5:48/dream

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
daemon
Old Friend

5:48/dream

Post by daemon »

hello friends :hithere
i'm not sure how often i dream of a specific time so i was inclined to share. thank you for any insights or interpretations

i remember someone or something telling me... maybe i read it... :scratch: that-i would be--- no, that- being receptive would come with ease if the time showed 5:48 and if there was a white spider-
i remember looking up and seeing a pretty decent sized white fuzzy spider resting on a nestled clump of web- i felt surprised- a little freaked out because i then saw a bunch of "baby spiders"(they were white/blue... the centers glowed blue from out of their white bodies- semi transparent/luminous) moving freely up and down my wall- also, i saw another bigger spider directly across from the one i was looking at- the proportions seemed even in every way- i tried to draw an image but does not do it justice lol :P

in the dream- everything felt evenly spaced and measured just right
so- 5:48...? is anyone else prompted with this time???

actually had a lot of interesting dreams last night :scratch: one being- my friend told me he was channeling a certain entity- others ranging from helping friends/talking to them about dreams(dreaming about talking about dreams? lol :P) ANYWAYS

thanks for the help
:loves

peace & blessings
love & light
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: 5:48/dream

Post by luvinlife »

Daemon, I can't figure this one out. :sorry:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

I'm clueless...(not that that's news :lol: ) maybe John or Judy will pipe in!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Twinstars »

I don't know, in my experience Spiders are always associated in some way with Hidden Activities. I personally believe you might be being told to prepare yourself to meet the conditions of better understanding the messages that are coming to you.
Whereas Black spiders are associated with darkness and underhanded sayings, it would only serve that White spiders are associated in some way with Light and support for your efforts, or in other words
friends/talking to them about dreams(dreaming about talking about dreams
is called Lucid dreaming. Lucid dreams bring clarity of thought, and your personal friends are not the only ones you are conversing with when Lucid dreaming. Buy "Dreams Your Magic Mirror", by Elsie Sechrist, learn the language of the author of your dreams, your TA. Of the many dream books I have read, Hers takes a Spiritual approach to the subject, cuts through pretty much all of the mind numbing intellectual jargony.

Blessings,
john :mrgreen:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.