. If you see the prompts you are capable of two way communication with them as well, although It may take dedication, effort and determination on your part to make this a reality. Our real work here is to help people open the door to spirituality and from there they will find their own wonderful direction.

Once again welcome. I look forward to hearing your experiences as we all move forward in understanding of these wonderful beings who prompt us.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.