Is it possible to see the midwayers using a camera?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Is it possible to see the midwayers using a camera?

Post by DJKENZ »

I have been pondering this curiosity of mine for months.
Eventually, I'll see the 11:11 in my mind's eye, but till then...

From Geoff's Urantia post.
"The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call "material things." These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm."

OK...so just outside the range of mortal vision, right?
If we look at the Electromagnetic Spectrum on NASA.gov, we see how little we are capable
of seeing using our eyes. http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/scien ... ctrum.html
yet the Light spectrum is huge.

So I thought, in the same way that we're able to build cameras to see Infrared, UV, X-Ray, etc. light,
why not build a video camera that captures the entire electromagnetic spectrum without any filters to block certain parts of the spectrum?

Will we THEN be able to see the midwayers in the camera when they prompt us?
Are they actually around us when they prompt or can they do this from thousands of miles away?
Or are they in another space-time continuum/dimension & thus not capturable by a camera in this dimension?

I found that other people on the net are thinking exactly what I'm thinking
but all the cameras are still in patent stage.

Whaddya think? Possible?

Love & Blessings,
-Kenz-
:afro:
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Is it possible to see the midwayers using a camera?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kenz,

Certainly sounds possible and worth a go. What about a tunable camera? Tuned to midwayer requirements?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

Hi fellas!

Kirlian photography or Kirlian Camera

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography

;) :mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

I recall reading somewhere that Thomas Edison was working on something along the lines of a multi-dimensional looking glass at the time when he passed over. Wouldn't it be fun to access Those records? ;)
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Twinstars wrote:I recall reading somewhere that Thomas Edison was working on something along the lines of a multi-dimensional looking glass at the time when he passed over. Wouldn't it be fun to access Those records? ;)
What a marvelous idea!!! Multi-dimension goggles, please!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Yeah you're probably right Brian, just because multi-dimensional entities reportedly can look through at us, who could be fool hearty enough to ever imagine that one day we might be able to look back? Please! is right.

An arc of electricity encased in glass? Who the heck would ever entertain such a wild notion? :scratch: :idea: :mrgreen:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
roxiedog13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by roxiedog13 »

DJKENZ wrote:I have been pondering this curiosity of mine for months.
Eventually, I'll see the 11:11 in my mind's eye, but till then...

From Geoff's Urantia post.
"The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call "material things." These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm."

OK...so just outside the range of mortal vision, right?
If we look at the Electromagnetic Spectrum on NASA.gov, we see how little we are capable
of seeing using our eyes. http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/scien ... ctrum.html
yet the Light spectrum is huge.

So I thought, in the same way that we're able to build cameras to see Infrared, UV, X-Ray, etc. light,
why not build a video camera that captures the entire electromagnetic spectrum without any filters to block certain parts of the spectrum?

Will we THEN be able to see the midwayers in the camera when they prompt us?
Are they actually around us when they prompt or can they do this from thousands of miles away?
Or are they in another space-time continuum/dimension & thus not capturable by a camera in this dimension?

I found that other people on the net are thinking exactly what I'm thinking
but all the cameras are still in patent stage.

Whaddya think? Possible?

Love & Blessings,
-Kenz-
:afro:
Personally I would think if there was a way for Midwayers to be seen by humans they would have
figured that out themselves or at the very least inspired someone to invent a medium that would
make them visible to us . I mean why use digital clocks, licence plates, cell phones etc., if there
was another way?

I have a Trifield meter ,see below, and I have never picked up anything unusual .

http://www.trifield.com/EMF_meter.htm

I also have a professional IR camera that I have thousands of hours operational time on and again
never anything unusual. This is a true IR camera not a cheap set of night vision goggles or IR handcam.
I mean full spectrum full colour IR unit that was $25,000 dollars.

They are there but more like another parallel dimension that we cannot see with our eyes or any current
man made device .

I guess Thomas Eddison was trying to shed some light with his multidimensional goggles :D Sorry I
couldn't pass that one up.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi guys! This sounds like a "man's thread"....I'm not up on all this stuff! But, I'm sending love anyway!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Hi Geoff,
good to get your confirmation on the possibility of the usefulness of this device.
Yes, the tuning aspect is in my mind as well but the I don't know what "frequency" the
midwayers exist-at/emanate. Does anyone know?

And these questions still remain:
1) Will we THEN be able to see the midwayers in the camera when they prompt us?
2)Are they actually around us when they prompt or can they do this from thousands of miles away?
3) Or are they in another space-time continuum/dimension & thus not capturable by a camera in this dimension?

If these pieces fall into place, I will initiate more reasearch/funding into this.
The implications of the discoveries that such a device can make for us mortals can be world-changing.

Sincerely,
-Kenz-
:finger:
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Great questions, DJKenz. I'm actually very interested in hearing what others have to say.

Love, Clare
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Hey Luvinlife,
A "man's thread"..LOL!
I can't help it, I'm an engineer & my left brain is alive and kickin!
Thanks for your warm words on this post of mine as well as others.

Jfarris - thanks for the link. I've always wanted to find someplace to take one of those snaps
& also one of my aura.

Twinstars - yes I do recall seeing that in a documentary about Edison as well.
I wonder if he may have been touch with Celestials or The Unified Field as his source of inspiration.

RoxieDog - Cool meter! However, its field of detection is still only a portion of the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
I talked to the producer of the Sci-Fi channel's "GhostHunters" TV series & he confirmed that they are indeed capturing
voices of the deceased/unborn on their voice recording apparatus.
This is very very easy to do but I do NOT recommend it as some amazing profanity & ill-will comes from the 'other' side.
GhostHunters hace also captured ghost energy on the IR cameras as well.
As for your thought "Personally I would think if there was a way for Midwayers to be seen by humans they would have figured that out themselves or at the very least inspired someone to invent a medium that would make them visible to us . I mean why use digital clocks, licence plates, cell phones etc., if there was another way?"
From what George has said, they can easily manifest themselves physically before us but choose not to
& as ABC-22 has said in one of the channellings.. we used to do that but it made people think of us as Gods and also freaks people out so we are not permitted to do that anymore.
I tried to find that transcript on the board but couldn't locate it. Perhaps it was in one of George's books that I own.

But, the answer to these questions is crucial else all the time/effort/money/hope will be wasted.
1) Will we THEN be able to see the midwayers in the camera when they prompt us?
2)Are they actually around us when they prompt or can they do this from thousands of miles away?
3) Or are they in another space-time continuum/dimension & thus not capturable by a camera in this dimension?
and in sync with Geoff's thoughts, I would think an existing camera could probably be tweaked if we know
4) At what frequency the camera should be tuned to see them (this may make the product cheaper & less complex.)
Also important is, while they don't have permission to manifest themselves before us, do THEY have permission to
allow themselves to be recorded on a camera & will they give US permission to do that?

Love & Blessings,
-K-
:bike:
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

DJKenz, I'm wondering about "orbs" in digital photos. It seems that they are in a LOT of photos that I take or that I'm in. I don't believe that it's dust or water. There's a thread about "orbs" in the Miscellaneous section here, with quite a few different views.

Love, Clare
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

luvinlife wrote:DJKenz, I'm wondering about "orbs" in digital photos. It seems that they are in a LOT of photos that I take or that I'm in. I don't believe that it's dust or water. There's a thread about "orbs" in the Miscellaneous section here, with quite a few different views.

Love, Clare
Hi Clare,
yes, I went through the Orbs thread & left my 2 cents there.
My ecstacy in the 300 pics I had taken of the "fuzzy" round lights and orbs
was ruined when I did the tests by snapping talcum powder & ground dust
that I threw into the air in which the orbs looked exactly the same as when I snapped pics without them.
I then realized that indeed the CCD sensor technology cameras have today cannot focus
on the dust or the dust is too close to the camera - in both cases the pictures
were of these (often) distinct shapes but filled with fuzziness.
And if zoomed-in, you can imagine faces/shapes in them - much like faces/shapes in clouds.
Now, the orbs that I saw with my own eyes & without any meditation/hypnosis involved..
in my experience, they were real.
I had read somewhere that if you had a profound thought when you saw an orb, then you know
it's a spirit, I found that to be potentially true. Now, from George, they are some kind of living
machines sent to collect terrestrial info for their celestial master. I don't know
anything about this. So, if it was the machines that I saw when I had profound thoughts,
then let it be. I'm OK with that theory. Either way, they are wonderful to behold.

Now, here's a story that I've only told only my closest of spiritual friends (who understand & recognize my sincerity) because it relates to a celebrity
& will just make me look like an idiot that wants attention. But, I will tell it because it's on the topic,
it happened to me as a real experience, it is spiritual & true & it may somehow connect with your orb experiences.
--
I grew up dancing like Michael Jackson all my life as an entertainer. Some of the music I
produced also had influence of his music.
Many of fans and artists grew up having a nearly spiritual connection with him & his work.

The day he died, I was shocked, then sad but wholly in good spirits.
People around me were more concerned about my potential grieving than I was.
Then, following the stuff on TV, by the next night, I was grieving.
I could not sleep in bed for hours & I kept asking...
"What happened Mike? What happened to you?"
Then after a few hours, I felt my heart suddenly feel VERY heavy and the words
"pills...tired" came to my mind. (Note that I had no idea he was addicted to pills
until several days later.) I thought that this incident was a bit unusual but I was
still grieving & trying to sleep so I put it aside.
At about 2:30am, I still couldn't sleep so I got up to go to the restroom (bathroom.)
When I came back to my dark bedroom a few mins later & was crawling back into
bed.....all of a sudden...there appeared a fuzzy Amber-colored orb just inches from my face!
I was sleepy & tired but seeing this I was STARTLED & WIDE AWAKE!!
It as about 3 inches in diameter & emitted its own light (remember my room was dark
and there were NO amber lights around.)
At the next instance, the word "Peter Pan" came to my mind.
The orb slowly moved from left to right & was visible for about 2-3 secs then faded away quickly.
Right away, I knew this as a spirit visitation of some kind having seen these amber orbs before.
I was hesitant to believe that it was Mike's spirit. I didn't know him personally & didn't see
a reason why I should be visited.
Very oddly, I slept perfectly soundly through the night right after that (!!???)

2 days later, I was googling Michael Jackson and I came across this article that
has "The Death Of Peter Pan as the headline"
http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0 ... 44,00.html
This is about the time I learned from TV that he had been taking mad pills.

The day after, I concluded that Mike's spirit was just going around consoling his fans.
I'm almost sure that there are others who've had similar experiences.

Then a few days later, I was reading Gotham Chopra's blog (Dr. Deepak Chopra's son) who had worked
with Mike & knew him well, was close to him, had been to NeverLand countless times & he said something that struck a chord with me.
He said when Michael used to visit them at their house in Boston & sleep in the guestroom....
(Now, I had visited the Chopra residence too around 1990 & stayed-over due to a winterstorm...)
So.. I emailed my buddy (Deepak's nephew) & asked...Er..how many guestrooms does that
house have?" He said 1. I said, are you telling me I had slept in the same room & same bed that Michael Jackson has slept in?
He said, "you are correct." I was floored! ...This was cool...in a wierd.. sad way.
So, what does that mean? Perhaps I had picked up some residual energy from that bed.
I also then learned from these people that he had indeed being regularly extorted by people using the pedophile story.

Anyway, so that's that. One more orb incident. Hope it connects with you in some way.
Love & Blessings,
-Kenz-
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kenz,

I do not doubt what you felt, but have to say that I suspect dear Mike J will have a lot of sorting out to do. He died young, so its very likely he is in the Astral Plane, a sort of second chance place. Its possible to experience earth physical effects there, but only by obsessing living humans, and the penalty for that is severe. Sadly many with strong addictions can't help themselves, until eventually their astral form is thrown off, and they end up deep in the dark planes. Its best you use your bond to try to counsel him to give up all addictions, as his Astral form requires nothing to sustain it. He has that choice, and can then start on a good path to health.

love,
Geoff.
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Geoff wrote:Dear Kenz,

I do not doubt what you felt, but have to say that I suspect dear Mike J will have a lot of sorting out to do. He died young, so its very likely he is in the Astral Plane, a sort of second chance place. Its possible to experience earth physical effects there, but only by obsessing living humans, and the penalty for that is severe. Sadly many with strong addictions can't help themselves, until eventually their astral form is thrown off, and they end up deep in the dark planes. Its best you use your bond to try to counsel him to give up all addictions, as his Astral form requires nothing to sustain it. He has that choice, and can then start on a good path to health.

love,
Geoff.
Dear Geoff,
you hit the nail on-the-head with what my conclusion/impression was after all this transpired
& there were no more of Mike's co-incidences to be had. A troubled soul like him indeed
is likely to end-up in the Astral.

Yes, it was again...wierd...after he was buried because for some reason, in my quiet moments in the studio,
I really felt that if I wanted to speak to him
or ask for his inspiration when I'm in the studio, then it would be easy to do so & he would communicate.
But I heard a psychic on CNN who said people should not try to contact him for the next 6 months.
(I think she was implying people should give him a chance to pass through the astral plane?)
I took that advice because I had done a hypnosis session on a friend who's sister had hung herself
& I got a feeling that her soul troubled in life is likely to still be troubled in spirit - give or take a few realizations.
I actually had to say a prayer for him before I did the hypnotherapy (to relieve him of his constant nightmares of the experience.)
I was afraid she may take over his body while he's in trance (dunno if that can happen, but I played it safe.)
Thus I was afraid Mike may take over my body for his unfinished business should I try to either meditate on him or channel him. :lol:
Though it did occur to me that I should have some courage and tell him to go the light (?) or pray to God.
I certainly give him credit for some eye-popping experiences which solidified my suspicion that I was seeing shadows & orbs around that time.

Love & blessings.
-K-
ps. You are so good with words & thoughts man. It's remarkable!
I feel blessed to have met you. :sunflower:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kenz,

I only recently became aware of the complexities of the Astral Plane, something in my experience few people know anything much about. Hence advice like telling them to "go to the light" which is probably most often directed at astral shells. I would recommend you get the pdf of A Subaltern in Spiritland, a sequel to Gone West Part One.

If I am right, Michael will be a fair while in that dimension. You would do him a great favour to warn him of the dangers of trying to experience physical effects by attaching and obsessing living mortals. Because those that will egg him on, will not explain the consequences. And if you read that book, it is one of those choices that has dreadful consequences.

On the other hand, his cravings will continue, until he realises that he can truly get beyond them, because they are simply memories, and do not apply to the body he has in the Astral.

As to his taking over your body, obsession is similar to that but less severe, possession is rarer, and more serious. Hopefully he would not be so silly as to try, but you would be advised to call on your guides to see it does not happen.

love,
Geoff.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wonderful posts! Okay, I'm going to share an experience that I have been too "shy" to share because it sounds so unbelievable. The night that Princess Diana died, I was in Montauk, New York for Labor Day weekend. My kids were babies, and I was sound asleep. I "dreamt" that Princess Diana was talking to me. She was showing me a ring, telling me she was engaged or something like that, and we were talking like long lost friends. It was one of those "real" dreams. The next morning, I heard on the news about the car crash. I thought that maybe I had subconsciously "heard" about it from the television or someone talking. I asked around to my family, and no one had heard about it until I did. I was so unsettled because I thought to myself, "Princess Diana would NEVER come to me of all people". Now, years later, I'm thinking that, yes, "We're all one". It was amazing. All these years I thought I was crazy! :roll

Love, Clare
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Hi Geoff,
thanks for that advice on Mike.
"A Subaltern in Spiritland, a sequel to Gone West Part One" is quite revealing.

Clare, thanks for sharing your story.

I had read a book from the library last year that listed 5 things that indicate
you are having an Out of Body Experience and seeing celebrities was one of them.
Can anyone else who does OOB/Astral Projection confirm this?
I'm trying to find that book again coz I'm seeing celebs a lot lately in dreams & I also feel I'm having a
higher and higher vibration as the weeks go by as my study of the Urantia book is "opening pores"
in my mind. I too am feeling that the celebs and OOB are connected.

Love & Blessings,
-Kenz-
;)
Macker
Busy Bee

Post by Macker »

DJKENZ ... great thread to read through ... thanks for bringing it up .
luvinlife ... this is the same what i'm going through , i'm not sure whats real anymore , maybe in time i will understand ,
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

DJKENZ wrote:I had read a book from the library last year that listed 5 things that indicate
you are having an Out of Body Experience and seeing celebrities was one of them.
Can anyone else who does OOB/Astral Projection confirm this?
)
Huh? That is too silly, IMHO. You can be OBE and experience it as in a dream, and there are some aspects to it which will indicate its reality, rather than a dream. I once saw a list of those, and can't recall them. But dreams are often bits and pieces of what we recall during an OBE experience, and they can be messed up, sadly. But folks that have OBE experiences while awake should be aware that they can travel in the mind, as opposed to the astral or the spirit planes. So you have to be very careful about assuming that what you saw, has any reality at all. That is one reason why I never recommend folks to use OBE as a method of learning. In the case of Ward, I am very sure he was totally protected, because this was a project that his guides were involved in. But if you read that book, you will learn it is possible to discover entities, negative entities in the astral plane that will attempt to destroy your astral body. And unless your guide intervenes, you are dead. Period. So in short, if your guides take you OBE, no problem. If not, you may be on your own.

love,
Geoff
sammy

Post by sammy »

Geoff wrote:
But if you read that book, you will learn it is possible to discover entities, negative entities in the astral plane that will attempt to destroy your astral body. And unless your guide intervenes, you are dead. Period. So in short, if your guides take you OBE, no problem. If not, you may be on your own.
Hi Geoff!

This topic concerns me a bit. I have had a couple of occasions during meditation where the images were like "real life" versus my usual "energy cloud formation imagery". At the end of the vivid meditations I felt what I thought at the time was my "soul" laying back down into my body. Can one "accidentally" astral travel?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sammy,

The "good guys" don't need to worry. Their guides are close by. Plenty plenty people do OBES with no problems. Its the unloving folks doing astral travel for fun that are at risk, same as the idiots playing with Ouija boards.

love,
Geoff
sammy

Post by sammy »

In other words...
:bana: :bana:
Don't worry
Be happy
:bana: :bana: (this banana needs a little lesson in dancing to the beat! :lol: )

Thank you Geoff!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Huh? That is too silly, IMHO. You can be OBE and experience it as in a dream, and there are some aspects to it which will indicate its reality, rather than a dream. I once saw a list of those, and can't recall them.
But if you read that book, you will learn it is possible to discover entities, negative entities in the astral plane that will attempt to destroy your astral body. And unless your guide intervenes, you are dead. Period. So in short, if your guides take you OBE, no problem. If not, you may be on your own.
heh heh Geoff, your response made me giggle! :bana:
I'll have to get a hold of it again, been meaning to go to the library
but not getting a chance.

So, looks like I was probably thinking of Astral Travel and OBE as the same thing.. which it doesn't appear to be.
Thanks for warning me regarding the perils of the Astral Plane....I did read that in your PDF as well.
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Ok.
I spoke to the author of the Seraphim Blueprint regarding this question
and she said her Seraph tells her that we should be able to see
"fuzzy lights or streaks of light" using such a camera.

Hey, what more confirmation do we need? "fuzzy lights or streaks of light" is good enough for me!
Moreover, both Geoff & her think this is a good idea...and it sounds logical to me!

Here, we go on another life-long project!
Cheers!!!